(F9-PP) Friendly tag team<<bandit camp>>(Antofer)

Tsubasa doesn't realize that his speed from earlier would have such an impact on his muscular system.  As he moved to avoid an attack from the bandit, he realized he wouldn't be able to get out of the way.  Because of this , Tsubasa swung his fists wildly, activating the sword are "aggressive twins" which for obvious reasons didn't help.  He landed on the ground, his muscles in pain.  His body was recovering rather well for the massive body strain he put on it.  

ID# 48047 results:

Battle: 1 (crit fail)

Craft: 10 (success recovery)

Bandit 32/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  36/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

After Antofer saw Tsubasa failed attack Antofer jumped in quickie to try to protect Tsubasa. And he guessed Tusbasa would jumo out of the way and when he didn't Antofer smashed right into him. He lost is sword as it left his hands. The bandit also predicted the move wrong and missed his attack completely, he cursed at us as he got ready for his next attack, Me and Tsubasa where one step ahead this time as he got back to back ready to strike out at any attack coming our way. Antofer was worried that the bandits had heard the noises this time. 

ID# 48173 results: BD 1 MD 3 both fail

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa was still laying on the ground forom his muscular cramp.  He had learned lots about the body from the human anatomy books he studied. Tsubasa realized how bad it would be for him to move under such immense body strain, and decided he wouldn't move from his location.  The pure white cloak surprisingly didn't get stained with dirt, which Tsubasa was alright with.  Tsubasa tried reaching out towards the enemy, but after obviously not being close enough Tsubasa just lied still on the ground waiting for the right moment to strike.  

ID# 48176 results:

Battle: 4 (fail)

Antofer saw Tsubsas in pain and got distracted. He turned his head and paid the price The bandit hit Antofer over the head with his great hammer, the pain was almost to much, it felt like someone smashed his head in. Antofer almost blindly attacked at random. he was in luck his savvy enhancement guided his weapon to his target.  The blade slashed right into his chest and killed him. He was glad to have seen that it worked. Antofer looked over and found a small passage way, Antofer would have to come back to this at a later date and now was not the time. Okay Tsubasa let jump the last two at the same time sound good? Antofer Looked at the bandits they are now looking for there friends

48210 DB-5+1(savvy)  MD-6

ID# 48211-LD 18 (found sub-dungeon found) 

LD-17 + 2 =19

Bandit 0/70 hp 20 damage                     One mat + Katana of stun                                                   

Antofer  34/36 hp  2/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

When Tsubasa realized that the bandit had pixilated, he relaxed, sprawled on the ground.  Tsubasa hears Antofer ask him to jump the last two bandits at the same time.  Tsubasa quickly responded to that with, "Please give me a minute breather.  My body is not able to move quite yet..."  Tsubasa lays in his spot for quite some time.  "How is the guild going bud?  I've been meaning to try to help you recruit members."  Tsubasa asks with his face in the ground.  

"Uh you okay Tsubasa?" Antofer sat down next to him also taking a break and munching on some trail mix he had, he offered some to Tsubasa. "Mess up your arm? that sucks man" but hey check it out I found a sub-dungeon But i'm not sure how strong it is. We could check it out if you want. I think its beginning one so it shouldn't be two hard Well lets see how this next fight goes. Well the loot for the next two fights is ours. Don't want to steal all the loot huh. Antofer felt lucky And looked for more  mats in a chest but he found nothing sadly. "The guild is going well I ment to ask how come you didn't joined it anyways?

ID# 48214 LD (10+2) fail

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa waits a little while, hoping that the pain was gone.  Tsubasa realized he was speaking on a small plant which had amazing alchemical components.  Tsubasa used his mouth to pull the plant out of the ground.  The plant was in perfect condition, even after being pulled out of the ground with teeth.  As Tsubasa stood up, there was no pain in his muscle system.  He was very happy as he added a material to his inventory.  Tsubasa then said, let's go finish these guys off.  

