<PP-F1> Emerald Retrieval (Eatos & Stryder)

After she'd established her shop, Eatos knew that in order to be successful, she needed to have supplies. And unlike the real world, gathering them wouldn't be a financial so having an excess wasn't a problem. With that in mind, and a pickaxe stored in her inventory, she used the portal to the 1st floor, but paused. She wasn't the only one, Stryder had recently set up his own shop hadn't he? She wondered if he also would need supplies? If so, it made more sense for them to go at the same time, plus, as she was selfish, he could protect her incase a mob came at her. Even if she had leveled up a bit, he had leveled up more, plus his nature, made her certain he'd come.

'Hey Stryder, i'm planning on gathering some stuff for my shop on the 1st floor, wanna come along and grab stuff for your shop also?' she typed out before sending it to him. Then she sat herself down near the portal, and waited. For either a reply, or for him to emerge out of the portal. One or the other. But she was near certain he'd come, it was in his nature to help others after all.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky had been sitting in his shop, Starview Tailor. He had run out of materials. He had about two left, two he wanted to use ONLY for requests. He didn't want to be stuck with a request when he couldn't actually craft anything. He grabbed his sword, Guiding Light. The Perfect blade that he had crafted by his close friend Eatos, the first person he had met in this world, beside mist. He then Opened his inventory, looking at his new armor... Gentleman's Suit. He had just bought it, and he was glad he had. It was exactly what he needed to fight stronger mobs.

"Well, ti-" He was saying to himself before receiving Eato's message, saying that she was about to go material hunting. He smiled, having been about to do it on his own, and now being able to with a friend. He quickly ran out of his shop, to the teleporter. As he got there, he equipped his new armor, wearing a gentleman's suit. He felt weird wearing it, but it protected him, so it was worth it. He walked through, going to the first floor. 

Eatos sat facing the Portal, her eyes closed and humming to herself. She looked the same as before, same clothes, same hair, same air-headed girl as he'd met. However, she would be able to see two shifts than he last remember her. The first being the 'Gloves Of Greed', an item he had made for her to help her gathering, as well as helping her out when it came to crafting in her store.

However, the other item was one he'd never seen before. Sat across her lap was her newest weapon, a beautifully crafted Rapier. The blade had vines etched into the metal of the blade which slinked to its tip, and the name was, in Eatos' eyes, very appropriate given herself and how beautiful she found her first successful Rapier craft to be. Lusts' Rapier. A weapon of Sin for the Girl of Sin, no?

As Sky came out of the warp gate, he saw his friend, Eatos, but something was different. Other then the obvious gloves she was wearing, he noticed her new sword!!! She managed to craft herself a rapier.

Good job!!! He said to himself mentally, not wanting to congratulate her with those simple words. She would notice on his back the sword she had made for him. As far as he could remember, this was the first time she had actually seen him with the blade, which he had made a perfect at a merchants place, but something else was different, this one he was a little embarrassed about. He was wearing a gentleman's suit. It was his armor, but it looked way to fancy for him. 

"Hey Eatos, got your message. Where you want to head to?" He asked, a slight blush on his face for how stupid he looked wearing this suit. It was way to formal, but he couldn't take it off!!! It was his armor! Only thing that made it a little less formal, at least, he hoped it did, was the jacket he was wearing over it, Summer stars.

Eatos opened her mouth to reply, hearing Stryders' voice, but her voice died in her throat as she spotted what he was wearing. She was silent for many moments, before she cracked, and starting snickering, fighting back her laughter at his new 'armour'. After many moments of fighting the giggles, the girl stood up onto her feet and placed her Rapier onto her hip. She did smile spotting the blade she'd made for him, but his armour was too amusing to her.

"I'm sorry for laughing Stryder...It's just, I was not mentally prepared to see you come down dressed like that...I didn't pull you away from a date did I?" Her tone made it very clear she was trying to poke fun at him about his new armour more than anything else. "Well, I gotta do some mining, but there's a few spots...So, like, as a trialor..what stuff do you get?" She asked, starting to lead them away from the Town Portal.

