[SP-F5] Recap <<Traveler>>

MIT potion used

Domarus set out into the desert not to long ago along side Keres.  She was wearing a maid's outfit that was more breezy and somewhat modest, with Porvós wrapped around her.  Despite the fact that they were in the desert, Keres allowed her flaming serpent to remain there since the goal of this quest was to achieve the survival skill.  Domarus walked through the desert in his Hopebreaker set with Rhozarth on his shoulder.  They needed to get to a broken down caravan before the day was out and return it's contents to the owner before they expired.  As they moved across the desert Domarus spotted something rather odd.  Two boar out in the middle of the desert.  How in the world did boar get into the desert he would never know, but regardless they needed the fat for the quest so he pulled out his weapon and made his way over, drinking an MIT potion.  The boar spotted him and snorted with anger before rushing up in a ruthless charge.  Domarus just kept walking and when the boar's slammed into him he didn't budge as his health went down some, just as theirs went down a little.  Domarus grinned under his helmet and Keres found a large rock to sit on to watch the show.

ID#  71510  CD:  3  MD:  6

Domarus:  314/360  -  36/36

Boar x 2:  168  -  50 dmg each - 54 = 46 dmg

Edited by Domarus

After the boar had struck Domarus it noted that it's health had decreased some as well.  Furious it relayed this information to it's companion which seemed equally as frustrated.  Domarus grinned under his helmet but he knew he couldn't use a potion for each fight.  He'd need to switch to wood gathering after this bout was over.  The two boar decided that because Domarus was taking more damage than they were they could go ahead and strike him.  The two boar rushed over and struck him hard in the torso...  Or at least in that general area.  Domarus blocked the area with his gauntlets, allowing the foolish animals to gain more damage.  As they fell backward the gauntlets flashed red as he grabbed his ax and drew the huge weapon slowly, making his way over to them at an even pace.  He wanted them to know there was no survival.

ID#  71511  CD:  6  MD:  8

Domarus:  277/360  -  36/36

Boar x 2:  156/180

Edited by Domarus

The two boar got up to their feet quickly and leaped out to the sides and barely avoided Domarus' strike, which was forceful enough to bury the blade of the ax into the sand.  The two Boar tried to attack from the sides and struck against Domarus' lower sides.  He watched his health go down more and he turned to see the two attempting to hit him again but this time, he swung his arm out at the boar, striking it with the gauntlet's spikes and sending it away.  The other screeched in rage and tried to ram him but Domarus slammed his fist into the ground just before it struck, therefore allowing the spikes to meet boar another time.  The two retreated and regrouped a few feet away from Domarus, who was pulling the heavy weapon out of the sand with ease.  They knew that if he landed a strike it was game over from them pretty much.  Or, two to three strikes that is.

ID#  71539  BD:  1  CD:  12  MD:  7

Domarus:  240/360  -  35/36

Boar x 2:  144/180

Edited by Domarus

Domarus saw them charging and let them, keeping his arm positioned like a wall while holding his ax.  The two boar lunged at him and he blocked them, the spikes striking them one more time before he flung them into the air with a mighty shove.  As they flew he charged his sword art and when they fell down he unleashed Ordinal Cleave into the air, cutting through them both as they made contact with the ground.  As they landed their health dropped drastically and the battle was one attack away from their demise.  The two were stunned from the sudden change in altitude and the two tried to get to their feet but stumbled around trying to regain their balance.  The two animals were a pathetic site and Domarus wanted to quickly make an end to them.

ID#  71551  BD:  9  CD:  8  MD:  6

Domarus:  203/360  -  19/36

Boar x 2:  52/180

Edited by Domarus

Domarus watched as the boar continued to struggle around and decided to put them out of their misery.  Lifting his two handed battle ax he used the same sword art again, destroying the two boar and hearing their screams fade out as they shattered into particles.  As he sheathed his weapon Keres made her way over with a smile.

"It's fun to see you destroy monsters, but I'd like to see you fight another player some time."  Domarus nodded to his servant.  She really enjoyed seeing his authority on display with all his wrath.  The loot menu popped up and he was pleased to see some col had been gained as well as normal fat.  One thousand and eight hundred col total.  Not as much as the amount he had gained while fighting along side Aereth but then again, not only did he not have a good LD boost, but he also only fought two rather than four mobs.  He was probably lucky to get what he had to be honest.

