(F9-PP) Friendly tag team<<bandit camp>>(Antofer)

Tsubasa walks into Antofer's store and greets him.  "Hey, you up for fighting something a bit more challenging?  I have been thinking about doing a bit more difficult quest if you would like to join.   Somewhere on floor 9 are a group of bandits that seem to be hogging up all the good grinding locations.   Do you want to rid them of their trouble? If so, meet me on floor nine, I'll be waiting.  Tsubasa told Antofer.  Tsubasa wore regular tattered cloths, his long white hair tied back, seemly unprepared for a fight.  He turned and walked out of the shop and started his journey up to floor 9.

Oh thank god something do to. business has been so slow today. Antofer was just about to day something before Tusbasa left his shop. "Wow you really don't look ready do fight today but ever maybe he left to get his gear" he said out loud to no one in particular. Antofer left his shop and could smell the crisp morning air, Antofer never really noticed this till but this world was incredibly well crafted and every inch of SAO had something new and beautiful around each corner. Antofer walked to the back of his shop and open the large rusty chest he stored his gear in. Antofer collected his gear from the chest and put it on. The advantage of making your own armor is that you know your own size. Antofer slipped into the armor it felt snug enough to protect him right, but open enough to let his skin breathe. Antofer Punched a punching bag to warm up is arms alittle and was off. He set down the trail to fine Tusbasa on floor 9.   

Tsubasa stood on a hill facing the grinding location.  His white cloak and Armor plates glenting off of the suns rays.  His white hair was tied back and his hands glowed a dark green.  Tsubasa saw his friend walk up the trail and he turned to look at him.  "Alright friend, do you want to lead, because you are more of a tank than me.  I plan to explain the situation along the way." Tsubasa points into the distance, where the bandit camp was said to be fortified. 

Antofer thought to him self so now we are going to so are we PK'ers now? I hope there NPCS  "So all we gotta do is kill that bandit camp?" "I suppose that I should help you know free market and all that. While they walk Antofer finds a nice Cotton bush but before he could say anything Tsubasa stepped on the plant and killed it "Aww come on...."  Antofer just moved on and as we got closer there was one bandit all by him self. Antofer got up next to him and got him away from the group "Okay tsubasa attack when your ready."

Spoiler

ID# 47751 results: 7+4 = 11 Fail to find mat 

ID# 47752 results: BD 1 (bandit failed to find me (had to at least a 10))

Bandit 70/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36-HP 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36-HP 18 mit

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa looks over at the bandit and waited, once he got far enough away from the camp, Tsubasa struck out with his dark green glowing hands.  The light from the coded sun reflected from the white cloak into the bandits eyes as Tsubasa appeared as a flash on his other side.  Tsubasa activates his aggressive twins sword art and struck him with his right hand and then his left making a blur of green.  Tsubasa then steped several feet back from the bandit and suddenly felt rested.  Tsubasa gladly waited for Antofer to strike.  

ID# 47753 results: Battle: 9 (2×(6))=12 dmg. -2 energy Craft: 12 recovery +1 energy

Bandit 58/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Tsubasa

(bandit) "Hmm must have been the wind" *Tubasa punched him in the face and he didn't see it coming. whoa that was cool welp here I go. Antofer jumped in for a attack and missed the swing "Damn" Antofer picked him self up, well i'm better off then that bandit he thought. Antofer was right bc the bandit was punched in the eye and he couldn't see and missed his attack at Tsubasa and cursed. "Ha well At least he missed too" Okay Tsubasa switch places! Antofer jumped back out of the way 

ID# 47754 results: Battle: 4 fail

ID# 47755 results: Mob 3 fail

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Tsubasa then runs at the swating Bandit and dodges his swing, but doesn't get the opportunity to get in for the strike.  Tsubasa extends his arm for a regular strike but misses the bandit.  Tsubasa doesn't try to retreat but gets into his snake stance for another stab at him.  He recovers the energy lost and waits a bit more.  Tsubasa thinks to himself, "Please land a strike Antofer, these guys are stronger than they may appear.  I dont want the others to find us, and then mob us with numbers."  Tsubasa recovers just enough for the next kill.

