[F1-PP] The Mask and The Blank (Blank, Atzo)

Atzo was sitting in the town square. The sunlight was gone, night had fallen and the moon was bright. He held Misguidance in his hand, he was watching the mirrored blade. It showed a variety of people looking over him, scowling at his uselessness and inability. He didn't mind that he was in public seeing as he was the only one who could see his demons. Anyone else would just see their own. He sighed and grabbed the wine that was set perfectly on the armrest beside him. Taking a sip he set down Misguidance so that it was leaning against the bench next to him. It was peaceful tonight, and seemed as though he was the only one out. The dim lantern overhead flickered. It was interesting how the developer had decided on the style, he wasn’t the most knowledgeable when it came to medieval times but he knew enough to see how realistic the eloquent design of the lantern was before he sat down.

@Blank

Blank was still wondering how on aincrad she would pass the game with 1 friend she would need 99 more friends and she was still level 1 no less. “Blast, I should be training… but I should get a spotter and a helper. Hmm should I ask Damien… No he is on a quest involving a Grizzly Bear I think.” Blank looked up at a lamp that was flickering with great detail. “Screw you developers for making this game, I wouldn't have to try so hard to be social.” Blank looked over at a man sipping wine. (Blanks Imagination: “That's it!, I can ask this guy. He looks familiar however… eh I got nothing to lose except my 3DS and my pug… maybe my dignity and other things… Wait, I don't have any dignity HAHAHA I win Mind!”) Blank Calms down after her usual conversation with herself.  “Excuse me sir, could you help me grind mobs? It would be a great help.”

There was a voice behind him. He wasn’t startled by any means, he could here someone approaching. It was a woman’s voice, seeming almost flustered. She asked him a very odd question for sure. He stood up to look at her, and ran his hand through his hair. Picking up Misguidance he use it as something to lean on. He positioned Misguidance in such a way that one of the mirrored Surfaces would be facing the girl, he knew what that did. If she were to look into it or even just glance into it she would see her reflection but she would also see her inner demons in physical form or as they were if already human standing around her, looking at her through the blade.  “That is a very direct question, and one that is not commonly asked in this game” he sated with a lighthearted smirk “But sure, if you need someone to back you up while you grind I will accompany you. I honestly have nothing else going on tonight.” He then sheathed the mirrored blade. “I am Atzo, The Man with Many Faces. Who might you be?”

@Blank

Blank takes a quick courtesy bow. “How rude of me, I am Blank of the speed force and no I am not a true speedster yet. I must train to become strong like the other speedsters. Thank you for your help in advance Atzo.” (Blank’s Imagination: “Yes I have someone to help me! I will be the fastest with his help. However his sword intrigues me, I should be extremely careful around the sword.”) Blank takes a minute to analyse the male being named Atzo. He had a shroud of darkness on him like all the other people did. His darkness was larger at the sword he held sethed. Blank Smiled, “Alright mister Atzo let's go kill some evil monsters!. If you want to go now of course… If not that is ok!” Blank smiled brightly. On her inside she was blank with emotion she knew she didn't want to get too close or it might happen again...

Atzo grabbed his wine and finished it off. He then turned to the girl who called herself ‘Blank’. It was an interesting choice of name for sure. “I can't say I have heard of you guild Ma’am.” He said with an intrigued expression. “But I am the leader of the Emerald Harbingers.” He watched her as she analyzed him. He knew what to look for, he knew his own flaws for when he attempted and Analysis. Luckily he knew how to hide his ‘emotions’ if you could call them emotions. He looked to the road and where it ended. “We ought to start now, the night is young and I am itching to kill... something” He said with a playful growlish sound when he said the word ‘something’ he had a playful but confident smirk on his face and waved to let the lady walk alongside him. He was very curious as to how she would fight, and more so as to who she really was. Seeing as she had at least the trait of analysis on her, how much father were their similarities?

@Blank

“You can call my analysis like a 6th sense if you will, not a skill but a sense. I have lots of practice doing this on people fro… that's not important. My real question is where are we going kind sir and what are we killing?” Blank tried another analyses and got a blast to the past where she was racing a man in a video game. The man's face was blurred out so she had a hard time remembering who it was. She thanked her mind for not remembering. A sigh of relief went over her. “The “Guild” is not really a guild it's more like a group of people that have speed based skills. Our sword is the serum and we are the speed. Eh it's hard to be in this class, most users are rapiers users like me…” Blank started humming profusely. ‘But with your help I will be at the top!”

“Well, Madam Blank, I will say we have no one with such skills in the Emerald Harbingers yet. If you would like to join, I am sure you would do well.” Atzo said with a grin “Though I will not hold it against you if you chose not to.” This girl had just openly admitted her Analysis without him prompting her, it was interesting. “Analysis is not quite a sense, or at least in my opinion. It is instead the Observation of a pattern of points that correlate into usable data. Whether that be data in a fight or about a person’s personality. Everything has patterns and everything has data points.” his voice was less playful with this and more sounded like a kind teacher, though his facial . Though this was not abnormal for him. He switched between rolls quite often, it was how he got his title, and how he lived his life.

@Blank

“I might have to take you up on that offer. I think I will join right after our expedition.” (Blank’s Imagination: “If I were to join this guild would my title be revoked as a speedster… No I don't think so. If it does then I will re-earn it. There has been one thing bugging me… The many faces spiel... I don't think that it will come to back to bite me, however I should ask anyway. I should ask when he is not himself and when he is of guard, that should be the proper time”) Blank quickly came to a realization that she had no idea where she was going. “Um this may be too late to ask but where are we going to grind?” She had a momentai moment after she asked the man with many faces this question she should have asked earlier.

Atzo chuckled as the girl asked. “The forest is probably the best place, If you will excuse me real quick.” He walked behind the nearest building and changed into his armour and cloak. As he walked out his wolf ears twitched and his sly grin exposed his canine like teeth. The emerald green cloak shown yellow and purple colors moving throughout it. The armour underneath was calm. He looked at the girl “Ready? Don’t worry, I wont let anything happen to you. Just follow my orders and you will survive. I am glad that you would like to join The Emerald Harbingers, I am always happy to add another to the guild. You have a few options as to what you want to do. Those being, the combat team, the information gathering team and the advisors council. Dont worry about your level or stats, most of the guild share that level with you and we are always happy to help you power yourself to be the strongest, or in your case fastest,” He gave a light hearted glance. “Person in this damning game.” 

@Blank

(OOC: My apologies for the late response. I should be posting much quicker now)