Sky blushed even more when she started laughing. He couldn't help it! It was what he had to wear!!! It was armor, ridiculous armor he would replace at the FIRST instance unless he ended up getting a date, but armor notherless. He was embarrassed as hell to be wearing it in such a casual place.

"No...... you didn't pull me away from a date, who would date me? This is a armor set i bought to keep me safe.... And others, you will be glad im wearing it if we get into a pickle!!!" He responds in a embarrassed fury, no anger in his voice, but just... embarrassed as hell.

"As a tailor, i need to get anything from wool to leather, anything i could possibly craft clothes from" He replied, walking with her away from the portal. He hoped they wouldn't run into anything... but he knew it might happen.

Even if he was right, that his armour would keep them alive, she couldn't not mock him for it. After all, it just looked utterly ridiculous. It was a suit, as armour!

"..I'm sorry, I just...was very unprepared for a suit..." She herself was wearing the default armour and clothing she had when she'd logged into the game. It wasn't too much, but she liked it, for now. She did intend to make herself armour, make it nice, or perhaps...Hmm, maybe. She allowed her mind to roam a little as the pair exited the safety of the Town of Beginners.

"So, we need to find you, like, animals or something?" She walked along, and started to hum. While normally leaving the safe-zones did cause her some worry, not only was Stryder there, but she had Lusts' Rapier to protect her against anything that tried to end her life.

"Yeah, animals work, but i need to take on stronger ones that can drop loot for me. I normally just try and find carcasses on the ground which i can turn into leather" He says to her as they leave. He knew she was scared of leaving the safe zone, but she didn't seem to have any fear at all. 

"Yeah i don't like it much either, to formal for me. Next perfect i craft im going to make a replacement and use this for when i'm thrown into formal situations" He says, looking over at her and realizing she didn't have ANY armor yet. Looking over, he asked something.

"Why haven't you gotten yourself any armor yet?" He asked, wondering why she hadn't actually protected herself. She had a rapier, but she didn't have anything protective, at all!!! He was wondering why, it seemed stupid not to be protceting oneself?

Stryder wanted to fight proper monsters? Well, she knew that, in this case, yes, his silly looking armour might help him there, take a beating from the mobs.

She did glance away when he asked her why she hadn't gotten armour for herself, although, the answer was rather a simple one.

"I can't construct it yet, I need to be rank 3 to be able to create armour and i'm only two. T-that, plus, i'll probably be making light armour, i'm not a huge fan of bulky armour myself" He was right in a way, she did need armour, however not only did she not want large bulky armour, but she couldn't make it anyway.

She wanted light armor? He had gotten to rank two recently, and was actually ABLE to craft light armor. With a smile, he looked at her.

"I can help with that. Im able to craft light armor right now, im just missing the materials needed. Once we finish this, stop buy and il see if i can't help you get some light armor to keep you safe" He said to her, smiling. He wanted to help protect her like she had for him, and armor might be the way to start. Once they were out of the town, Sky saw some silk hanging next to a tree, seemingly just left there. He went and picked it up, smiling.

"Want to make a little bet? Whoever finds the least materials owes the winner a freebie of their choice!" He said, smiling. Not because he was in the lead, but he thought it might be fun to try and make a little competition here.

ID# 81754 results:

Loot: 16 + 2 = 18 = 1 mat found.

Light armour would be so helpful, after all, it was perfect for her. She nodded her head at Stryder. "You got it" She said, bringing out her pickaxe and taking a swing at what she thought was an ore. A swing later, and she discovered it was dirt....Whoops?

She frowned slightly at his offer. A competitions where the winner gets a 'free' item. Well, it sounded fun, plus what's the worst that'll happen.

"Sounds good to me Stryder, just be prepared when I get more" She said, smirking. He had just ignited a fire within her, and one that burnt!

----------

Loot: 1+2=3 (fail)

Sky searched around, trying to find something else he could use, anything! At first, he saw something, his luck changing as he was lured towards what looked like leather... As he got close, the bush rattled and a bunny ran out, sprinting away from him. Sky groaned, hanging his head in shame.

