(PP-F4) Another Great Day (Sinnon, Ebony) [Completed]

Sinnon had been traveling on the fourth floor, remembering the crazy battle that had taken place on this floor. A slight smile had come across his face as he remembered the day that he had decided to become strong enough to protect the one that he had truly cared about. The day that he had decided that no matter what had happened, he was going to protect Ebony, even if it meant sacrificing his own life. "As strange as it may sound, I miss her profusely already. I wonder how she fares.."

Edited by Sinnon

The fourth floor was the place that Ebony spent the most time in, not counting the first floor. It was by far her favorite. She loved the crisp, clean feeling of the air, as well as the way the snow blanketed everything in a pure white color. She loved how the snow would reflect the sun as it set in the evening, and the quaint log cabin style buildings. She smiled to herself, reminiscing about what had happened just the day before, with Sinnon. When she had first come upon him on the second floor, she could never have expected what would come. She'd never expected to meet someone so kind, caring, and handsome. She was still smiling when she closed the door to her shop, stepping down off of the step and into the snow, her feet making a crunching noise on the frozen ground. 

Sinnon had been traversing throughout the snowy tundra, in hopes that he would come across Ebony once again. As he had been doing so, he had come across a small little shop that had been blanketed in snow. He raised an eyebrow at the minuscule building that had been so randomly placed within the area. What an interesting place. I wonder why I hadn't noticed this place the other day when I had been here last. As he had moved closer to the shop, he had spotted something that made him smile as well as blush a little. For as bold as he was, the very sight of Ebony had always flustered him in a positive way. 

He had wanted to say hello to her but didnt want to be so upfront about it. Instead if just walking up to her, he had decided to do a little stealth work. Working his way on towards her, he had found his way behind her. He then slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closely towards himself. As she would be pulled in towards him, he would slightly spin her around just enough so that he could plant a delicate kiss upon her soft lips. "Well hello there Miss Ebony."

Ebony let out a happy sigh, just as a pair of arms slipped around her waist gently. She recognized the sleeves as Sinnon's, which was why she didn't turn around and smack him. She allowed him to twirl her around to face him, and she smiled, leaning into his kiss before pulling back. "Hello Sinnon. What are you doing on this floor?" She asked, her cheeks flushed a bit. She had always had trouble making friends, so that only contributed to her disbelief that she actually had a boyfriend. If he was her boyfriend. They had only kiss three times now, and there hadn't been any sort of official date between them. She knew that they both felt the same way about each other, so it would be best to make it official pretty soon. That was Sinnon's job though. It wasnt proper for the girl to ask the guy out.

"What am I doing here you ask? I am simply traversing through this beautiful land and remembering particular memories in which had occurred here. Atleast I was anyway. Now I have another task set before me on this wonderful day. Would you like to spend some time together Miss Ebony? It shall be a special occasion of sorts yet I believe they are called -" With this, Sinnon had lost his place. What exactly had been the word that he had been trying to remember. Suddenly, the word had come back to him and this had placed a dashing smile upon his face. "A date." 

Ebony thought back. She couldn't think of anything big that had happened on this floor, so his memory must be personal, or something that had happened when she hadnt been there. She raised an eyebrow as he asked if they could spend some time together. She felt as though she knew what was coming, and couldn't help giving him a little smile, encouraging him to continue on. She pulled him into a gentle hug. "You already know the answer. I'd love to." 

Sinnon's smile had grown as he gently embraced Ebony as well. "Thank you very much for allowing me to spend this joyous day with you Miss Ebony. It means a lot to me." Sinnon then pulls back a bit before raising his hand up slightly and light grabbing the back of her neck, pulling her in close for a passionate kiss. Once the kiss had ended, he placed his hand around Ebony's. "You seem to know this place better than I do. Is there anything more beautiful in this area besides you?"

Ebony grinned as he said it meant a lot to him. "It means a lot to me as well, being able to spend time with you. I never was the most social person outside of these games, and this was my first VRMMO, so it means a lot to have someone who cares about me." He pulled her in for a kiss, and she kissed back, the blood rushing to her ears with embarrassment, and her cheeks flushing pink with happiness. "There is one place..." She said thoughtfully. "Be right back." She unlocked the door to her shop and ran in, leaving the door ajar as she moved into her workshop, adding some blankets and food into her inventory, as well as a box of matches. 

Sinnon had raised an eyebrow as Ebony had run off from her. "Is everything alright Miss Ebony? Do you require some kind of assistance in there? I would be glad to assist you in any possible manner as long as you let me." After saying this, he had began to make his way on over to the door of the shop. He peeked in and couldnt see her from the angle in which he was set. I hope everything is alright … She just kind of ran off.

Ebony finished grabbing everything she would need and set about organizing her equipment just in case. The place she wanted to go with him was outside the safe zone after all, and it was always better to be safe. She walked out of the shop, closing and locking the door behind her. "Everything's fine. I just had to grab some stuff." Just then she realized that she wasn't really dressed for a date. It was too late to do anything about that now though, and she was sure that Sinnon wouldn't mind. She reached over and grasped his hand in her own, starting to walk slowly.

Sinnon's smile had cone back as he had held held Ebony's within his own. Diverting his attention and vision both towards Ebonys eyes, he said, "So what exactly were you getting from within the shop Ebony? Everything alright?" While waiting for her response, he had began thinking to himself. I hope that I am not upsetting her in any sort of way with my consistent banter. 

