(PP-F1) Four Swords are Better than One (Tenshi, Taiyo, Rag, Lilliad)

Tenshi had been wandering around the first floor and reliving the times of his first days here over and over again in his head. Since he had come to this game, he had made many friends and gone and various adventures, yet he still longed for him. I wonder what it would have been like if I were never to be trapped within this game.. Would I have ever met any of these amazing people? As he keeps to himself and thinks, the sun begins to set, seeing as though noon had just passed. "I am glad I am here."

Edited by Tenshi

Lilliad lay on her back, watching the branches of a cherry tree sway in the gentle wind. She loved the parts of the first floor where it was just fresh air and nature, no shops, NPCs or scramble. She twirled a strand of her long, dark hair between her fingers, as cherry blossoms fell around her. It was such a peaceful place, and she was out of sight of the starting city, so nobody could find her. She started to drift off, and her hand dropped on the grass as her eyes fluttered shut. It's so nice here... she mused, falling asleep.

(Lilliad said I could join <3)

Approaching a lovely spot in floor one, Taiyo gained the courage to fight some spawns, and maybe gain a level or two. Yes, that'd be nice. But as she neared a desolate space in the heart of this floor, she found two odd-looking players. One was asleep, it seemed, which was dangerous, and another was seeming to daydream. Perhaps she should join them? Then again, it seemed that the two of them were at the height of their leisure, and Taiyo didn't want to disturb them. Oh, to hell with it. Loudly swaggering towards the two other players, making herself known, she noticed that one of the players she recognized; Lilly, or something. No, it surely was Lilac? Oh, yes, it was Lilliad. Same thing. Shaking her head, Taiyo approached the two players. 

Lilliad heard footsteps approach her. Pretending she was still asleep, she waited until the player was right next to her before leaping to her feet and throwing a swift punch to the face. She darted behind the tree. Suddenly she smacked herself in the face. That was Taiyo, wasn't it?! Dammit! She peeked around the trunk, cautiously watching Taiyo. "Sorry!"

I look around. trees shot out of the ground like subtle on a massive giant man. The grass beneath my feet is darkened by my shadow as the sun sets across the sky leaving nothing behind to prove it was once high in the sky. It was truly a beautiful scene. The sun in the sky the trees casting long shadows over each other and then the people. I had just noticed one of them. One had just punched another in the nose and I roll me eyes. I look over and notice Tenshi. "Oh hi Tenshi. How have you been?" I ask walking over I was falling behind and I needed to catch up and I could tell I was falling behind just by looking at Tenshi. 

Tenshi had smiled as he had heard a familiar voice calling out his name. He had been more than surprised to turn his head and find out that it had in fact been Rags voice. "I have been well Rags. It is nice to see you again. How has everything been buddy?" After saying this, he had sat up and opened his eyes, turning his attention towards the man. He had placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and smiled while looking into Rags' eyes. "Ya itching to go kill more boars?"

"Ow!" Taiyo howled in pain, stepping back a few steps and holding her nose. "What'd I do?" Her bluntness showed through now as a snap of anger shot through her. "I am your friend, right?" Glaring at Lilliad, she turned just in time to see a newcomer approach. Instantly, her anger was gone as fast as it arose. Smiling, Taiyo cocked her head and waved with her good hand. "Hey!" Blood dripped down her clamped fist covering her nose, and she bent down and wiped it on the grass. "I'm fine. Sorry, Lillaid. I was a bit shocked."

Lilliad instantly drew Taiyo into a hug, then apologised repeatedly. "I'm really sorry, Taiyo! I just, well, my instincts took over, and I didn't see it was you! I was being stupid, and I truly am very sorry!" She hugged her again. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a tissue, giving it to Taiyo. "Here." She smiled slightly. "Oh, hi!" She said to the newcomer.

"Well my store as he been a bust!" I say laughing. I nod. "Though these boars are kinda weak you know me begin level 5 and all." Winking. This was nice I got to meet up with Tenshi again. "So have you chosen a profession yet?" I ask. Me and Tenshi had lost touch and I really wanted to get back in touch with him.

Tenshi had smiled as he had given Rag a thumbs up. "Why of course! I currently have my own blacksmith shop down here on the first floor. It's called the sleeping panda. If you are ever in the neighborhood and looking for a weapon or two, just stop on by and I can help you." After saying this, he had let out a hardy laugh and then walked towards a nearby wall, leaning on it with the smile still on his face."

"Heh, it's okay..." Rubbing her head with her free hand, Taiyo gave her friend a strange look, but with warmth. "I'm fine. It's not like I took any serious damage to my heath, regardless of level." Truthfully, her health was down a noticeable bit from previous battles on the floor, but she chose not to worry.  "Looks like those two players know each other. Isn't that...nice."

Hearing what Rag had said had caused him to turn his attention to the girls that had been standing a bit away from them. A smile had come upon his face as he had grabbed Rag by the wrist and made his way on over towards the two girls. "I'll tell you later buddy. For now, we should go and make some new friends." As the two had soon arrived in front of the women that stood before him, Tenshi had gotten on one knee and grabbed a hold of Taiyo's hand, looking up to her eyes and keeping that charming smile upon his face. "May I make you acquaintance madam?" He then let out a little laugh before standing back up on his two feet and staring the girl in the eyes. "My name is Tenshi."

• 1 month later...