"Yeah yeah, just get that forge heated up!" He said back in a jokey cocky way. He scanned around, trying to find his second bit. From the sound of it, Eatos had struck dirt, literally. Meaning he was still in the lead! He grinned, wanting to find a second to stay that way.

"Maybe il get you to craft me a perfect paralyse sword, might be fun to swing around" He said, but in a full joke tone this time. He loved his Guiding Light, and wouldn't replace it for another straight sword. If he changed weapon types, maybe, but he would always have it for when he needed it.

ID# 81760 results:

Loot: 12 + 2 = 14 = Fail

Mats collected this thread

1 mat - Stryder

Eatos smirked at Stryder, she had to admit, the mention of the competition had made this more fun indeed. Although, she did raise an eyebrow at his mention of another blade, this one to have a paralyse buff attached to it. She’d heard other people talk about such blades, specifically how they were very good to use against other players in duels.

“You’re planning on getting into a fight with another player?” she asked, taking yet another swing with her pickaxe at the ground. But, despite hitting what looked like ores, nothing came off it. She pouted and kicked the ground with her foot in protest.

Id: 81815

Loot: 10+2=13 (No loot)

Total collected Mats: 0

Sky looked around, climbing into a tree to try and get some sight. And he saw it!!! Some string!!! He grinned, crawling along the tree to get it, only for a bird to come and steal it!!! Sky jumped out, trying to catch the bird only to fail and fall, smashing onto the ground. He groaned, just glad he couldn't actually take damage from that.... Well, he could, but it just wasn't high enough. 

"You found anything yet Eatos?" He called out, leaping up and continuing to look around, spying lots of different area's they could find stuff. But as he looked, he felt like something was watching him. It might be Eatos for all he knew, but something felt a bit... wrong. He shrugged it off, chosing not to bother with it as he continued to look, enjoying the friendly competiton he had set.

"Not necessarily, just be nice"

ID# 81830 results:

Loot: 3 + 2 - 5 = Fail

Total Mats

Eatos raised her pickaxe once again, swinging at the same spot where she was certain an ore lay. However, almost like a repeat of history, when her pickaxe made contact, just dirt came up. The girl swung several times in protest, each failing to achieve anything before she kicked the ground, and leaned back against a nearby tree. Today was going to be one of those days huh?

"Nothing.." the girl replied, pouting slightly "I thought I was close but its just dirt and more dirt for me here..."

It was at that moment when she spotted, something, in the bushes nearby. What it was, she couldn't honestly tell. However, her air-headed mind made her take several steps towards it without even thinking, and reaching out with one of her arms.

------------------

Loot: 12+2=14 (Fail)

Total Materials: 0

Stryder looked around, noticing the bush rustling to. He grinned, wondering if something was in there. He went towards it, going to find what was there. Before he got there though, he watched something dart away with insane speed. He wondered what it was, shrugging it off as he went into the bush, finding some leather!! He smiled, touching it, and it turned into a Mat.

"So Eatos, how do you feel about crafting me some tools?" He said, grinning as he looked over at her, the menu screen still up showing he had gotten a second mat. He closed it, the mat officially going into his storage. He continued looking around, though he could feel something really.... eerie, something was watching them. He didn't know what, but he knew that it would pounce soon.

ID# 81919 results:

Loot: 14 + 2 = 16 (Find)

Mat collected - 1

Total mats collected 

Stryder - 2

Eatos - 0

Eatos shook her head at Stryders request, she wanted to be helpful, however...

"I'm not able to craft tools yet, i'm not there on my blacksmithing ranks...Although..." Him mentioning tools, and more specifically, her blacksmithing, reminded her of something else. She'd equippted Lusts' Rapier out of nothing but habit...But she shook her head, and opened her inventory, and drew out a very different Rapier. This Rapier had a beautiful golden handle and hilt, while the blade was delicate, light and, if Stryder looked closely enough, would see words etched into the metal of the blade. 'I am without fear'.

