So before you begin reading this story I would like to say this. I used the names off of this forum, such as Oske and Keith Yudai and such names like that because they were the most familiar to me. I am not trying to claim I came up with them. In fact, it was because of all you guys with your creativity I was able to use such names. Without meeting any of you people, I would have never even thought of these names, except maybe Keith haha.

P.S. I also need a good name for the story, PM me a good name for it.

The next post will begin the story.

Chapter I: Shining The Blade

Daeron had been interested in medieval warfare since his childhood. When he was young, around nine and ten years of age, he would always play Knights. The thought of a sword being able to protect a man so well amused him. Now, Daeron had officially turned eighteen, old enough to become a knight on the front lines of war. The front lines were consisted and made up of a various number of groups and parties that would clear out land for the kingdom to expand.

Daeron had been ready for the official training ceremony coming up in multiple hours. All of his friends were discussing things such as who wanted to be placed where, while Daeron went to sharpen and hone his skills further to pass the test. The ceremony was a long series of intense trials and challenges to becoming a knight. If you failed a single challenge or task, you will be eliminated from becoming a knight for the rest of your life.

Many of Daeron's childhood friends were also training to become a knight. Only the top ten trainees were able to join the Elite Force of the front lines. The Elite Force was the direct assault squad that would clear areas and land for their kingdom to expand. These lands weren't able to be just taken because everywhere across the world, every inch not inhabited by humans, was taken by terrifying and deadly beasts. It has been said that such monsters are so powerful that a single one was able to wipe out an army of soldiers.

The front lines were the only ones that were able to take these monsters on because they are usually the best of the best. There were three major parties in the front lines that almost everybody knew about. There was the Elite Force, Stealth Force, and Scout Force. The Elite Force is the first and strongest force in the front lines. They are in charge of clearing the land with their perfect skills. The Elite Force is led by the one and only, Swift, the Fearless. The Stealth Force was responsible for sneaking into enemy territory of other kingdoms and stealing supply, killing their soldiers, or even just gathering information from them on locations they have explored. This force was led by Grim, the Cobalt Rogue. Finally, there was the Scout Force. The Scout Force has no direct leader, but follows orders from one another. They are the force that is in charge of finding out what monsters are to be faced within new territory.

Daeron finished slashing up another training dummy until he heard the bell ring. The training ceremony was about to begin. He quickly sheathed his one-handed straight sword and began to run towards the Training District, Ares. The Districts are named after Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses. When he arrived in Ares District, he saw that there were already hundreds if not thousands of people there waiting for the first event or to support their children. The events are held once a year, and are treated like a sports competition and almost everyone watches it.

To Be Continued, Let Me Know How You Like It So Far

Next Part Coming: Tomorrow