[PP-F9-KE] Rebirth of The Forgotten King (Kyoto, Atzo, Stryder, Eatos)

Despite the promotion, the girl didn't feel as if she had earned her rank. While Solomon could do his job, it made sense that she...She had to carry the burden of others, as before. It was nothing new to the girl, keeping secrets was just part of her job, something she had to do, once again. She glared at Atzo, even if he refused to meet her amber eyes.

"I'm not looking for a sorry Atzo, i'm looking for a talk. When we get back, we're sitting down and going to have a long chat..." The girl, oddly, didn't sound compassionate as she normally did. She was on her own war-path, one of words. She walked up to him, and pointed out his blade, that damned sword "Atzo, that sword caused this, so, as head advisor, let me make this clear. You need to get rid of it, ideally i'll take it and lock it away, where no one can touch it"

Stryders suggestion to her amused her greatly, because it was already her plan. She'd give him more than just a blade, she'd give him something that would fight away his inner demons, at least, the only way she could think off. 

She did glance back at Stryder and Kyoto, and realized that while they had been fussing Atzo...Kyoto needed some attention also, and walked over to him. 

"That goes to you too, when we get back to the manor, we're having a chat, and i'm not taking no as an answer"