[PP-F1] A Rather Tedious Task <Mossino>

ID: 68691

LD: 16

Beatbox looked over to her giggling after that statement, however Beatbox didn't truely understood what she meant by that "Say what now? I didn't understand... sorry..." he said with a sad like-look. Beatbox turned back to look for some materials, and after a few moments of looking he looked over to Alisa to see if she had found any, however she didn't just find one... man was that skill she got good. He got so jealous of the amount she could get... however she is building herself not to be a fighter... which I guess makes sense in a way to find that many. He went back to looking for some materials and after a bit he found another material. He could have sworn that he was terrible at finding these things, heck he would spend hours upon hours just to find 2. Something is not right here, maybe it was the location that he was in... who knows. He had a cat like look on his face when he got an idea. He snuck up behind Alisa as she was getting her next material in a bush and started to tickle her again.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa was looking around in the same bush she had just found a material in. She was sincerely hoping she found find two piles of them in the same bush. And that, would be extremely incredible luck. However, Alisa was no where near that lucky. Perhaps she needed to stop by the Bluebird Workshop to pick up her well, lucky charm. It'd probably be a bunch of help. Oh well, with a light shake of her head, she peaked up to look over at Beatbox. He found ANOTHER material. God, he was so lucky today. With a smile and a roll of her eyes, she went back to searching...

A second later she heard a rustle in the bushes near, and with her spatial sense she knew something was coming for her. She turned instantly, but right as she did hands were on her sides...and...Beatbox was tickling her, again...

But, she was ticklish, incredible ticklish, so she couldn't help but to start laughing out loud.

"Ah~ Beatbox! Staph! I'm ticklish there! And everywhere!"

_________
Roll ID: 68804

LD: 13

Edited by Mossino

"Oh really? You're ticklish everywhere?" he said with a devious smile. He then started to tickle her everywhere he would allow himself to tickle her and he had giggled the entire time. After a bit of tickling he stopped tickling her and pulled her close and kissed her forehead and gave her a wide smile "You know how adorable your laugh is?" he said picking her up to stand her back up. He gave her a quick kiss before going back to searching for materials.

ID: 68805

LD: 14 (Almost, but no cigar.)

Beatbox looked around for some more materials with a brightened look on his face, alas he couldn't find a good enough material that he likes, he found one... but it had a few imperfections that made it undesirable, so he threw it behind his shoulder into a bush and went to continue looking, he kept glancing over to Alisa a couple of times and it put a smile on his face every time. He giggled and looked over to Alisa again and said "How's the searchin' goin' over there sweetie?"

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa continued to laugh loudly as Beatbox tickled her up and down. While normally she would have rejected this whole heartedly while kicking and punching, it was well..Beatbox. This was the one person who COULD tickle her and totally get away with it. After he quickly hugged her and kissed her forehead before moving off, leaving her rather red faced and blushing.

'Ah....' she muttered to herself, 'He kissed me again...aha...it feels so normal now...I like it...'

She blushed heavily and stood up, walking over to continuing trying to find materials, with a heavy blush and smile plastered on her face. However, she was really unable to find anything, too caught up in her owns thoughts about Beatbox.

He called over to her, and she just looked up, smiled at him, and then laughed, waiting for him to look away...After he looks away from her, she goes in for revenge. Sneaking up on him, she gets up right behind him. When he picks up his head to look over again she wraps her arms around him tightly, hugging him from behind.

"Thought I wouldn't get revenge would ya!?"

Roll ID: ID# 68840

LD: 14

Edited by Mossino

ID: 68877

LD: 11

Beatbox after hugging and giving his girlfriend a kiss went back to looking for some materials, however so far... he hasn't been as lucky as he had been for the past few moments. He had a smile plastered on his face as he continued to look for some materials but he couldn't help himself but think for a moment "What would happen if I were to die...? How would she feel...? More importantly... how would I feel if she had died... I don't think I would be the same person... especially if she had been PK'd..." he thought with a saddened look on his face. "But... what happens if we don't get out of this game...? Would we be doing the same things we'd be doing in the future... or fall out to madness? Can we get out of this game? Can we even get to the frontlines to even help out the cause...? Or... will we be PK'd just like the others in the front lines... killed for no good reason... but for some, theres a reason to nothing." he thought to himself before being interrupted by Alisa hugging him from behind. He jumped and tripped on his own foot and feel to the ground "Alisa... don't get me when I'm deep in thought..." he said with a pout before laughing.

Edited by Beatbox

Alisa laughed as she fell onto him, and then onto the ground as he tripped. She was laying on him whilst still having her arms wrapped around him.

"Pfft, deep thought? Oh well, doesn't matter, I'm here to stop that so I can hug you~" she giggles, sliding off his back to lay on the ground beside of him. It was still marvelously afternoon with the sun shining down through the trees.

"So, how're you doing down here? Having a good time?" she asks a bit sarcastically at him. Honestly, this situation between Beatbox and herself was odd. She really...really liked him but...She had never been in a relationship before. What if she messed up? What if he left her? What would she do. Honestly, she really had no idea. She was slowly slipping into the same deep thought Beatbox was in...and she started to lightly frown...

After a second though she smiled and squeezed him a bit.

Beatbox laughed as he hit the ground with Alisa wrapped around him, he had listened to what she had to say and giggled and replied with "Yeah... I had been thinking a lot lately... and d'aww... I love you too Alisa." he felt her get off of his back and laid next to him, he turned over and look upward to the leaves and tree branches that were above them moving in the wind. "Yes, I am having a good time, especially since you are here!" he said with a smile. He had held her hand as they laid down beneath the tree outward into the distance in the sky, he tried not to think much about anything else at the current moment except him and Alisa at this given moment. He sure had a lot of emotions for Alisa and he wouldn't give up her up for anything, she was everything that Beatbox had wanted. He had looked over and saw that she had slipped on a frown and squeezed his hand before it turned back into a smile. But Beatbox wanted a wider smile, he leaned over and kissed her cheek for a few seconds and asked "Whats the matter Alisa?"

Alisa looked over at him, realizing he even noticed her small frown. That actually made her rather happy for some reason. Maybe it was that he actually, truly cared for her, or perhaps he was looking at just the little details. Whatever it was, it just..made her happy.

With a giggle she gave him a sarcastic little remark, "Oh, I was just in deep thought Beatie, hehe~." You know...around Beatbox she has kind of changed her personality. I mean, the first time Beatbox had seen her, she was down on her luck, feeling horrible, and barely wanted to talk, in her reclusive shell. But just...the way he acted and the things he did broke her out of that so quickly and so fast that it dramatically changed how she acted around him. And not for the bad, she was more confident, outgoing, and was experiencing emotions she had never even thought of. It was...to be blunt, rather beautiful.

"We should get back to our material find...but laying here on you is pretty nice, gotta say. Best pillow."

Edited by Mossino

Beatbox had giggled after her making that cutesy remark about being deep in thought, he pulled her close to him and smiled "Was that a joke about me getting lost in deep thought Alisa?" he giggled and held her close "Well, what were you thinking about sweetie? I hope you have been doing okay the past few days... I have been thinking about you a lot, in the past week Alisa.. I hope you know that." he said as he giggled to her. He enjoyed the moments that they spent together, he didn't care that they were pushing off their goals to find materials... but he didn't care, her being here is enough for Beatbox to be happy... it was weird to him that one day they just met in this game and a couple of days after... they developed really strong feelings to each other... but he shook off those thoughts, he loved her. He giggled after hearing what she had to say and he squeezed her a bit and said "D'aww... I wouldn't say i'm the best like you say so..." he looked to the side with a smile.