[F8- Shop] Feral Brewing [Rank 5 Alchemist] Closed to Public

Receiving word that a few of his requested items had been completed, Oikawa quickly made his way to the crimson haired youth's shop. Stepping through the door, he offered a wave to Mikael before selecting a few of the items the man had crafted and placing 50 materials on the counter for the alchemist to use to craft more of the goods the blonde would eventually request. "Hopefully this last long enough, i know crystals can be taxing as far as materials go especially when they go awry. That said use them wisely and we'll be in touch." Offering a short wave and thanks, the blonde quickly exited the shop.

-50 Materials

+1 HP Recovery Crystal 2.2 (+40 HP)

+1 Damage Crystal 2.2 (+4 DMG)

+1 Damage Crystal 2.3 (+6 DMG)

+2 Mitigation Crystal 2.2 (+36 MIT)

+1 Teleport Crystal

After waiting for a bit, the Scarlet Dragoon meandered back into the young Mikaels brewing outpost. "Well hey there young padawan, do you happen to have my order ready for me" He asked as a chuckle escaped his lips. Before the three potions he ordered were slid over the counter and placed in front of him. "Thanks again!" Leaning against the counter, he looked around the pleasant little shop. "I know that you dont want to be my personal alchemist, but would you mind if I stopped in from time to time if I need some things aside from when the boss raids come around?" 

+1 Damage Potion 2.3  (+6 DMG)
+1 Safeguard Potion 
+1 Mitigation Potion 2.3 (+54 MIT)

Edited by Lawfer
  • 1 month later...

Crimson hair flared and bobbed as Mikael moved about the shop. Having spent nearly all day cleaning the entire thing, he almost forgot he had a fe more crafts to craft for his golden supplier. Taking a handful of vials from his storage, the alchemist set down at his bench and poured them into the flask. Taking the flask between his finger tips, he swished the contents around before tapping the lip of the flask and watching as the glass glowed before taking a new shape and proclaiming itself to be a crafter's respite potion. Repeating these steps, he managed to craft another. Shooting off a quick message to @Oikawa, he sat back and waited for him to come pick up his wares.  

ID: 65120 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 65121 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Respite Potion
Profession: Alchemist
ID: 65121
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Item Type: Status Update Potion
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +1 Crafter's Respite
Description: Instantly resets all crafting attempts, so you can craft again during the same crafting day.

ID: 65122 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65123 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Respite Potion
Profession: Alchemist
ID: 65123
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Item Type: Status Update Potion
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +1 Crafter's Respite
Description: Instantly resets all crafting attempts, so you can craft again during the same crafting day.

ID: 65124 CD: 3 (2+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 65125 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65126 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

-7 Materials, 43 Materials left

344/640 EXP

Edited by Mikael