ID# 47756 results: Battle: 3 (fail) Craft: 10 (recovery success)

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 9/9 energy 18 mit

After Tsubasa missed his attack Antofer jumped in to take his place but being uncareful Antofer ran into the bandit and knocked him over leading on top of the bandit. Oh god oh god. this must look so bad. The bandit fell on his back and Antofer feel on top of him and they stared at each other. Both of us at the same time "THE HELL!" we throw each other off. "oh god i need to do something manly right now!" *rips shirt of* "I dont know what to do!" This looks so gay......Tusbasa dont say anything, let forget this happend cuz uhhhh yeah.

D# 47758 results:  Battle: 2 Mob 5 both fail

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 9/9 energy 18 mit

Tsubasa had regained enough energy.  After watching Antofer miss and the Bandit miss, Tsubasa was skeptical.  He thiught to himself, *Antofer must be missing on purpose in orfer for the bandit to hit his thorns and make a significant dent on his hp bar.  That would be clever, something... that didnt really fit Antofer.  Guess he is just being lazy, can't blame him.* Tsubasa runs at the Bandit and disappears temporarily in a flash.  When he is next seen, he is using the suns light against his cloak and armor plates in the air, several feet above the bandits eye level, as a blinding ray to completely blind the bandit.  Then Tsubasa struck the bandit with his aggressive twins sword art and thought he broke the bandit's shoulder.  Tsubasa then appears a few feet away, pretty exhausted from he very sudden and quick movements.

ID# 47759 results: Battle: 10(success (2×(7))=14 dmg.

Bandit 44/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

Antofer jumped back And prepared his attack Whoa this get can really take a hit good thing not all the bandits came after us "I have a good feeling about this one" Antofer jumped up in the air and used his sword art Han'ei And Slashed two quick blows one down and then fished with a rising slash. The bandit attacked at the same time but failed to land the attack due to being slashed. The bandit got hit back and slammed into a tree and then he hit the ground. He got up looking very hurt with many slashes in his body and he struggled to get up but still looked like he had fight in him and prepared to block the next attack coming his way.

base damage 6(2)= 12

ID# 47827 results:  Battle: 9 Mob 4

Bandit 32/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp  7/9 engrgy 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa lunges in for yet antoher srike after Antofer hit... which he did a mighty fine job at.  "Thats the kind of Antofer who leads a guild."  Tsubasa ran to his target and struck iut with a hopeful agressive twins.  As he moved in for the strike, his right shoulder cramped up from his magnificent attack from earlier.  Tsubasa falls to the ground at the bandits feet, and catches himself kneeling in front of him, pain surging up his right arm.  His energy felt some what drained and he knew unless he did something quick, he wouldn't make it out alive.  Tsubasa used his last resort, "you should hit me, ya stupid robber!  It will only help Antofer get in the position to kill you faster!  If you plan to survive, that will only eliminate you from this game"  Tsubasa uses his snake tongue to make it seem like striking him would give the bandit no chance against Antofer.

ID# 47828 results: Battle: 2(fail)

Bandit 32/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit

Good idea Tusbasa, Antofer though As the bandit was decide what to do he left him self open for attack, Antofer saw the opening and quickly made use of the situations. Antofer mimicked the same attack as last time, two quick blows one down and then fished with a rising slash. Once again the bandit missed his chance get a attack, He was losing this battle and he new it, his life was at red and his two attackers had received no damage. He deiced to run if he couldn't turn around this battle new needed to run soon. The bandit got ready for one last attack, And got ready as he saw Tsubasa charging him for attack.

base damage 6(2)= 12 ( Han'ei sword art)

ID# 47885 results: BD 9 Mob 5

Bandit 20/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp  7/9 engrgy 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

Tsubasa stood back up and ran very quickly right at the bandit.  When Tsubasa reached the Bandit, he activated his aggressive twins sword art.  As he lunged forward, he struck with his right arm striking the bandits other shoulder.  Then he landed his palm against his jaw with a blur of movement.  Tsubasa then took a step back and waited for Antofer to finish off the battle.  "Nice"

ID# 47904 results:

Battle: 7 (5×2)=10 dmg.