ID#  71567  BD:  9  CD:  4  LD:  16  MD:  1

Domarus:  203/360  -  3/36

Boar x 2:  0/180

+1,800 col

Edited by Domarus

Domarus switched his equipment from his Hopebreaker set to his dragon bone armor set.  If he wasn't going to be fighting he might as well switch to something more comfortable.  He turned to Keres and gestured for them to go.  With that Rhozarth took off as well, gliding overhead and enjoying the free, clear air.  Keres turned to Domarus.

"So I get the gist of our progress, or, your progress, but could you tell me everything about players according to your eyes Domarus?"  Domarus turned to Keres in order to reply.

"Well first the list of players I've had time to get to know:  Mari, Arc, Esther, Lycan, Aereth, Chiana, Wolfie and this Dominion figure you recommended.  Some of them are of use and some of them aren't.  Then of course there's players I've met briefly or have heard rumors of:  Itzal, Teayre, Calrex, Macradon, Baldur."

ID#  71568  CD:  12  LD:  5

Domarus:  206/360

Edited by Domarus

Keres nodded as he recited the multiple players.  She heard multiple allies as well as followers, but also an enemy in there as well.  Domarus continued.

"Mari is powerful so I've heard, and she's definitely a gifted alchemist.  Yet for all her power she doesn't like anyone at all, save for Esther of course.  She could befriend anyone.  On top of that she is very perceptive as she was able to see past my deception as if it weren't there.  She's intimidating and merciless, but she's also willing to do business if she get's paid.  All in all, she's a powerful player with excellent potion skills, and hates everyone and anyone.  A wildcard.  I doubt she's a threat since she doesn't care what I do, and I doubt she'll be an ally of mine so the only use she'll be is if she is a business partner."

ID#  71570  CD:  2  LD:  11

Edited by Domarus

As Keres listened Porvós and Rhozarth scouted the area for any predators.  As they searched Keres nodded to Domarus' comments and as she listened she stepped on something odd.  She dug out the sand from around, Domarus pausing to watch, and she pulled out a noble wood item for the quest, as well as a green gemstone.  She smiled and stored it for the group later.  At least she was of some use for the quest.  With that Domarus moved on to the next person on the list.

"Esther was an interesting player to say the least, willing to accept my darkened self and even tried to help me see the light in the world.  She was so innocent and naive it was sickening, yet at the same time her kindness wasn't the sloppy, stupid crap you see most of the time.  It was genuine and shaped.  She had a gift you could say.  Somehow even I couldn't dislike her, though I'm sure others would.  And if put in a specific circumstance she might actually help me fetch information with her curiosity."

ID#  71573  CD:  7  LD:  19

+1 Noble wood

+1 MAT

1 MAT, 1 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus

Keres thought about Esther and how cute and pretty the girl was.  She also thought of when she found Domarus lying on Esther's back and was a little upset she didn't get an explanation.  She'd have to get it out of Esther when they freed her from this Black Adder group.  Domarus continued on with the list of people.

"Arc is very strong and with a firm resolve.  When I first met him I expected he would be an excellent general.  I suppose I was wrong in the end.  He wants to be a mercenary and therefore his loyalty is to the highest bidder.  I do not wish to give him any secrets if he'll give them to someone who pays for information.  Thus he can be an ally and not a general.  Rhozarth also didn't seem to think he'd make a good general either.  One of those things I guess.  Though he'd be an excellent quest partner.  Haven't heard from him for a while though.  Perhaps I should check in on him and see how he's doing.  Once I get my informant network set up I won't need to worry about not knowing what players are up to of course, but in the meantime it's up to me."

ID#  71574  CD:  8  LD:  3

Edited by Domarus

Keres listened as he described Arc and nodded.  Arc was powerful, she'd seen this before.  A strong mercenary with a gray moral compass, not really caring what he's told save for killing players.  That seemed to be his limit.  Still there was much he was willing to do, and most likely there would be more to come.  Domarus went on to the next player.

"Aereth.  That player is a definite yes.  He has a strong resolve, a fire that drives him, a passionate level grinder, possibly going to pass me in level, and he intends to be a scout who works in the shadows.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  Not to mention I think he might be fine with joining my ranks and fine with my desire and goal.  He'll make an excellent scout general.  This makes one out of four, but he still needs work.  It's not yet time to drag him into the darkness just yet.  A little longer, perhaps after he leaves his master Itzal."

