[F5-PP] Stranger Circumstances

Ever since the entrapment of this video game, Rin had been wondering what had caused the reasons for people to start plotting different ideas. Some individuals were in search of guilds and designers who would help craft wondrous pieces of art as she saw it with enchantments. Sadly few people had the same outlook of herself as a shop keeper as she preferred giving each piece of work a purpose in her designs. A silken thread for embroidery within the design of a new leather plated armor which acted a a deterrent for damage or the cutest ribbon that tops the most beautiful girl's head that you could ever meet. No one had showed up in a long while though as she now scanned about dressed in her usual wear, a rather cute collar and the leather blouse she had designed. It wasn't the greatest plan wearing it in the desert but at least their wouldn't be any water damage done to it and it would buff out the raging sands when they got whipped up by the breeze. Rin' realized that while Esther enjoyed seeing her eyes, it was best to keep them  covered to the best of her ability to help prevent the particles from getting in them.

Concerns voiced their own opinions in her mind as she sat on the outskirts of the desert city laying underneath a rocky overhang that was now stopping the desert beams from kissing her pale skin. She hated the drastic temperatures of the fourth and fifth floor but she knew their was much needed material wherever you go and that wouldn't stop her from showing up and exploring the floors. Rin stretched out under the rock and glanced back up waiting for the dark to fall upon them. While the day was unbearable heats the nights it grew quite cool a wonderful trait of most deserts no matter if it was virtual or real. 

"All I have to do is wait a few more minutes." 

She stared out toward the horizon as the sun was now painting a beautiful swatch of colors. Blues, purples and reds all swirled together like a famous artist piece.

@Opal @Esther

The two figures walked through the town. Addel, a tall, lithe man who wore black dress pants and a black hoodie over a white shirt held the end of a thick, metal chain in one hand, which was casually slung over his shoulder. His other hand was shoved deep in his pocket. He had narrow, blue eyes and tousled sandy blonde hair. He was the type of guy you'd expect to come across in a dark alley, smoking a cigarette. In fact, that is the very place Addel used to spend most his time, before he had his newest acquisition. Addel and Esther, his pet, were headed out to a small settlement on the 5th floor. He had business to conduct there. The two were just passing through.

Esther trailed behind. Green eyes dull and glassy. Her attire was interesting to say the least, and extremely befitting to such a hot, Arabian styled floor. She wore a thick, golden collar around her neck, imprinted with a snake-like logo. The stylised golden accents were dotted throughout her outfit, a band around her arm, a thick belt around her waist, and a small belly dancer chain around her hip. Esther wore loose fitting, white material, layers of silk and chiffon wrapped tightly around her waist and crossed over her back to just barely cover her more erogenous areas. To call her attire revealing would be to put it lightly. It was what Addel liked, and Esther was his. So it was only natural to assume that she would dress to his desires. 

"Pet, c'mere." Addel paused, near the entrance to the town, he stood to the side, few people were passing through. So it wasn't likely that they'd be disturbed. "Yes Master?" Addel pointed to the floor, "I need so sit a minute, make yourself useful for once." Esther gave a small nod, positioning herself so that her knees and palms were flat on the ground. Her back straightened, head down toward the floor. "Good." Addel noted, as he sat on her back. Leaning his own against the wall, he pulled out a flask of water and took a long sip from it. "We'll move along soon."

"Yes. Master."

"Does she bark like a dog as well?"

Opal's violet eyes narrowed at the man who had sat upon his so called 'pet.' This was a disturbing display at the least, using people like they were less than human. Is this what Aincrad had come down to? She knew people like this, Sensui especially as he clapped and snapped his fingers to those who obeyed without question. And every time she went to his whim, a little piece of her died on the inside. But that would soon be rectified, his body would be shattered eventually. But that didn't mean that common players had to bend at knee at will to others. 

Looking at the pink haired girl who's clothing rivals Opal's apparel once upon a time ago, did nothing but obey at his simple words, "Tell me girl, do you enjoy playing pet to this player? I understand if there is some agreement between you two. But have you no pride as a woman? It's both insulting and disgusting to see such a display. Or perhaps you have her by the chain because you are a weak man yourself. I do not kill Green players, but that doesn't mean I can't instil fear into them. So you have a choice, I demand you break her free of any bonds and if I so much see your face again, you will not likely see the sun on any given day. You will be trapped in a box for the eternity spent in this game until it is cleared. Woman, stand up.."

It was then that Opal unsheathed her long seven foot blade, "I will not have disgusting pieces of [censored] roam around here thinking you own players. Now fall from my presence, or be humiliated yourself." Her darks were no more or less aggressive than before as she talked to this male player. 

Addel laughed at the comment that spewed forth from the womans deep purple lips. “If I ask her to, yes. Although - personally, I prefer the soft mewls of a kitten myself.” Addel pocketed his water. His cold, analysing gaze drifting up and down the woman before him. He knew her from somewhere. He didn’t know her. He had never met the woman, but it was very hard to not know of her. Violet lips, flaring eyes to match, stark silver hair pinned back. “Opal. Right?” It was a guess, but Addel was confident it was a right one. “Awful lot of threats coming from someone who belongs in Laughing Coffin, isn’t it?” He asked, standing. With a click of his fingers Esther shifted, and dusted herself off. She didn’t acknowledge Opals questions until prompted to by Addel. “Well Pet, don’t be rude. She asked you a question.”

