Virtues:

(
 kind friendly, kind and caring
Sensitive, loyal and understanding
Humorous, fun, secure and true
Always there
).

(smart
  Learning effectively does not come naturally. It’s actually quite the opposite. The human mind, if not controlled correctly, poses a number of debilitating obstacles that stand in the way of us taking in and interpreting information to our own benefit.)

(funny i like to talk funny but when some thing is real i need to stop.) 

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html
(i could die for letting someone go ).

(over thanking things and then it turn out bad like if i take to long to finger out what i want to eat and then its to late they got some food.  ).

(i could be a little to adventurist i could go to far in the woods and then get lost and don't even know were i am at any more. ).

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

» 

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by candyman
  • 3 weeks later...

Denied.

1) You cannot have a 'Canon' character, as your profile picture. Those are reserved for contests, and given own on site owner discrection. Your profile picture MUST be of YOUR character.

2) Your 'Virtues' MUST be AT LEAST 2 full sentences. (Info for a complete sentence, here)

3) Your flaws MUST be AT LEAST 2 full sentences. (info for a complete sentence, here)

4) You have 5 Skill Points(SP) to allocate to a single Rank 1 skill. Such as Armor, or a weapon. (Skill list can be found here)

Please, do NOT reply to your journal. Please, send me 'Lowenthal' a private message, stating that you have corrected the errors as stated above.