Hello RPers! Now many of you probably don't know me, I'm Jenny! I don't use my account very often, but I am actually a pretty active user here! I just don't use my account, so, yeah. ^.^ I love to read RPs, and I even have a list of my fav characters here! Do you want to know what I think of yours? Well, just ask for a review below and I'll do a review of your character! But be warned, I'm not pulling any punches when it comes to reviews. Also! Your character must be active, non-recent, and it must be something that you genuinely think is something you want reviewed. So send me a request and I'll type a review up! <3

I think it's a neat thing that you are trying to do here, in fact, I had a similar idea, but decided I didn't have the time.

Anyhow, I'll just ask how exactly you review our characters. Our journals don't often reflect the true nature of a character, as its in RP's that we "show" how they truly are.

I would ask for a review, but Shard is still pretty "new" as far as RP's go. He's only really completed one and I'm barely quarter way through the development arc I have planned.

Alright Shard, you're up!

I read through the Journal, and this seems like a very balanced character! Nothing really stands out as being bad, and it seems to be well-thought out and carefully made. I do like how you put little quotes by his perks and laws, it really helps us eleborate more on what he's like. I've read some of his RPs and I'm really loving this character, though I do see it quite often, he's the misunderstood tough guy. Nothing wrong with that, but what really makes him tick? Is there something that really peeves him? I also feel like you could tell us more about how he was around his parents, how did they help make him into what he is like today? Overall, good character, solid history, and you have done some really good RPs! Hope to see more in the future!

Alright Shard, you're up!

I read through the Journal, and this seems like a very balanced character! Nothing really stands out as being bad, and it seems to be well-thought out and carefully made. I do like how you put little quotes by his perks and laws, it really helps us eleborate more on what he's like. I've read some of his RPs and I'm really loving this character, though I do see it quite often, he's the misunderstood tough guy. Nothing wrong with that, but what really makes him tick? Is there something that really peeves him? I also feel like you could tell us more about how he was around his parents, how did they help make him into what he is like today? Overall, good character, solid history, and you have done some really good RPs! Hope to see more in the future!

*Clapsh* WOOOOO SHARD-TAN!! YOU ARE EPIC!!! XDDD I wanna review tooooooo! -3-

• 2 months later...