SP - F13 Roaming the Thirteenth Floor (11th Day of Material Hunting / Gathering)

ID: 44343
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +3) = 2
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 36 Remaining)

Right as the opportunity presented itself once again Calrex activated both his <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> Sword Arts once again, blasting forward as he tackled the corrupted human, knocking it back. As it staggered the bluenette immediately followed up with the rapid array of slashes. At the end of the barrage the creature immediately dispersed into crystals as the Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh of relief, "Okay, wasted a few seconds on that one, but I've still got time to spare...now the only question is how long it will be before the next one decides to show up."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
Calrex: 229/229
   Energy: 36/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer 2: -16/145 (10+3+3+1+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 161 DMG)
DMG: 39
MIT: 37

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calrex

ID: 44345
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
Loot Dice: 6 (+5 Total Mod) = 11 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 26 Remaining)

A few moments after Calrex had eliminated the second wandering corrupted, a third soon made its appearance known with a agonized cry. Its head creaked back and forth, as if being moved by an unseen power. The bluenette turned to face the forsaken creature, tightening his grip on the Grand Blade before shooting forward with his <<Charge>> skill.

Unleashing <<Meteor Break>> once again he riddled the creature with golden slashes before it promptly vanished from existence, turning into crystals.

Seeing the loot window pop up once again the Ultramarine knight gave a sigh, seeing that he had gained yet another sum of col, "Good. I just hope this momentum keeps up again. It looks like I've made a decent amount in the short amount of time I've been out and about. Maybe I can actually pull this off, heh."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 26/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer 3: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44347
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +3) = 5
Loot Dice: 16 (+5 Total Mod) = 21 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 16 Remaining)

Hearing more groans from his right Calrex quickly turned and saw another forsaken human coming at him, its jaw agape as it moved as if controlled like a puppet. He gave a small sigh and shook his head before lowering into his fighting stance. Activating <<Charge>> he rushed forward once again, seeing this time that two sets of the diamond-shaped petals had appeared, giving him twice the acceleration before he unleashed <<Meteor Break>>.

Rapidly cutting through the creature the bluenette became a blur of movement until the attack ended, the creature remaining still for a second before bursting into crystals once again. The Ultramarine Knight gave a sigh as he lowered his sword, looking at his spoils, "Huh, an extra material and col this time, cool."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 16/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer 4: -27/145 (10+3+3+1+2 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 172 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44350
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +3) = -1
Loot Dice: 18 (+5 Total Mod) = 23 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 6 Remaining)

"...with this that makes another five..."

Turning to face the sounds of movement from behind him Calrex spotted his fifth wandering human, the corrupted villager running at him with its red eyes seething with rage. He gave a smirk before using <<Charge>> once again, flying forward and slamming into the creature before triggering <<Meteor Break>>. Releasing the rapid barrage of slashes, stabs, and tackles, the creature was quickly overwhelmed before it dissipated into shards once again.

"Alright, back to out of combat searching again while I recover my energy."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450)

HP List
   Energy: 6/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Wanderer 5: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44356
Loot Dice: 6 (+5 Total Mod) = 11 (No Materials Found)

As he began searching for materials once again Calrex began to comb among the wilted grass surrounding the tombstones, checking for roses, worms, or diamonds that might be hidden. Unfortunately, this time it seemed there was none to be found as he gave a small sigh. "No luck so far."

Dusting off his hands the bluenette gave a quick scan of the area around him, making note of its position in relation to the previous areas he had found materials from, "Guess I might need to move a bit further away from that abandoned village."

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

ID: 44360
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12

"Still nothing? Huh maybe I'm in a more barren area than I suspected."

As he moved further away from the village Calrex continued to scan left and right for any signs of useful materials in the environment. To his disappointment, there appeared to still be none as he gave a small sigh, "Well, I did get some pretty good drops just a few moments ago. I guess I can't have all the luck, heh."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he continued to walk along, the village becoming smaller and smaller behind him until it disappeared behind a hillside.

HP List
   Energy: 8/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recharged)

ID: 44370
Loot Dice: 18 (+5 Total Mod) = 23 (Materials Found)

After he got out of line of sight to the village Calrex looked down as he saw another cluster of graves. Giving a small sigh he approached the series of stones, beginning to move some of the grass out of the way before he spotted another pair of roses. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he reached over and plucked them from their stems, swiping on his menu to add them to his inventory.

