[PP-F1] A Rather Tedious Task <Mossino>

Beatbox was sitting down at a park bench at floor 1, he didn't really want to be anywhere else at this given moment, he was at a floor he knew he never had to worry. he got his new equipment sure, but there was something that... bothered him. The fall of Audio got to him, it got to him hard. He missed having that furball be around and bring happiness to him and others... however he's gone now. He couldn't stop thinking about it, but he figured if he would spent time with the person he had loved... he could soon get over the loss of Audio. However, he figured to let her know about it first. He opened his menu and wrote a message:

To Mossino:

Hey... Alisa, could you come to Floor 1 and spend some time with me? 

Somethings... happened... I'm not feeling too well right now. Maybe we could go out and Material hunt later as well.

~Beatie

He sent the message and continued to stare out into the distance and found himself rather sad once again for the loss of his familiar, in this game he got attached to his familiar, and just like a regular house pet... you'll be rather upset about it. It couldn't be really explained why he was upset about this, but... he was rather upset about it.

Alisa was having a happy time in her shop. She had just finished cooking some cookies, and was pulling them out of the oven. Letting them cool she puts them in a container to keep with her. Perhaps she could share them with Beatbox...Suddenly, she gets a notification of a message. Tilting her head she opens it, reading the text. It was from Beatbox, and he was feeling down, and sad! She couldn't have this could she! Not to her....the word seemed so foreign to her. Boyfriend...Heh...

She didn't even respond, she just immediately took the container of cookies and teleported down to floor one. It took her a few minutes, and Beatbox never received a message back. But out of nowhere, he would feel a presence, and then arms around him. It may have scared him a bit, but he would soon recognize from a voice that it was Alisa.

"There ya are! I heard you were feeling down! I brought cookies and myself, I hope that suffices." She giggles lightly, looking down at him. She was actually taller than someone when the other party was sitting down.

Beatbox hadn't received a message from Alisa... which kind of worried him a bit. It's not like Alisa to not respond to a message like that... especially a message that stated that he was feeling down a bit. However he thought she could be on her way, he didn't move an inch from his position. He thought about the loss further and further before he tried shaking that thought off before tears would appear before his eyes. He successfully shook off the thoughts before tears would happen, then by a surprise to him he felt arm's around him. He managed to put a smile on his face and looked to see who it was, and of course it was Alisa. "Yeah... something had happened and it's bringing me down, you may notice it already but... Audio has died." he said before getting a saddened expression, which slowly turned to a smile "...at least I still have you though.." he said as he patted the seat that was next to him so that she could sit down next to him for a moment. "Me and Itzal were fighting a mini boss, that I had heard from an Information Broker at floor 5, I told Audio to get to safety... but, apparently he found anything but safety... however I have no idea what had happened to him..." he said again with a saddened expression.

Alisa giggled and smiled, she was happy that she had found Beatbox, and tried to cheer him up. Hell, she even stopped him from crying but...the next phrases made her rather...upset...Beatbox lost Audio...Audio had died...

She frowned and walked around the bench to sit beside him. She then took both of her arms and hugged him tightly, drawing him in. His head hit her neck and she patted him. "Heya, it'll be okay?" she said in a calm and soothing way. Perhaps things wouldn't be okay. But at least none of them had died. It was only Audio...but it didn't stop her from being sad. It was the most playful fox, and animal in general, that she had ever had the luxury of playing with.

After a minute she stopped hugging him, and gave him a big smile. "You feeling a bit better? If not I have a gift~" she giggles lightly, hopefully the cute will pull him out of the sadness.

Beatbox had cried a tad bit into her neck as she pulled him into a tight hug, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly. He nodded his head in a response and kept hugging her for a bit. She eventually stopped hugging him and gave him a smile, which was more than enough to bring a smile to Beatbox's face, he had listened to what she had to say and he proceeded to place his hands on the sides of her head. "I always feel better with you around Alisa..." he giggled as he gave her a smile. "Sure... losing a familiar is like losing a house pet and it sucks really really bad... but I'll be up and happy again eventually..." he said before he gave her a kiss. This wasn't a long kiss, it was only just for a few seconds before hugging her again "Thank you Alisa... I love you so much... by the way... I figured since we are in a relationship now, you should at least know my name... its James, pretty common... but I wear the name with pride... if you still want to call me Beatbox though I am fine with it..." he said with a smile.