Esther turned her eyes to Opal. They were dull, and slightly listless, to an ordinary onlooker, she may just seem tired or worn out. It would be difficult to tell she was under the influence of a powerful alchemic concoction unless one knew her prior - or were an Alchemist. She blinked, staring at the woman. Opal was beautiful, but she had a cold, and demanding presence. As though her very entrance to a room demanded silence, and demanded all eyes rest of her. She was powerful. “I’m not a woman.” Esther said in all earnesty, her mind awash, her thoughts and senses dulled by the constant flow of the Black Adder toxin. “I’m Addels pet, every part of me - belongs to him. I do whatever he wishes, and take immense joy in doing so.” Esther offered Opal a smile. “I appreciate your concern, but there is no need for it.”

Addel shrugged, “There ya go. Straight out the horses - or in this case, kittens mouth. You can make all the demands you want, Opal - but I don’t have to listen to them. We’re within a safe zone. You can run your mouth all you want. You can flash your fancy weapon and wave it around in the air, like you just don’t care all you want. Whilst we are within this zone, I am safe. Sure, you can challenge me to a duel - but I’m not stupid enough to accept. Besides.” He tugged at the chain, pulling Esther toward him. Addel wrapped an arm around her waist and rested his chin against her shoulder.

“Would you really risk the life of a completely innocent girl?” He paused. “You would, wouldn’t you - have you no shame?”

Opal's dark brow curved, he seemed to have heard of her and her many exploits throughout the game, "That's good you know who I am and what guild I am part of. Then you should know I have no sympathy or mercy for anyone. Right now, we are both barking threats at each other in a safe zone. That much is true and at the moment you have the upper hand. I can't scare you while we are here, however, I can still force you to do my bidding with some muscle of my own. It'll only take me a few moments, but the Laughing Coffin is not full of Orange Players, as you can clearly see by my green crystal. However, we are far from being innocent in the eyes of the law of morals, aren't we? Funny thing is...There is a mod call Tracking. Once I have your name, my guild will find you wherever you are. And if you think I can't find your name, you will be mistaken how far my influence reaches to people. So in other words, you have already killed yourself." 

Opal took a moment to sweep her blade aside as it dematerialized bringing up her menu in another quick movement. She sent out her contacts to the guild she was in and would wait for further notice until then.

"You have a few choices now, Mongrel. I have just sent a PM to a few green players who enjoy controlling others much like yourself. No doubt this woman is under the influence of something, despite her words there is hollowness in her voice. You failed at whatever potion you attempted to create, you and your alchemy are second rate pieces of trash. So, unless you wish to keep what is left of your dignity, you will command that woman to stay by my side until I see fit. She will refer to me as Master now and refer to you as Slave. Give these commands, or I'll make your life much more miserable. You will never be able to do anything again." 

As Opal finished her spiel, several players had spawned into the area. They looked your ordinary, run in the mill players. Some heavily armored, others not so much. But all of them taking on the name of Laughing Coffin nonetheless. The stood behind Opal and folded their arms, "Man, I hope this is a decent job. We haven't had much fun lately. Which one will we be Crucifying today? The young girl here, or this guy?" One man spoke, short brown spiky hair with commoner clothes on.

"Hahahah! Crucifixion, not likely." The man brought a hand to his menu and swept it across to access his inventory. Soon enough a large coffin crashed into the ground, "I say we bury them alive in this. I have four in my collection already. Do you wanna know what kind of screams people make when they are locked in solitude?" There was a much larger man in the group who was bulkier than the others. Thin green eyes and pushed back black hair. There were two others who just seemed to smile and talk among themselves, but their intent was much like the others.

"Now then, like you have your Slaves, I have my boys here to backup my threats. Or, I could have them drag you out to the desert and have some others just beat you around for hours on end. But if I have to...It would be a mercy killing for her and for you...I won't even touch you, you are not worth the [censored] under my boot. But I am sure there are others who would love to add another etch on their belt. So you decide, you hand over your Pet to me, or I enforce my law on your body." 

It wasn't long before Rin found herself stumbling in on the rather awkward exchanges between three people, two she had never seen before and one whom she saw a dear friend. Although just recently Esther's name had disappeared from it causing her to fear for the worse, yet there she was standing tall and but something was terribly off about the whole situation. She winced as she now began to trot forward her own limbs taking no conditioned form as she wasn't experienced in running effectively since she first went the a gym class. As she reached the clearing though her  body stopped she merely sat there behind a bush peeking over the hedge in hiding as she glanced back between Addel and Opal. Both were quite terrifying in their own right but she looked toward Esther who didn't seem to be her usual bubbly self. She had to do something to get the girl away from them both.

That was when they started talk, Addel ordered that the girl, nay pet Esther, to talk back to the women and explain how she was fine with the odd treatment. She hadn't seen the dehumanizing use of the girl as furniture but just the way they spoke about her caused Rin's stomach to gurgle uncomfortably her entire essence fighting these words as she looked upon Esther. Perhaps it was her love for the cheerful girl that made her uneasy as she now knelt behind the bush but she wanted to do anything even if it was a wasted attack upon hire ups who were stronger then herself.

"G-gaahhh!"

Rin's shouted now charging forth through the bush toward Addel as he seemed to be the first thread right now, she had been charging straight at him before the coffin materialized. She shrieked already running at full speed toward him when the wooden box blocked her direct path to delivering a rather feeble punch to the man. Instead her body tripped over it and tumbled forward till she collapsed before him. The dirt from this floor now smudging her outfit, it would disappear in time but at that point she would just lay there curled up ashamed of her failed rescue attempt.