SP - F13 Roaming the Thirteenth Floor (11th Day of Material Hunting / Gathering)

ID: 44230
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +3) = 4
Loot Dice: 1 (+5 Total Mod) = 6 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

As if on cue Calrex heard the groan of an incoming enemy. Turning to face the creature that this particular creature had dressed in rags similar to one a poor villager would wear. Its lips seemed to recede, showing the teeth of the monster as it tried to swing at him with a stick. Quickly weaving to the side the bluenette gave a calming exhale before rushing forward, triggering <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>>.

Rapidly slashing through the corrupted human it promptly dissipated into shards as the Ultramarine Knight gave a sigh of relief, resheathing his blade, "Alright, another one down, but it looks like I got just a single material this time."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 229/229
   Energy: 45/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)
DMG: 39
MIT: 37

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calrex

ID: 44231
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +3) = 3
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 46 Remaining)

As the Grand Blade was about to engage its handle lock Calrex quickly turned in surprise as he saw another mob already engaging him, the second villager trying to swing at him with wide and wild strokes, attempting to get a single hit on him. Even though it managed to keep the bluenette from attacking, it didn't catch him with enough surprise to successfully attack him.

"Alright, so these ones are getting a little more aggressive. No matter."

With another swipe flying over his head the Ultramarine Knight kicked back, putting some distance between himself and the creature, readying his sword for a counterattack.

HP List
   Energy: 46/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager 2: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44276
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 10 (Dimensional Pouch Obtained / Battle Healing Activated)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 36 Remaining)

Right as another opening presented itself Calrex quickly rushed back in, unleashing his <<Charge>> powered <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art as the Grand Blade lit alight with the shining golden glow of the attack. Unleashing the opening tackle the bluenette began his relentless attack, cutting apart the creature before it had a chance to defend itself.

However, instead of defending itself the creature struck Calrex in the neck with its attacking implement before it dissipated into crystals. With a calming breath the Ultramarine Knight rubbed his neck, but right after his <<Battle Healing>> triggered, replenishing his health back to full.

"Ok, that's...what in the world is this?"

Looking at his loot window he saw a strange item was in the window called a "Dimensional Pouch." "I guess this is some kind of storage item? Huh, alright then..."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Dimensional Pouch (LD: 25 / CD: 10)

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG) (+12 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 36/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager 2: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44277
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +3) = -2
Loot Dice: 15 (+5 Total Mod) = 20 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 26 Remaining)

"Alright, and here comes number villager number three."

Turning to face the next monster coming at him Calrex quickly dropped back into his fighting stance once again, immediately rushing forward with his <<Charge>> skill once again before unleashing <<Meteor Break>> once again. Flying forward the bluenette charged into the third villager, knocking it back a few paces before slashing with a flurry of omnidirectional cuts before tackling the creature once again, leaping upwards and stabbing the corrupted human into the earth.

A few seconds after his final strike the creature burst into crystals once again. Removing his sword from the ground he resheathed the Grand Blade, putting his hands into his jacket pockets, "Just two more fights once again and I should be needing a rest again."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 26/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager 3: -27/145 (10+3+3+1+2 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 172 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44278
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +3) = 6 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 11 (+5 Total Mod) = 16 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 16 Remaining)

"...and here comes number four."

As Calrex turned to face the next creature he saw that this particular corrupted villager was moving very fast. Before he had a chance to dodge he felt the monster's knife strike into his shoulder, bouncing off of the Grand Dragoon's pauldron before the bluenette retaliated with a swift front kick, knocking the monster away before he activated his <<Charge>> skill once again, closing the distance with the Grand Blade flashing alight with the <<Meteor Break>>'s golden aura.

Rapidly slicing through the villager's body with numerous cuts the creature promptly broke into crystals upon its health dropping to zero. With yet another battle over Calrex sheathed his sword once again, stretching his arms, "Geezes...this is going to be a real drag after a few more of these. Hopefully it doesn't come to that."

Loot Dice:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (39+1 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 16/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44280
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +3) = 6 (+1 Damage)
Craft Dice: 12 (Battle Healing Activated)
Loot Dice: 10 (+5 Total Mod) = 15 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 6 Remaining)

Before Calrex could ready himself again the bluenette felt something pierce his shoulder blade, quickly turning around as he saw another village attack him with a pronged fork-like implement. Quickly leaping back he grabbed the handle of the weapon, ripping it out before dropping it to the side, "Great, now these guys are trying to catch me by surprise..."

Rushing forward he triggered the combination attack of his skill and Sword Art once again, unleashing the rapid barrage of slashes and tackles on the creature before ending the combo with a baseball swing slash. As the Grand Blade bit into the villager's stomach he cleaved it in half before the mob burst into crystals.