ID #48218: LD:20 (+1 mat)

Edited by Tsubasa

"D....Did you just pull that up with your teeth?" Antofer was very confused. Eh whatever Tsubasa is special. Antofer jumped up ready to go The bandits where giving up on the look for there friends after some time had passed and they went back to there little camp and started eating. Antofer and Tusbasa sneaked up on them After being very carful to make sure it was a two on two fight Antofer asked Tsubasa to lead the attack this time. "I can take the hits if you jump back, just make sure you attack first. Antofer drew is sword And got ready for the fight coming. You know you never answered me, do you not like our guild or whats wrong? "wait is it someone in the guild or what's up?" 

Tsubasa looked back at him... "There are very many people that I disfavor and only one that I would honestly be willing to kill.  Abandon is that guy that I wouldn't mind eliminating... He is to dangerous to be near, but Phillia seems to have a similar twisted mind.  I cannot join a guild that has her in it.  If she was gone, I would be willing to join.".   Tsubasa then almost disappeared, running very very quickly towards one of the bandits. Tsubasa activated his sword art "aggressive twins".  He made a blur of snake like strikes making each have contact to the bandits's side.  He then jumped back and allowed Antofer room to strike.

ID# 48246 results:

Battle: 8 (success) (5•2=10 DMG.)

Bandit 60/70 hp 20 damage.

Bandit 70/70 hp 20 damage. 

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer jumped out and used his sword art >Hi Ougi< on the first bandit cutting his whole left hand off, His pixalated hand flew off and became nothing, The Banit screamed in pain crying out and cursing me, The second bandit saw a opening and used his claws to slash my face leaving 3 red cut on Antofers face. The thorns hit him and pushed him off balance, NOW TSUBASA GO! Antofer jumped back but  held is face. ouch that really hurt Antofer shifted, thank god scares don't stay around long. Antofer saw the two bandits fighting yelling at each other, "Looks like you have to HAND it to him" Ha....Okay i'm sorry man that's gotta hurt" 

ID# 48247 results: BD-6   MOB-1

ID# 48248 results: MOB-9

Bandit 45/70 hp 20 damage.

Bandit 52/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  32/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 7/9 energy 18 mit

Tsubasa went in for the strike, but suddenly got a profound vision that told him he was weak.  Tsubasa then gets a strong vib that he must do lots of push ups and crunches, so that he can protect his acquaintances.  Tsubasa immediately fell to the ground and started doing push ups. He thought in his mind as he did push ups in front of the bandits, "Why am I doing this?  This is very stupid... Whatever".

ID# 48280 results:

Battle: 2 (fail)

Craft: 10 (success recovery)

Bandit 45/70 hp 20 damage.

Bandit 52/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  32/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Tsubasa

"T.....Tusbasa what on earth are you doing!" Antofer saw Tusbasa start his little work out and then looked at the bandits. "eh what the heck" Antofer dropped to the ground and started doing push ups as fast as he could. He didn't want to get shown off by Tusbasa. The first bandit was so confused as he saw the second bandit, Antofer And Tusbasa all fall to the ground. He didn't know why but everyone but him was doing push ups. In confued rage he lashed out and Antofer kicking him in the gut. Antofer curled up in a ball in pain "what da hell bro" 

ID# 48965 BD-3 MB-10

ID# 48966 MD-4

Bandit 27/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  28/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 8/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa kept doing his push ups one handed, but reached out with his arm and activated his sword art, Aggressive twins.  After doing a one handed push up, he would reach out and hit the bandit in the leg with the other one with a blur of Dark Green Illuminated hands.  Tsubasa did not stop his workout, but instead requested Antofer to return and catch back up.  The bandit was continuously hoping from one leg to the other, occasionally making contact with Tsubasa's snake twin strikes.

ID# 48969 results:

Battle: 6 (success) (5*2)=10 dmg to Bandit 1

Bandit 17/70 hp 20 damage.

