[Sp-F1] Chasing Shadows

"Before we start Liam, I wanted to tell you some things. There is neither exczema or asthma in sao so you domt have to worry. I promise that I will protect you as long as I live." My brother finished breifing me. He had beta tested sao and declared it ok for me to play. "Sam, I-I'm semi frightened about new things" my sister said. "Itll be ok. I promise! LINK START" Those two little words. They meant nothing at the time other than for us to follow suit. We had all met up in the main plaza of F1, right as the horrible announcement was made. We die here, We die in the real world.

At first we all cowered. There were a few of us who dared to, well, be themselves. As Sam and Vickkie went to the front lines, I lingerd behind, grinding as much as I could when, bam! Sam says "what do you want?" "For you to give me money and leave..."  "OK, whatever. Here is enough col for, idk, just whatever. Love you, and hey, find me again some-" "AHHHGK!! sam, lia-" my sister was then shattered into a billion tiny shapes. My brother dissapeared. Ever since then Ive been chasing his shadow.