SP - F13 Roaming the Thirteenth Floor (11th Day of Material Hunting / Gathering)

ID: 45017
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 3
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +3) = 0
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 9 (Mini Glort Toy)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 17 Remaining)

"Alright, who's next?"

Quickly facing his next opponent Calrex weaved to the side, avoiding the incoming attack from the corrupted human. As the hand spade smashed into the ground he quickly rushed forward, knocking the creature back before triggering <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again.

Dashing forward he unleashed the rapid flurry of slashes and tackles, the shining golden Grand Blade ripping through the human like a hot knife through butter. Eventually the attack concluded, with the monster bursting into crystals upon reaching zero health points. Lowering his sword arm the bluenette gave a calming exhale, closing his eyes for a second before turning to face the final corrupted human.

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Mini Glort Toy

HP List
Calrex: 227/229
   Energy: 17/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 4: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)
DMG: 39
MIT: 37

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calrex

ID: 45313
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 20 (+5 Total Mod) = 25 (Bonus Loot)
Craft Dice: 10 (Mini Glort Toy)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 17 Remaining)

Triggering <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> the Ultramarine Knight rushed forward once again, the Grand Blade blazing with the shining golden aura of the Sword Art. As he got into striking range he began to unleash the flurry of blows, but as he did the creature managed to get a single strike, its hand sickle piercing into the area just above his heart. A critical strike number flew by, but due to his mitigation it was meaningless.

The series of slashes, stabs, tackles, and shoulder charges came next before the creature burst into crystals.

With the battle over Calrex gave a quick look at his loot from the past two creatures, seeing to his surprise that he had obtained two of the item called "Mini Glort Toy."

"Huh, apparently it gives an extra craft per day. I guess both Teayre and I can put that to good use."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: Mini Glort Toy

HP List
Calrex: 226/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 17/56 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 5: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge / 6 HP Recovered)

ID: 45314
Loot Dice: 14 (+5 Total Mod) = 19 (No Materials Found)

"Alright, I guess it's back to searching for materials in the meantime."

Seeing his energy flash a single time as he regained a single point of power Calrex began to scan the environment for something that might be useful for crafting. Unfortunately, any of the objects he had procured before seemed to have eluded him as the barren graveyard themed floor seemed to once again deprive him of anything of use. Not even a single rose amongst the tombstones was present.

"Guess I need to move further out of this area of land then."

HP List
Calrex: 229/229 (+6 HP)
   Energy: 18/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

(1 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge / 6 HP Recovered)

ID: 45656
Loot Dice: 2 (+5 Total Mod) = 7 (No Materials Found)

As he moved to another area while searching for materials Calrex gave a small sigh as he put his hands into his pockets, "Still nothing so far. Alright then I must have stumbled into an area that doesn't have as many spawning points for the objects as the other areas. I guess that's no surprise. The distribution of materials in the area seems to be fairly randomized."

Looking above Roc continued to soar overhead against the sky, his blue outline barely standing out against the blanketing stretches of gray.

HP List
Calrex: 229/229
   Energy: 19/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex
  • 2 weeks later...

(Energy Fully Recovered)

ID: 48321
Loot Dice: 16 (+5 Total Mod) = 21 (Materials Found)

"Hm...guess my luck hasn't completely run out."

After a little more scavenging the bluenette stumbled upon more of the materials he had identified previously. The motion of adding them to his inventory at this point seemed like muscle memory, with each finger swipe gliding through the air before the objects were coated by the bright blue light, dissipating in a grid-like animation. "Alright, looks like I'm back at full strength again. Time to get back to work."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
Calrex: 229/229
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

Edited by Calrex
  • 3 weeks later...

ID: 49444
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +3) = 7 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 3 (+5 Total Mod) = 8 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

With another corrupted human rushing at him Calrex quickly assumed his stance to trigger <<Meteor Break>> and <<Charge>> simultaneously, rocketing forward with his sword aglow with the shining golden aura of the Sword Art. He felt the creature manage to strike him as he attacked, but he shrugged off the blows as he returned his own, ripping the monster apart before the battle finally came to its end.

"Hah...alright...actually maybe I should turn in for the day..."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 228/229 (39+2 DMG - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)

Enemies:
Roaming Rager 6: -5/145 (10+3+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 37 MIT = 150 DMG)

• 2 weeks later...

Arriving back at the Amethyst Boutique Calrex gave a small sigh, plopping down on the couch as he looked and saw Roc fly in, resting on a nearby chair, "Nice work today. I think we got a good haul in."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 5 Pages Completed (2000 col)
  • Loot:
    • 36250 Col
    • 88 Materials
    • 2x Dimensional Pouch (Evaluating)
    • 2x Mini Glort Toy (Evaluating)
    • 3x Rare Items (To be determined)