ID#  71575  CD:  10  LD:  3

Edited by Domarus

As Domarus talked about Aereth she thought about their own relationship with each other.  It was quite humorous to say the least.  And he seemed sensitive when she started joking around about cheating on his girlfriend.  He was very loyal to her it seemed.  How long that would last in this death game remained to be seen though.  He was willing to dive into the darkness but how deep was he willing to go?  And how long before the darkness took him completely anyways?

"Ah Itzal.  I had considered that young man as a possible scout general until I learned more about him.  He's nothing more than a nice kid who knows a few good swings.  He wants to help everyone in Aincrad and try to be the peacemaker.  I've seen his type before.  He'll either die helping someone or end up learning he can't help everyone there is to help, especially without the power he lacks.  He will fall one way or another.  Unless his friends snap reality back into him that is."

ID#  71576  CD:  10  LD:  6

Edited by Domarus

Itzal she thought.  The black haired man.  He seemed a little too friendly and trusting when they met.  Didn't seem to suspect anything whatsoever.  However...  Keres found that it was honest and innocent players like him who made teasing and embarrassing fun to do.  That however seemed to be the only positive thing she could think of in this instance.  Domarus moved on to one of the more...  Interesting players.

"Chiana was...  An interesting find.  When we found her she was nothing but a drug addict, but later on she claimed she wished to ditch that addiction and push on to become a powerful dps.  She thinks she can seduce anyone however when she had no effect on me she chose to go after you Keres..  Something I'm not too comfortable with.  While I don't mind you learning from her how to make others uncomfortable, do not let her go to far.  Otherwise I think she'll make an excellent General."

ID#  71577  CD:  5  LD:  7

Edited by Domarus

Keres had to admit, Chiana made a rather embarrassing move on Keres.  She was still a bit uneasy about that whole kiss thing.  Still, Domarus made his point and it was a good one.  Porvós stopped moving onwards and stared at a certain spot.  Unsure of what he found Keres walked over to check and smiled as she pulled out a large orange gemstone and inserted it into her inventory.  She nodded to Domarus as they continued and he moved on to the next player.

"Wolfie.  That player has multiple issues but he's strong.  He says he wants to become a tank and after a nice little chat it seems he's willing to join me.  Granted that we need to gain each other's trust, but for now he's a suitable target for the General position.  I'll need to get in touch with him soon to assess his personality and see whether or not he really is worthy."

ID#  71578  CD:  6  LD:  17

+1 MAT

Edited by Domarus

Keres nodded as he talked about wolf.  The player was odd it seemed.  He had chosen a very hardcore alcoholic drink in the tavern, but then asked for water in the shop.  She wondered if the alcohol was for show.  Either way his past which he had shared to them was interesting, and he wasn't afraid to kill either it seemed.  Revenge seemed to be something he was good at also so they would need to be careful not to piss him off.  As Keres pulled out yet another noble wood, as well as a red gemstone, Domarus moved on to the next player.

"Dominion...  From what you've told me he's naive and innocent, very strange thought patterns and personality, and yet he's a worthy candidate.  Well I'll need a healer player and I doubt I'll get a better option so for now he is our healer General.  You never know of course, someone else might come up and take his place before he reaches that rank.  And you want me to, what, adopt him?  Not so sure of that Keres, not so sure at all.  In fact I'm ready to just flat out deny him, but I suppose it might work for manipulation purposes."

ID#  71580  CD:  10  LD:  20

+1 Noble wood

+1 MAT

3 MAT, 2 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus

Keres listened to his opinion on Dominion and agreed that he was certainly odd, and yet useful.  After he mentioned that he would not be having him as a brother Keres smirked.

"Aaaaw come on Domarus.  Don't you want a younger brother?  I think that would be an interesting experience."  Domarus rolled his eyes while she giggled and decided to move on to the last subject he had on his mind currently.

"Teayre.  I've heard stories that she was a mass murderer and killed God knows how many.  Some say she only killed a few.  Some say she has and always will be a cold blooded, blood thirsty murderer.  And then there's the rumors that she's seeking repentance.  Which is true I cannot say.  What I can say is that she is a rebel.  She does not like taking orders and she's not one for sarcasm either.  She's a cold hearted woman.  However apparently she's married as well.  Odd now don't you think?"