Craft: 10 (+1 energy recovery)

Bandit 10/70 Health  20 Damage

Antofer  36/36 hp  7/9 engrgy 18 mit

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit

The bandit was on his last leg and was turning around to flee Antofer ran in for the kill. now i have got him Antofer though as he looked at is increasingly low health Antofer dashed forward to attack but what Antofer didnt know was that it was what the bandit wanted him to do, the bandit suprised Antofer by turning around and Throwing a punch at Antofer, A kidney shot, Antofer stiffens up as the blow hit him> unfortunately for the bandit Antofer had thorns on his armor and Once he hit Antofer He fell to the ground screaming in agony. before he looked up at Antofer and Depixalated. Antofer had closed his eyes and when he opened them he hopped back ready to attack. But he didnt notice where the bandit when. He looked at  Tsubasa and asked where he went. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ID# 47910 results BD-7 MD-6  LD 13+2

Bandit DED

Antofer  34/36 hp  7/9 engrgy 18 mit                                   Mob health(70) X 5 Col= 350 col+ 1 mat

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa answered Antofer with, "you killed him with your thorns... impressive job.  Now with the ither 3 and this will be a job well done.  Tsubasa lets Antofer choose the next one to take out of the group.  "Make it as swift as possible, but dont be to careless.  We dont want 3 on 2 fight if we can help it.  Tsubasa waits a bit to regenerate some if his energy.  While waiting, he drinks some of his water and eats a loaf of bread.

Edited by Tsubasa

Well I don't think that could have gone any better Antofer said quite happy with the results of the combat. "well Tsubasa that guy could really take a hit huh, but man he sucked at fighting Antofer laughed, brute strength doesn't do everything huh, Antofer Looked around okay none of the other bandits noticed us yet, "how do you want to go about attacking them this time? should i throw a rock to distract one and ambush them or do you have a better idea? im all ears" Antofer looked down where the bandit had died, oooo look a chest! Antofer bent down and opens the small chest siting next to a tree, there is some leather hide inside of this! Antofer stuffed it into his inventory and turned to look at Tsubasa "you see anything good around here that i missed?"

ID# 47943 results: LD 16 found one mat 

Tsubasa looked  around but found nothing worth taking .  Doesn't look like there are any other materials worth taking so let's get going.  Tsubasa was staring to move to a better location when he saw a rock.  "I think I'll hide behind this thing until the Enemy gets close enough, and then I'll surprised him and he won't have any clue about his given situation."  Tsubasa made his way up and behind the giant rock.  

ID# 47945 results

Loot: 9 (fail)

Antofer got low and walked in the shadows, one bandit was easy picking but he wasn't sure if they could take the rest of them all on at once. here goes nothing Antofer said to him self as he threw a rock A curious bandit walked over to see what it was. "yes he fell for it Antofer laughed. This one bandit should be easy  picking again. Antofer got him a little farther from his buddys before attacking. Antofer moved in for the attack signaling for Tsubasa to come with him with him. Antofer got right next to the oblivious bandit, and lashed out. his sword snagged on a tree and gave time for the bandit to move out of the way also slashing at me but missing as he jumped back. "Ha now I have got you" the bandit taunted.  

Spoiler

ID# 48039 BD-4 mob failed to find me                            4<10

ID# 48040 results BD  2 MB- 3

Bandit 70/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  36/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                                   

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 9/9 energy 18 mit

Tsubasa appears behind the bandit, seemingly unamused.  Neither Antofer nor the bandit saw him move from the rock which he was hiding behind.  "Just give up weakling", Tsubasa says as he grabs the bandits arm and then throws him into the ground.  He then appears on the other side of the enemy in a "flash". Tsubasa activated his "aggressive twins" Sword art, making his hands a dark green, then followed his movement by striking the bandit in the back with his snake like strikes.  Tsubasa waits for Antofer to strike the bandit while it lays on the ground.

ID# 48041 results:

Battle: 10 (crit success) 7•2=14 dmg

Craft: 10 (recovery success)

Bandit 56/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  36/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Antofer followed up with a slash across his chest and launched him away with a upper cut. This bandit was much more nimble on his feet and jumped back to body slam Antofer. After the blow to the chest you could tell the bandit was in pain. I would have to target this spot my next attack. Antofer looked around trying to see where the other bandits had gone off to this time. There where two more they party had to deal with. Antofer moved back letting Tsubasa have a wide open attack.

D# 48046 results:

Battle: 7 Mob: 8

Bandit 32/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  36/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Antofer