Alisa smiled, keeping him wrapped in her arms until he finally let go. Until he kissed her again...which was the opposite of what she was expecting. Blushing heavily again, she smiled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Y-Your uh...welcome!" she states, the blush going away and her wits returning.

James...it was a nice name...not too difficult to spell or remember. The best style of name. Squeezing Beatbox tightly again she gives him a smile.

"James, I like that name! Imma still call you Beatie though. Of course Alisa is my real name...What's your last name though? No one knows my yet, and its Bernadotte, Alisa Bernadotte."

She tilts her head, wondering what his last name is. Silently, she hopes it is some really odd last name to have a chuckle about.

"So hey, to get your mind off of things, cookies and something to get our minds out of sadness?"

Beatbox had blushed and smiled widely as she was, and gave her a cute cat like face. He smiled at her when she had asked for his name while saying hers and he stated "Alisa Bernadotte... what a lovely name... however my last name is rather odd... its Cardona, James Cardona. I wish I could have a last name like yours..." he said with a blush. He had let go of Alisa and thought to himself for a moment while grabbing her hand and squeezing it periodically. He thought to himself if that he fought beside her and loved her for the rest of the duration of this game... would they eventually meet in real life? He pondered on that question a bit and the more and more that he thought about it the more and more he sort of... panicked. He shook his head trying to calm himself down, he was trying his best not to panic at the thought of that sort of thing and get really upset about it. It was something to worry about at the end game, for now... they have 82 floors to go through before worrying about meeting up in real life. He held her hand and took a deep breath "Yeah... cookies, that sounds really good right now..." he said with a saddened expression with almost a worried look.

Alisa grinned at him. James Cardona? That sounded Italian...was Beatbox Italian? She'd have to ask at some point. Leaning up against him, she laid her head on his shoulder, determined to get him calm as soon as possible. She smiled lightly This was nice even if he was feeling down. Being around the one she...heh...loved? Was that the word...yep...just like a show she would have watched. Quirky, weird, embarrassing, and adorable all wrapped into one. That was what she was at, at this point. Huh, who woulda thought she would be living one of those romance animes she liked at one point. It was funny to imagine.

And cookies? Yis Cookies sound amazing right now. Opening her inventory, she spawns a tin into her hands, opening it. Presented to them are cookies, a lot of them, and chocolate chip.

"Cookies like these~?" she giggles out. They were actually really good cookies, and she slaved away all of like ten minutes to make them.

Beatbox looked over when Alisa had laid her head on his shoulder, Beatbox gave her a faint smile and kissed the top of her head with a giggle. He was still think about things and freaking out that they may not get to see Alisa after SAO... that thought in his head saddened him... he wanted to fight through this game to eventually see Alisa in the real world... and fall in love with her all over again. However he tried not to let this get to him and he just wanted to relax and enjoy these moments he can spent with Alisa while in this game. It was weird to him to love someone through a game, it was rather weird... but, a lot of it he loved and wouldn't trade it for anything... he loved her and he wanted to spend his time here with her. Beatbox had looked over with a smile when she pulled out a tin of chocolate chip cookies and opened it and showed Beatbox, Beatbox had a look of amazement and happiness which then changed to a adorable cat like look "Can I have some pwweaasseee mossie?" he said as he slightly giggled. He hadn't had cookies in a long long time, he really really wanted some cookies right now.

Alisa continued to snuggle up against Beatbox, smiling. She had obviously improved his mood some, and that was what she was looking for! If she couldn't help him be happy who the hell could? Smiling she picked up a cookie.

"I dunno, can you have a cookie?" with a light mischievous smile she holds it away from him for a second. She teased him, giggling the entire way, but it doesn't take long for her to bring it down and hand hm the cookie, smiling happily.