ID#  71581  CD:  8  LD:  10

Edited by Domarus

Keres listened to the details of Teayre and thought for a moment.  She was a blood thirsty murderer and she was...  Married?  Either her partner shared her crimes or this player must have her on some sort of leash.  It was the oddest thing she had ever heard, and she'd heard a lot.  Well, actually not the oddest but it was on the list most definitely.  And with that Domarus was done.  The four potential generals, the two allies, the business partner..  Except.

"And...  Lycan?"  With that there was silence.  During that silence Keres stumbled upon another noble wood and pulled it out, as well as another gemstone, storing it in her inventory.  Lycan was a player they met briefly at a lake party the man had held.  He was very suspicious of the two of them and later on Esther had apparently been beaten by the man and nearly completely broken before Domarus brought her in to care for her.  Domarus turned to Keres, his eyes narrow and showing nothing but contempt.

ID#  71583  CD:  5  LD:  20

+1 noble wood

+1 MAT

4 mat, 3 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus

"That man has harmed a friend and ally of mine, and nearly killed her as well.  He's crossed the line and is now marked for hell.  He's an enemy now Keres."  Domarus had three lists for people:  Ally, follower, and enemy.  Allies were players and people who didn't follow Domarus, but were still willing to do things for him or work with him.  Mari, Esther and Arc fell into these categories.  Followers were people who were just that:  Followers.  People who were very much willing to do nearly anything for Domarus whether it be because they agree with his beliefs, seek protection or other strong motivational reasons.  Aereth, Chiana, Wolfie, and Dominion would soon be the first of his followers and therefore his generals.  And enemies.  Lycan was his first enemy in Aincrad.  When you made it to the enemy category you would one day find yourself begging and pleading for death, but it would not come to you.

ID#  71584  CD:  9  LD:  10

Edited by Domarus

Keres nodded.  She knew what it meant to be on his enemies list.  In the real world she watched as he bent a small group of gangsters into submission with his generals, convincing them never to bother him again.  She had watched the news a few days later and found that one of the members had committed suicide, due to the fact that he was paralyzed from Domarus inflictions over time.  However the player was far too terrified to report Domarus' attack to the police, both because he was terrified of further pain, as well as it would give the police reason to investigate their gangster group as well, which would make him an enemy to his own gang.  Lycan was going to feel pain one way or another, whether physical or emotional.  Either way however, the man would never be the same way again.  If he tried to get revenge in the future however, it wouldn't turn out well for him.  Keres knew how powerful Domarus could be.  She bent down to pick up another noble wood as well as a purple gemstone.

ID#  71585  CD:  9  LD:  18

+1 Noble wood

+1 MAT

5 MAT, 4 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus

Domarus noticed her silence and thought for a moment.  He hadn't really spent time with Keres much recently and she seemed to be enjoying one or two of these players who came around.  He wondered what would become of her should she continue to be this way throughout the game.  Not once had she ever mention the desire to get married.  Anytime she mentioned what she wanted it always had to do with either serving Domarus or annoying, embarrassing, teasing, or else frustrating other players to her own amusement.  Domarus wondered whether she believed in love or not.  Domarus himself didn't really care about it until that night with Esther and the starry eyed illusion potion.  It had been a rather unnerving scene he went through as he was under the potion's effects, yet at the same time he didn't really regret it either.  It was a pleasurable experience.  Keres found another noble wood and a yellow gemstone.

ID#  71586  CD:  10  LD:  19

+1 MAt

+1 noble wood

6 MAT, 7 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus

Soon Rhozarth gave out a fierce cry and Domarus looked up to see his dragon glide down and land on Domarus' shoulder.  The dragon nodded to the caravan not too far away and the four of them made their way over, the two players and the two familiars that is.  When they reached it Domarus looked around until he spotted the sack of goods and nodded.  As he inserted them into his inventory he turned to Keres with a nod.

"Alright then.  Let's head back and get that skill.  It should make things a little easier in the future."  Keres nodded.

"Indeed.  Especially the experience for the quest right?"  Domarus nodded and the four began making their way back to the starting point of the quest in the town.  With the survival skill down there were only three other extra skills to get:  Martial arts, Meditation, and one of the two skills from the Gemini quest.  The Martial arts one would be long, but he was interested in seeing how the mind quest would work out, as well as what the Gemini quest actually was and how it would play out.  As they made their way back Keres found one last material for the shop.

ID#  71587  CD:  10  LD:  16

+1 mat

7 mat, 5 noble wood, 1,800 col total

Edited by Domarus