[PP-F2] Wonderful Quest of Adventure

Keith walked down the street of the outskirts of Floor 2's biggest city. He had been farming monsters before they took on the boss on Floor 7 and he was training up. He had started back to an Inn and remembered he needed some fabric for Kyoki. "Aw man, I forgot what kind she needs... Better ask to be safe." He typed up a message to her and asked her to come to help him shop.

I received a message from Keith about shopping on the second floor I agreed and grabbed my backpack and goggles making sure to lock the shop especially after Asuna =_= I set up the catapult climbed in and was shot over to the nearest town to go to the nearest teleport and travel to the 2nd floor tracking Keith and I found him in the shopping district "Sup Keith" *I waved*

hmmm... I scanned through the fabrics winter bird fluff resistance to the cold usually white, water fairy cloth good for swimming through water and is usually blue, Blood cloth changes from one red to the other depending on light, Spider Thread strong as heck thread really hard to come by, Thunder Scales increases speed depending on what its used in as I looked at the details recognizing them I instantly picked those five "I've chosen these will help a lot"