[PP-F1] Late Start

Thanks a million Ebony I will make sure to remember everything that you did, "Question can I ring you up whenever I would like help with training in the field or should I only expect  you to answer me every now and then. I'm certain that you are busy of course being as successful a healer as yourself." It was odd she never though of herself as much of a fighter in the real world, but something about this game made her realize a strength that she hadn't had before. She began to play with the ring upon her finger a bit as she then blushed and offered her gratitude again. Not with a hug or even a thank you she merely stood their and gave a childish wave toward her  new friend. "It was a pleasure meeting you Ebony I hope that I see you around again." She then started walking off into the field taking her first few steps. Remember just one foot in front of the other Erin, you can make it through this world just like all the other games you use to play. Just think of it as survival mode where you have to make sure that your hp never drops to zero.