Checking the loot window the Ultramarine Knight saw that he had gained another decent amount of col, putting his hands into his pockets, "Time to rest and recover again I guess."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (39+1 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG) (+12 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 6/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Villager 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44281
Loot Dice: 19 (+5 Total Mod) = 24 (Materials Found)

Glancing up to confirm that Roc had gone into an overwatch position once again Calrex readied himself to start searching for more materials. Scanning amongst the graves, it didn't take long before the bluenette was able to procure another couple of roses growing near the tombstones, seeing the gray roses blooming. Carefully plucking the flowers from their stems the Ultramarine Knight added them to his inventory, getting back to his feet as he dusted off his hands, "Another two down, good. At least I'm making progress with both. Hopefully by the time I'm done with this excursion I'll have enough materials and col to keep the both of us going for a while."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44283
Loot Dice: 14 (+5 Total Mod) = 19 (No Materials Found)

"...or maybe not..."

Immediately after finding the pair of roses Calrex tried looking around for another group of materials, but it seemed there was no other ones to be found. He did spot another pair of roses, but these ones seemed past their time, as they had already begun wilting. With a small sigh the bluenette got to his feet again, putting his hands into his jacket pockets, "So this area only has some objects in the environment of use."

Mapping out the areas he had already explored in his mind the Ultramarine Knight began to look left and right, trying to spot another suitable area to search. Glancing up at his energy marker Calrex made note of the second flash from the blue bar, "Almost there. Just a few more seconds and I'll be good to fight again."

HP List
   Energy: 8/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recovered)

ID: 44286
Loot Dice: 17 (+5 Total Mod) = 22 (Materials Found)

Right as Calrex saw his energy fully replenish he found another couple of precious stones that were inlaid into the gravestones. Using the Grand Blade's tip once again he popped the gems out, adding them to his inventory, "Great, I'm sure she'll make good use of these. Unfortunately there isn't any other materials I can find which would be suitable to use for her occupation. I certainly haven't found any small insects or worms that would be useful for fishing, but I guess that's not too unusual...I think..."

Getting back to his feet he shifted his grip on the sword, returning his sword hand back to the handle and flipping it into a hammer grip, "Alright, in any case, best get back to the mob fighting."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44288
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +3) = 5
Loot Dice: 4 (+5 Total Mod) = 9 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

With a sigh the bluenette approached what appeared to be an abandoned village. Entering through the broken wooden fenced perimeter he saw no marker indicating a safe zone, meaning it was mostly likely a mob spawning territory, "Alright then, I guess this means I found decent place for another set of mobs."

Turning around to face the grunt he had from coming from one of the huts the bluenette saw an incoming villager, equipped with what appeared to be a broken set of armor. "Possibly a villager that was supposed to be a guardian for this village, kind of like a militia."

Rushing forward he activated <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>>, unleashing the barrage of blows. To his luck, his advanced evasiveness allowed him to twist his waist to the side, the corrupted human's blade stopping inches from the Ultramarine Knight's stomach before the bluenette's attacks connected, blasting the villager apart as he completed his combo.

As the guard burst into crystals Calrex gave a sigh of relief, lowering his sword arm to the side, "Only a single material again. Well, I guess I don't have the best luck in these situations."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44302
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +3) = -1
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 6 (Rare Item + Mob HP * 10 col)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

Hearing yet another groan from the same hut Calrex looked, giving a small smirk as he saw another guard-like villager emerge, shambling towards the bluenette as the creature readied its makeshift spear. Easily avoiding the stab Calrex caught the pole part of the weapon underneath his arm, "Nice try, my turn."

Kicking the creature the bluenette knocked the spear out of its hands before he rushed forward, using both <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again. Unleashing the barrage of blows he ripped apart the corrupted villager numerous times before it burst into crystals.

Finishing the battle the Ultramarine Knight looked in surprise as he saw another high level drop appear in his loot window, "Geeze, I think I finally got some good luck coming my way."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Rare Item + 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450)
Item to be determined later on

HP List
   Energy: 35/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard 2: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44304
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Loot Dice: 19 (+5 Total Mod) = 24 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 25 Remaining)

"So..where is number three?"

Right as he had suspected the next guard appeared, stumbling at a fast pace towards Calrex as he turned to face the enemy. "This will be quick then."

Lowering himself into the stance for <<Meteor Break>> suddenly he saw the creature leap forward in a desperate attempt to strike. Its attack struck true as its rusted sword slammed into the bluenette's collarbone. In response the swordman grunted and gritted his teeth, kicking the creature away before triggering <<Charge>>. Flying forward he rapidly cut apart the creature with a series of tackles and golden-aura coated slashes before it dissipated into crystals.

Checking his loot window once again the Ultramarine Knight gave a sigh of relief as he saw hie efforts were paying off, another large chunk of col being added to his inventory.

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450)

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 25/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard 3: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44313
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mob) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

"Now for number..."

Before he could finish his sentence Calrex quickly turned and saw another villager charge at him, this time emerging from the hut right behind him as the corrupted human's blade slashed across his back, "Okay...that's starting to become a little old..."