"I needed someone to taste-test these anyway, are they good?" She asked, being a bit more serious now. The cookies were better than your store bought chocolate chips. Made with hard work and diligence love, they taste pretty good.

"You can only have one right now! We should get some work done and reward ourselves with cookies later! Sound fair?" she asks to him.

"Pweasseee??" he said to her in a adorable voice, she pulled away the cookie from Beatbox mischievously and he gave her a playfully sad look, eventually Alisa handed Beatbox the cookie and Beatbox giggled a bit. "I'm sure that its going to taste good... I mean, you made it after all." he said as wrapped an arm around Alisa and gave her a hug from one side. Beatbox had taken a bite out of the cookie and it was exactly as he remembered cookies to taste like... and boy... was it refreshing to have, it had been months... hell, even years since he has had a cookie. "It's been too long since I have had a cookie... it tastes amazing!" he said with a giggle. Beatbox had taken another bite of the cookie and was extremely happy that he finally had another cookie after so long... he had almost forgotten what one tasted like. He swallowed the bite that he just had and he broke off a piece for Alisa. He gave her a smile and said "Try it out yourself!" and giggled. It was weird to him how he was trying to feed Alisa for her on a cookie, but he didn't mind it at all. He wanted her to try out the cookie too.

She took the bite he handed her. Mhm, she had really outdone herself with her cooking...well, she has only done it a few times so, outdoing herself is easy. She grinned, and held the box out for Beatbox, allowing him to reach for another cookie. Though, when he would reach she would take the cookies back, dissapearing them into her inventory. With a light giggle she gives him a smile. "More cookies after we get some work done. I desperately need materials. After we get this work done we can have more cookies. Sound good?" she asks, tilting her head at him. She REALLY needed materials. She couldn't even craft anymore due to it. These cookies were the last of the food she could make. So, she had to have a motivator to make more food and get the items she needs for it...Besides, it was fun to tease Beatbox with the promise of food.

Giving him another light smile, she breaks from his arms and stands up, holding out a hand. "Comeon, let's talk and get some materials, then perhaps I could make us some food?"

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox smiled and giggled as she ate the piece of cookie that he had presented to her, he finished his cookie and saw that she had presented the cookies again... however knowing Alisa he knew that she was pulling off some trickery here... however it didn't stop him from trying to get another cookie... and he knew it, she removed it back into her inventory and Beatbox let out a giggle "How did I know you were going to do that. And I guess I'm rather lacking on materials too... I guess we could use the cookies as a reward system..." he said with a smile. He had noticed that she had stood up offering him a hand and to go out to find some materials, he gave her his hand and stood up brushing off his armor and gave her another smile "Okay, lead the way... and I would love to have some of your food later." he gave another giggle and walked with her to the area in which they could find materials and stay safe from monsters or from anyone else in general.

Alisa smiled happily and stood up, offering a hand, "Comeon then! Let's get going! The faster we finish this the faster we can get cookies!" she giggled happily and took his hand, pulling him up. She led him down the path of the first floor, with the warm Autumn heat in their faces as they walked towards the forest. It was funny, this tiny girl leading Beatbox by the hand.

The walk didn't take long, and after a few minutes they were inside the forest. "Alright, lets try to find materials, and succeed atleast five different times? Sound good?" she stated, releasing his hand. She looked him in the eyes, giving him a smile.

She started to search around through the brush for her material finds. Though her rather sudden and un-intrusive look provided no results or any find. With a light smile, "Okay, nothing here, comeon, find some Beatie!"

______

Roll ID: ID# 68376

LD: 6

Edited by Mossino

ID: 68408

LD: 7

"Okay Mossie, lets hope we find a bunch of materials today!" he said as they were walking towards the area in question, as they arrived at the location Alisa spoke to Beatbox had wished to at least succeed at least five times, "Five times per person... or, all together? Because if its per person we are going to be here a while... I am not that great on getting materials this way... I am better off fighting to get my materials... but I'll try my best!" he said with a smile back as they let go of there hands. Beatbox had looked around and around and around, and typically... Beatbox had found nothing... he sighed as he feared that he was gonna go on a not finding anything streak again... he brushed off that thought and told out to her "Didn't find anything her Mossie, its just my luck to find nothing..." he finished with a giggle.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa sighed lightly. Yep, her luck was horrible. From fighting a boar with Domarus to crafting to finding materials, she had bad, bad luck with them all. Oh well, she had to stay strong! She had to find materials for cookies! It was the right thing to do!