"Alright, looks like things are looking up again. In any case, looks like my energy is back to full. Time to take on some more mobs."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44375
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +3) = 5
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 3 (Rare Item + Mob HP * 10 col)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

As Calrex got to the base of the hill he was going down he looked and saw another mob engage him in combat. Giving a calming breath the bluenette lowered himself into his fighting stance before drawing the Grand Blade, tightly gripping the handle before he triggered his <<Charge>> skill, flying forward and unleashing <<Meteor Break>>.

The series of golden cuts ripped through the creature before it burst into crystals from the damage as the Ultramarine Knight slid to a stop, giving a calming breath as he slowly relaxed his sword hand, "Another one down."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Rare Item + 1450 col (Mob HP 145 * 10 col = 1450 col)
Rare Item to be Detemined

HP List
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Corrupted Enraged: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44378
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Loot Dice: 3 (+5 Total Mod) = 8 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

Whirling around Calrex saw yet another corrupted human rushing at him, giving a calming exhale before continuing his attacks. Evading yet another blow from the many creatures he had encountered the bluenette unleashed his combo once again, combining <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> into a powerful barrage which obliterated the monster as it burst into crystals.

The duel over the bluenette saw he had only gotten the bare minimum for a loot drop, giving a small sigh, "Well, at least there's another one coming."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 35/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Enraged 2: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44379
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +3) = 4
Loot Dice: 12 (+5 Total Mod) = 17 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 25 Remaining)

As he had suspected yet another corrupted village came shambling towards him, letting out a pain-filled moan as it attempted to swipe at him wit whithered arms. Ducking to the side the Ultramarine Knight quickly attacked once again with the barrage of golden cuts powered by his <<Charge>> skill and <<Meteor Break>> Sword Arts. The sound of the Grand Blade biting deep into the creature's avatar resounded through the floor before it also dissipated into crystals.

Seeing this time that the loot contained col once again the bluenette gave a smirk, "Alright...next..."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col)

HP List
   Energy: 25/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Enraged 3: -16/145 (10+3+3+1+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 161 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44388
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 6 (+5 Total Mod) = 11 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

Hearing another mob approach him the blue-haired swordsman turned to face the direction of the attacker as the creature got into striking range. This time around, it appeared that the Ultramarine Knight wasn't quick enough to avoid the attack as he felt the creature's nails scratch him across the chest. Gritting his teeth Calrex immediately responded with yet another flurry of blows, cutting rapidly with the Grand Blade as he was guided by his <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art through the motions. Adding to the power once again with his <<Charge>> skill, it didn't take long for the creature to fall, bursting into crystals once again.

With a couple of heavy breaths the bluenette looked at the loot window, seeing that it also contained col, "Alright, still a good momentum."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col)

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (37+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 15/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Enraged 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44390
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +3) = 1
Loot Dice: 11 (+5 Total Mod) = 16 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 5 Remaining)

As Calrex began to lower his blade suddenly he heard the fifth corrupted human approach him and give a pained scream, swinging at him wildly. However the erratic attacks did not phase the bluenette a single bit as he easily weaved out of the way of the attacks, tightening his grip on the Grand Blade before giving a light shoulder slam into the creature's chest, knocking it back before unleashing his <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art, rapidly slashing and stabbing the creature before leaping upwards, performing the finishing falling slash to end the battle.

With the fifth battle over the Ultramarine Knight saw that the creature dropped a sum of col, adding to his growing total, "Awesome."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col)

HP List
   Energy: 5/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Enraged 5: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44392
Loot Dice: 7 (+5 Total Mod) = 12 (No Materials Found)

"Alright, now I have to recover my energy again. Time to see if I can find any possible materials again."

Giving a small sigh the bluenette gave the signal to Roc as the falcon went from his combat flight pattern to the scouting altitude he needed to keep watch for any enemies. Looking down he began to comb the grass for any potential signs of useful objects in the environment, dusting off his hands when he saw that there were none nearby, "Well, somehow I'm no longer surprised by this. Let's see if there's any more around before I decide to keep moving."