Whirling around he immediately executed his <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> combination once again, slamming into the creature with his opening strike before unleashing the rapid series of cuts and charges before ending the barrage with another falling slash, cleaving the guard in half before it burst into crystals, "Another one down. Only one more battle to go before I need to rest again."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 227/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 15/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44315
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
Craft Dice: 11 (Battle Healing Activated)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 16 Remaining)

"Alright, last one..."

Turning to face the last guard that came towards him Calrex gave a calming breath, focusing his senses as he awaited for it to attack. Just as he had expected it used a highly telegraphed swing from over its head in an attempt to build up as much force as possible in its attack. However, this attack was slow and easily avoided.

But, as he sidestepped the attack the bluenette felt his foot catch on a piece of wood on the ground, breaking his stance and disrupting his focus for a second before he swung his free foot around to catch himself from falling. "Alright that was close, but darn it I wasted my attack opening. Guess I'll need to wrap this up on the next one."

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (+12 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 16/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard 5: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44316
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +3) = -1
Loot Dice: 18 (+5 Total Mod) = 23 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 6 Remaining)

"Alright, I've spent just about as much time as I can on you."

Focusing on his opponent Calrex tightened his grip on the Grand Blade before rushing forward, activating <<Charge>> once again before triggering his <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art in mid-advance. Quickly closing the distance the bluenette struck the corrupted human with a fierce shoulder tackle before he cut rapidly across the creature before ending his assault with a fierce step-in stab, ending the battle as the monster went limp before dissipating into crystals.

Looking at his loot window the Ultramarine Knight gave a smirk as he saw yet another sum of col was gained from the battle, "Awesome, now for a brief period of recovering energy again before I go back to the battling. Hopefully by the time I'm done with this we won't need to go on another mat or col gathering trip for quite some time."

Loot Dice:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450)

HP List
   Energy: 6/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Guard 5: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44317
Loot Dice: 16 (+5 Total Mod) = 21 (Materials Found)

Interlocking his fingers Calrex pushed his hands forward, heading a small click as the joints in his fingers gave a small pop, releasing the built up tension before he began scanning around once again for materials. "Alright, let's see what I can find while recovering my energy again. Hopefully I'll be able to find something different from the roses and gemstones on this floor."

Kneeling down nearby a gravestone he looked in curiosity at a patch of ground at the base of the stone piece. Moving some dirt out of the way the bluenette found a couple of strange blood red worms, "Well...I guess I was looking for something different, heh."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44318
Loot Dice: 1 (+5 Total Mod) = 6 (No Materials Found)

As he continued to search amongst the tombstones the bluenette gave a small sigh as he combed over yet another set of unfruitful graves, getting to his feet and dusting off his hands. "Guess those worms only grow around certain graves in this area. I wonder if there's something that causes them to spawn, like some kind of parameter or trigger."

Looking upwards he saw Roc gave no signal of attack as the Ultramarine Knight wiped his forehead with the back of his hand, "In any case, let's see if I can find another cluster of materials before I have to start fighting again."

HP List
   Energy: 8/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recharged)

ID: 44320
Loot Dice: 15 (+5 Total Mod) = 20 (Materials Found)

Moving to check behind another grave Calrex accidentally put too much weight on the stone as it suddenly gave way. Falling forward he caught himself on his hands, giving a calming breath as he looked back, "What in the world?"

It seemed, beneath the surface of the rock there was a black reflective stone appeared beneath, too large for a artisan to make use of, but possibly for a blacksmith it would be suitable, "Maybe someone will be able to use it again. I think Oikawa is still getting his shop back together...hm...maybe I'll see if Teion needs some or something."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44336
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +3 / Disguise +1) = -3
Loot Dice: 2 (+5 Total Mod) = 7 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

"Alright, back to the grind..."

Exiting out of the village Calrex looked to see a wandering corrupted human, but as he took another step the creature quickly locked its eyes on him, running forward with great speed, as if desperate to reach the bluenette.

With a small sigh the Ultramarine Knight drew his sword as the Grand Blade lit up with the shining golden glow of his <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art. As the creature covered half of the total distance Calrex ran forward, triggering his <<Disguise>> skill as he temporarily shifted to the monster's appearance, catching it off guard. Using <<Charge>> he shot into striking range before slashing wildly with his attack, swiftly ending the battle.

"Well, just the material just time. Still useful, heh."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44337
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +3) = 5
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 46 Remaining)

"Number two should be showing up soon enough..."

Scanning the horizon, as the bluenette had suspected, the next wandering villager began to make its way towards him, its run seeming more and more like an undead puppet than a human being, "So there are only these corrupted humans on this floor. I was hoping to see at least another fallen angel or something."

As the creature attempted to strike Calrex ducked and side rolled out of the way, but the maneuver seemed to have slowed in mid-roll. Getting to his feet he gave a small sigh, "Darn, wasted another attack opportunity there. Better make sure I end this quickly then."

HP List
   Energy: 46/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer 2: 145/145 

Spoiler

Current Loot:
13050 Col
34 Materials
Dimensional Pouch