With a light chuckle she smiled over towards Beatbox, "We need to find five for both of us, for a total of twenty, fifteen because of my gather skill, and five from you. And to even the field I'll give you five of the ones I find. Ten materials for the both of us?"

She grinned and went back to looking, peering behind trees and down at the ground through bushes. Though, even by looking thoroughly she still can't find anything useful. With a hefty sigh and groan, she stands up and looks around, pondering if Beatbox had any more success than herself.

_________

Roll ID: ID# 68477

LD: 7

Edited by Mossino

ID: 68671

LD: 18

Beatbox sighed as he heard confirmation that she wants us to find at least five per person. "But finding materials is so hard... do we really have to find five per person...? This is not my forte." he said complaining, he turned around to look around for some materials complaining about it. Beatbox was not good with finding materials and he would spend hours upon minutes looking for at least two, or one for that matter. He looked from side to side looking for some materials and he noticed that he actually found one, how ironic that he found a material after complaining about finding a material. He took the material into his inventory and continued to move on forward to see if he could find anymore materials. Heck, if he found more materials... he would be impressed with himself. He doesn't find materials that easily, and finding some materials is rather odd for him.

Materials Gathered: 1

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa looked at Beatbox whilst he complained with a stern frown on her face. Though, after a few seconds he turned and instantly found a material, causing her to burst out in laughter. She grinned widely at him, then gave him a sarcastic clap. "Thats one to zero in Beatbox's favor, and the crowd goes WILD!" she giggled rather childishly then dashed off to find more materials. Maybe this area had mostly been picked cleaned from other areas. Oh well, perhaps she would find some now.

And there it was, a material, a shiny green herb peaking through the layer of snow. Excitedly Alisa went to grab it, but as she did there was a mew of an animal and the moving of snow. In a flash an animal grabbed the herb and ran off with it, and Alisa's materials...

"B-But that was my material..." she pouted lightly, it was a sarcastic pout, but still.

_____

Roll ID: ID# 68586

LD: 13

Edited by Mossino

ID: 68588

LD: 19

Beatbox had looked over to Alisa in which she was laughing and giving a sarcastic clap. He looked over with a embarrassed look and told her "I just got lucky! I am probably not going to find any other materials..." he said with an upset look as he turned to continue to look for some more materials. Before he continued looking he looked over to Alisa to see that she had a material taken from her which lead to Beatbox giggling about it. He turned back around to look for some more... and lone behold! He found another one! He couldn't believe that he had found another material! He took the material happily while trying not to get any more embarrassed by jinxing himself to find these materials... so he kept on looking for more and hopefully he could find 5 materials with no time at all, at least he hopes.

Materials Gathered: 2

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa peaked her head over the bush she was working at after the animal took her free materials. With a chuckle she listened to Beatbox complain. He was taking this rather badly, even though he had already found more than her. With a roll of her eyes she got back to work, before she heard a light noise from him. Looking up she started to laugh as he got another material. "Beatbox, next say I won't get a material so I can get some okay? You seem to get whatever the opposite of what you say. It's pretty great."

She giggled lightly then continued to look around. Perhaps there was a better way to find materials? Or maybe she should just get a lot of stuff that helped her get more materials...

'Actually, that made sense...' she thought to herself, 'I could just get all the buffs I could, then go and get tons upon tons of materials! Maybe even the rumored god material that counts as a thousand...though...that was probably a false rumor that I paid for....oh well..'

With a light chuckle she moved a bush, hoping for the best.

______

Roll ID: ID# 68686

LD: 19

+4 Materials

Edited by Mossino