"It can get really cold here, so I was just grabbing some blankets and some food." She explained, pulling him in closer to her. They exited the safe zone a few moments later, entering the tundra that was the fourth floor. She kept a look out for mobs as she continued walking towards the frozen forest in the distance. "It's my favorite place in the game." She said with a grin, before realizing she could use that. "Besides by your side of course." She flirted with a little smirk.

(OOC: Smoooth ;) <3 xD)

Sinnon had blushed as Ebony had gotten closer to him and began to flirt with him. He wasn't about to let her to have all of the fun though. With a slight laugh, he had pulled her in even closer so that there bodies had been touching and their hands had been intertwined. "You know Miss Ebony, you do not need to have blankets to stay warm considering the fact that you have me here to keep you warm." With this he had looked down into her eyes and winked with a charming smile on his face.

She was pulled a bit closer, so that they were touching. They entwined their hands and ended up looking into each others eyes instead of walking towards their destination. She knew that someone should be watching for mobs, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to break her gaze away from his eyes. She got up on the tips of her toes, her purplish blue eyes twinkling with a mixture of affection and joyfulness. She leaned into him, only breaking eye contact to give him a kiss.

As Ebony had kissed Sinnon, his heart had began to speed up. He had never felt the feelings that this woman had brought upon him, but he had known that they were exactly what he had needed in his life. As she pulled away from the kiss, their lips still lingering in the air, he had known that he longed for more. She was a truly amazing person and in this very moment, Sinnon had known that he had wanted to do all he could to make this girl happy, no matter what had to be done to do so. "You are truly amazing Miss Ebony. I have never met anyone so perfect in my entire life." He then leaned down and kissed her once more, lifting her into the air this time. Afterwards he had placed her down and held her hand within his own. "Lead the way Miss Ebony."

Ebony smiled a bit wider as he complimented her once again. She was going to get a big head if this kept on, but it still felt extraordinarily nice to be complimented like that. She felt the same about him, but didn't know how to express it, and even if she did she wouldnt want to share it because it would be no where near as eloquent as what he had said. She'd just have to hope she could communicate it to him somehow without words. They went in for another kiss, before he told her to lead the way. She wrapped both of her arms around his arm and continued walking until they were deep in the forest. After a few minutes they came across an extremely large hill, with a frozen river that had once flowed down it. She led him around to the other side oft he hill, where a frozen waterfall flowed down over the entrance to a cavern, leaving only a little entrance on the far side. "This is my thinking spot, in here." She motioned into the cavern. Inside was a large pile of firewood in the corner, and a little unlit campfire in the center of the cavern. A hole in the ceiling let beautiful blue tinted light in through a layer of ice. That light reflected off of numerous other crystals, illuminating the room and giving it an almost otherworldy appearance. In the back of the cave was a small pile of blankets and a couple of books. It was obvious that Ebony had spent a lot of time here.

Sinnon had followed Ebony around the mountain and into the cavern hidden behind the frozen waterfall. This place had been truly amazing and the second most beautiful thing that he had ever seen in his life. Staring at the various beautiful crystals within the cavern had left Sinnon speechless. "W-wow…" He had been so amazed by the beauty in the cavern and soon ended up turning to face Ebony. The various lights and glitters from the crystals had reflected in Ebony's eyes, making them appear more beautiful than they already had been. "M-miss Ebony, I must say that you are truly more beautiful than anything in existence. I think that I may even lo-" With this, he had stopped himself abruptly so that he couldnt say those words. W-what am I thinking?! I cant say that! To try and get Ebony's mind off of what he had just about said, he leaned in towards her while pulling  her in close by her waist, and then planted a passionate kiss upon her soft and gentle lips.

Sinnon seemed to be overcome by the beauty of the place. He looked around for a few minutes before turning to her. His words set her heat pounding in anticipation, but eh stopped before he finished. Maybe it was a bit too soon for declarations like that. She leaned into him, kissing him back with just as much passion. The crystals in the cave surrounding them seemed to sparkle even more

Sinnon had pulled back out of the kiss as their lips had begun to linger in the air. Their faces were only about an inch away as he had stared into her beautiful eyes, his heart beating faster than it ever had before. "You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. In my life, I have never had anyone that actually cared about me for me. You are different though. You are beautiful, spectacular, stupendous, and absolutely perfect in every way. There are no flaws in you on the inside or out. Your are all I have ever wanted in life all rolled into one. I just wanted to thank you for being in my life… I love y-. I love everything about you Miss Ebony and I promise to always be here for you, both in Aincrad and in the real world. We shall be together forever as one." He then leaned in to kiss her but stopped short. Their lips had almost touched as tears began to roll down his eyes. She was the only good thing that he had ever had in his life and he was terrified by this yet happy at the same time.

Ebony sighed as they pulled apart, looking into his eyes as he started to talk, and then tear up. She smiled as he finished talking, and leaned in as he stopped short of kissing her to complete the kiss. She felt exactly the same way about him as he did about her, and wanted to do her best to express them. She pulled back from the kiss. "I-I might not be as eloquent as you, or express my feelings as well... I want you to know that I feel the same way about you. I've been lonely, and I've never really been close to anyone, not the way that you and I are, even after only a few days." She stopped talking afraid that she had botched something up.