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (+6)
   Energy: 6/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

ID: 44393
Loot Dice: 13 (+5 Total Mod) = 18 (No Materials Found)

"Still nothing huh..."

As Calrex inspected yet another cluster of gravestones it seemed there was no materials in the environment that would be suitable for useage in crafting. Not even a small gemstone like the ones he had found before. Dusting off his hands again the bluenette ran a hand partway through his hair before ruffling it around, "Well...I guess I might as well look in a new area. This part seems barren of materials."

Putting his hands into his jacket he began to move away from his current search area, giving a small yawn as he descended further down a nearby hill.

HP List
   Energy: 7/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(Energy Fully Recharged)

ID: 44394
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (No Materials Found)

As he reached the base of the hill Calrex looked to easily spy another pair of roses, breathing a sigh of relief as he picked up the two flowers and added them to his inventory, "Finally some luck."

Looking up he saw that his energy bar had just replenished to full as he gave a nod to himself, "Alright then, with that time to get back to the battles. At the least even if I'm not entering into combat I'm still making good headway on both col and materials. Hopefully things will keep up in pace."

Getting to his feet he dusted off his hands and knees before drawing the Grand Blade, ready for the next monster to appear.

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44395
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +3) = 2
Loot Dice: 12 (+5 Total Mod) = 17 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

Seeing the first of what he suspected to be another five creatures to fight Calrex gave a calming breath before lowering himself into his fighting stance. Triggering <<Charge>> he rushed forward and unleashed <<Meteor Break>>, the shining golden Grand Blade ripping through the corrupted human in a series of slashes and tackles before it dissipated into shards.

With the battle over as quickly as it had begun the bluenette gave a sigh of relief, keeping his weapon at the ready for the next fight.

Loot Dice:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 45/56

Enemies:
Corrupted Vagrant: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44429
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3 / Disguise +1) = 6 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 5 (+5 Total Mod) = 10 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

"Here comes number two."

Looking behind him Calrex saw the next creature charge, closing the distance as it barrels towards him. Readying his sword the bluenette rushed forward, unleashing his <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> successfully. However, this did not occur before the corrupted human managed to deal a critical strike to him, taking off a minor bit of his health before it was destroyed.

Looking at the single point that was removed the Ultramarine Knight shook his head, "That should heal up fairly quickly. Alright, where's number three?"

Loot Dice:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 725 col (Mob HP 145 * 5 col = 725)

HP List
   Energy: 35/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Vagrant 2: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 * 11 Art - 37 DMG = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44431
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +3) = -2
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 36 Remaining)

Hearing a growl from a decent distance off Calrex looked to see the third creature barreling towards him, its arms trained on smashing into his weak points.

Giving a quick exhale the bluenette quickly weaved to the side, but as he did the opening he saw to retaliate quickly vanished as he gave a small sigh, backpedaling a few steps before tightly gripping the Grand Blade, lowering himself into his fighting stance so that he could immediately engage when the opportunity presented itself.

HP List
Calrex: 228/229
   Energy: 36/56 (+1)

Enemies:
Corrupted Vagrant 3: 145/145

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44433
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 37 Remaining)

As the battle continued on Calrex looked as the creature seemed to press its advance, not giving him an opportunity to retaliate. Gritting his teeth he flipped the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he weaved in and out of each attack, calming exhaling as he ducked beneath strike after strike before placing more space between himself and the corrupted human.

"Maybe they're finally starting to pick up on my maneuvers? I have been using <<Meteor Break>> and <<Charge>> for a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if the AI finally learned to adapt to it."

HP List
   Energy: 37/56 (+1)

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 44435
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 38 Remaining)

"Tch...still no opening in its attack. For not having a weapon this thing certainly has a good attack pattern."

Ducking, bobbing, and weaving around the attacks once again Calrex gave a small sigh before kicking backwards, putting some more space between him and the corrupted human. After gaining some breathing room he backpedaled further in order to try and put more distance so that the creature couldn't charge in and attack again.

"Alright..time this right..."

HP List
   Energy: 38/56 (+1)

Enemies:

Spoiler

Current Loot:
21750 Col
49 Materials