Need help fighting this boar

So, I'm fighting this boar. It hasn't hit me, yet if it did, i would subtract 3 damage from  my health, due to the quest parameters (second quest), it has 5 health, 3 damage. If it hit it with <Round Accel>, which is 2x1, my damage is 1 or 2 with a dagger at rank 1, (needs to be to use <Round Accel> in the first place), think it's 2, and i got a 10 on the battle dice, which increases damage by 2. How would I put this to figure out my damage output. Did the boar die, is it almost dead, I don't know, thanks for the help!

If your rank in Dagger is 1, and you have no other skill or equipment modifiers factoring into your base damage, your base damage would be 2. Everybody's base damage, without skills or equipment, is 1. Rank 1 in Dagger gives you +1 base damage, putting you at 2.

A BD10 critical increases your base damage by 2 for that hit. So you would now be at 4.

Using a 2x1 sword art, you would multiply your base damage by the sum of the sword art. In this case, the math is as simple as 4 * 2, which is 8. That's one dead boar you have on your hands, my friend.