"I made this the other day, I really liked my first Rapier, but this is so much stronger. It's a perfect Rapier, Rapier of Wrath, I call it"

She lifted up her pickaxe once again, peering into the bush and poking the axe in, nothing. She shrugged and swung down, finding nothing but dirt. She let out a sigh, was there nothing but dirt here?!

----------

Loot: 7+2=9 (Fail)

Total mats collected 

Stryder - 2

Eatos - 0

Sky could still feel something watching him, though he continued to ignore it. He listened to Eatos, sighing a bit. She couldn't craft tools yet? Little sad, but understandable. They had only opened there shops a short while ago, couldn't expect to much. Then he heard it, rusting in the bush. He quickly drew his sword, spinning as he saw a panther leap at him!!! He had only seen a panther once before, when atzo had killed it, but this one seemed much weaker. As it came, Sky activated his snake bite, slashing three times and dealing a critical hit!!! The panther backed off, landing next to him before scratching at his side. As its claws hit him, they bounced off, his HP gauge going down by one HP. He looked at the panther. It really was weak, it didn't do anything to him.

"Look alive Eatos"

Locked in stats for thread

Spoiler

HP: 120

Energy: 12

Level: 6

DMG: 3 base 

EVA: 1

Mit: 18

ACC: 1 (+1 On hit (Keen))

+ 2 LD

ID# 81931 results:

Battle: 10

DMG - 2+3 - 5. 5x3 - 15

MOB: 8 - 1 = 7 - hit

Panther HP - 45/60 DMG 18

(H2) Stryder HP - 119/120 - mit 18 - 1 EVA - 1 acc (plus 1 extra next round)

(h0) Eatos HP - 60/60

Edited by Stryder

Eatos had been planning on swinging once again, right as the panther came out of no where and attacked! She saw Stryder land some damage onto the creature before it tried to take a bite out of him. Thankfully, he didn't seem too hurt by the attack, and she raised her newest Rapier, Rapier of Wrath, and charged in. While she was indeed scared, the Panther had attacked them, and this was why she'd asked Stryder to come with her in the first place, incase monsters attacked them. But even so, she wasn't going to leave him to fight her battles for her.

She swung at the panther, and her Rapier found its target on the panthers side. But as soon as she landed her blow, she backed up. Scared that the Panther would turn its full attention onto her! She wanted to help, but she didn't want to die!

Stats for Thread:

Spoiler

Level: 4

Health Points: 80

Energy: 8

Col: 400

Skills:

- Battle Healing Rank 1

Equipment:

-Rapier of Wrath (+2DMG, +1ACC)

-Iron Breastplate

-Gloves of Greed (+2LD)

Id: 81932

Battle 5 (+1ACC)=6 (Hit)

Panther HP - 42/60 DMG 18

(H2) Stryder HP - 119/120 - mit 18 - 1 EVA - 1 acc (plus 1 extra next round)

(h0) Eatos HP - 60/60 - Mit 0  - DMG 3 - 1 ACC

Edited by Eatos

Sky watched as Eatos ran in, stabbing the panther in the side. He was proud of her, she was normally scared of fighting, but she stepped up, but he couldn't help but internally laugh as she jumped back scared. He quickly turned his attention to the panther, watching as it leaped at him to bite him!!! He was quick to put his sword in the way, the Panther bitting onto the blade. He threw it off, continuing with delivering three brutal slices again using his Snake Bite sword art. He jumped back, looking at the panther. He wished he was stronger, sure the panther was almost at half health already, but others made this look so easy. He was weak, he barely did anything.... He made a vow to himself to get stronger, and he knew he would.

"Geesus your an unlucky kitty...."

ID# 81933 results:

Battle: 7 + 2 = 9 = hit

DMG - 3x3 - 9

MOB: 1 - 1 = 10 (FAAAAAAAAIL)

Panther HP - 33/60 DMG 18

(H3) Stryder HP - 119/120 - Energy 7/12 -mit 18 - 1 EVA - 1 acc - 1 Keen

(H1) Eatos HP - 60/60 - Mit 0 - 1 EVA - DMG 3 - 1 ACC