Antofer  28/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit

Edited by Tsubasa

Tsubasa stands up from his push-ups slightly exhausted.  He sees that Antofer has recovered and attacked the weaker bandit, which will quicken the elimination of one threat.  Tsubasa decided to target the same one and jabbed out at him, dealing damage with his now light green snake strike wraps.  The hit made the bandit a bit disorianted, considering his health bar was in the red at this point.  "They just don't know when to give up..." Tsubasa spoke towards Antofer.

ID# 49066 results:

Battle: 6 (success, 5 base damage to weak bandit)

Bandit 10/70 hp 20 damage.

Bandit 52/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  28/36 hp  9/9 energy 18 mit                    

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit, 9 thorns

Edited by Tsubasa
  • 2 weeks later...

Well if they wont give up then there is no other option! Antofer jumped in with a sword art  Hi Ougi Lets finish this! Antofer jumped behind. The First bandit fell once Antofer slashed his back up and then finished with a swift blow down. And bandit hit the ground dead. Antofer turned around and before he could react he was impaled, The second bandit was raged filled. The last man standing of the bandits. Antofer grabbed his attackers sword, now Tsubasa finish him! Antofer fought the pain as he held on as well as he could He felt like any second he could cough up blood everywhere

Bandit 0/70 ho  DED

Bandit 34/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  25/36 hp  6/9 energy 18 mit  18 thorns                  

Tsubasa 36/36 hp 6/9 energy 18 mit, 9 thorns

ID# 50614 results: BD-7 MD-3 LD-17+2 = 19 Loot goes to Tsubasa

ID# 50615 MD-9

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa moved in for the final kill, but saw that the bandit was prepared.  Tsubasa yet again surprised the bandit as well as himself by falling to the ground and doing more push ups.  Tsubasa thought about what he could do to get out of the current situation, but came out empty minded.  Tsubasa was on his fourth push up now, and he didn't know how the bandit was going to react to this.  Tsubasa actually grinned as he thought up a way to trick the bandit.  Tsubasa stood up and made the bandit face away from Antofer.  "Go for another attack, and I'll do the same."

Spoiler

ID# 50625 results:

Battle: 2 (fail)

Bandit 0/70 ho  DED 

Bandit 34/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  25/36 hp  6/9 energy 18 mit  18 thorns                  

Loot from previous post: 350 col, +1 mat

Edited by Tsubasa

Lets see how much this bandit can take Antofer said as he pulled him self off the ground ready to face the bandit. Antofer used Hi Ougi  it was his favorite  sword art by far. Antofer made lighting fast attacks and finished by kicking the bandit away from him self. Tusbasa I need a heal! Antofer looked around to make sure that the bandits didnt have any tricks left such as a trap or more bandits Nothing at first glance but Antofer needed to stay ready to take the attack the bandit was about to throw. 

ID# 50629 results: BD-10 MD-5

ID# 50630 (forgot there was only one bandit nvm this Roll)

Bandit 0/70 ho  DED 

Bandit 13/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  25/36 hp  3/9 energy 18 mit  18 thorns                  

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa ran toward the Bandit which Tsubasa had gotten on the other side of when Antofer struck at the Bandit using a sword art.  Tsubasa decided to alter his plan and charged forward.  instead of attacking the Bandits as he had originally planned, he grabbed Antofer to stop his momentum.  Tsubasa's cloak glowed a illuminating white light, which temporarily blinded the bandit.  Antofer's health bar was boosted by a few hps and Tsubasa then backed up a bit.  Tsubasa awaited Antofer's next move, strategically planing to strike at the bandit if Antofer missed with a sword art "Aggressive twins"  

Spoiler

ID# 50805 results:

Craft: 7 (first aid success, +3 hp to Antofer

Bandit 0/70 ho  DED 

Bandit 13/70 hp 20 damage. 

Antofer  28/36 hp  3/9 energy 18 mit  18 thorns                  

Edited by Tsubasa