[PP:F1:Complete] <EaL> Cotton Picking Good [Aereth]

Dani had been thinking about it a lot recently, what she wanted to do with herself in this world. It was foreign to her, but new and exciting as well. She didn't really see herself becoming one of those famous heroes that would go out and save everyone. She knew she needed a certain trait which she lacked to become a Front Liner. So, she would do what she was going to do in the real world. She would train her ass off and challenge the players here and have some fun. But she also needed a job as well, or what players had called a Profession here in the game sense. The busty chick walked down the street in her tight crop top shirt, black leather skirt and long flowing dark colored hair. Big brown eyes looked over the place as she smiled getting a feel for what she was getting herself into. When it was revealed that everyone was no longer hiding behind their avatars, the woman was a bit comprehensive, but from the looks that she got, she was able to make a few heads turn in a good way. But she was not the only pretty girl in this game it seemed. There was plenty of fish to be snagged, but more importantly was her goals, not the men to have casual flings with. 

Cracking her knuckles and accepting this particular quest line, she would go out and investigate what she needed and to be a Tailor, she would need a few things. She was deffinetly not a woman you'd ask to sew something up, but she had cracked enough bones and broke enough skin to know how to stitch something up, so it might be interesting going the path of a Tailor. All she needed was a few of those materials. 

"That's gonna be the hard part..." she said to herself, arms over her chest as she looked out from the safe zone. @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

Aereth was once again dozing off on the branch of a tree, just outside of the safe zone of floor one as the voice of a familiar female pulled him out of his sweet dreams. Ever since he got freed from his imprisonment, Aereth was stalking around the first floor, trying to get an assault squad that would help him infiltrating and f*cking up some PK-guilds. Opening his eyes, he saw the very same foul busty foul mouthed chick he ran into a couple of days ago, standing just inside of the safe zone mumbling about things being hard... A small chuckle escaped the brunette at his own stupidity for mentally laughing about it. Damn, they sure as hell f*cked him up, up there in his head, but never mind.

"Hey there Dani." He called out, smirk still in place. "What brings babe out off the safe zone this time around?" he asked in a teasing manner still not bothering to lift his body from the branch he was resting on. He still hadn't found enough players willing to fight for his cause, and since the mobs on this floor were way too under leveled for him to train with them anymore, Aereth simply enjoyed his newly regained freedom with napping on the trees outside of the safe zones...

@Daniella

The female shielded her eyes with her hands and squinted out from the small distance and saw the Boy she had a sparring match with earlier with that other chick. She smiled lightly and took a few steps out towards the grass to meet him, "Ya know, Boy, I am out here doing a quest oddly enough. Why don't I ever see you in the city?" She said pointing behind her to the massive commercial district behind her. The female had swept her hands over her head and placed them in a locked position as she met up with him out of the safe zone, "I have to gather materials for the quest, but I am not really interested in doing that. I am not good with the searching thing, that has been proven from an earlier outing, what brings you--" The woman started to laugh.

"Oh I get it. You ARE stalking me. Not only are there a thousand players probably out in the fields right now, but you pick the one girl you've seen one other time and attempt to talk to her. Right, well, Boy, if you plan to go all stalker on me be sure that I don't know where you are. That's the point of it...I think." The woman threw him a jab at his shoulder, half powered and half playfully. 

It was a sunny day and the grass had been experiencing a green she had never seen much out in the real world. The fantasy world was different than her real world visions and while people ran around in suits of armor and hulking swords, the woman had something of a more modern street gear to her style. White crop top with suspenders hugging her curves, and a tight leather skirt that was up to her thighs. Anything else was purely cosmetic as she leaned on his shoulder, "Hey, Boy. Wanna come help me get some of those materials for a bit? It's better with friends. Oh and I suppose since you'll be training me, I should start calling you Coach, huh?" @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

"Awesome... Another player that is oblivious to orange cur..." Aereth thought but stopped, remembering that he himself was no better when the game first started. "Because I can't." Aereth simply answered, and let drop to the ground. "That fancy orange cursor prevents me from doing so. No safe zones, no teleport gates." he said while walking over to the female as soon as she would have left the safe zone. She then told him how she was supposed to gather some mats for a quest, and that she wasn't very good in finding stuff. Then however, she again accused him of being a stalker to which Aer let out a hearty laugh. "Yeah, whatever. You wouldn't believe me if I told you otherwise, or would you?" he said, when she threw him a jab at his shoulder.

After that he opened his inventory and a couple of moments later he found the item he was looking for, tossing it over to the female. "I may be a stalker in your books, babe, but I got a little present for you. Your fighting spirit in our little spar was quite impressing. These are my first hand wraps and they should boost your damage output by quite a bit." he said in a calm voice. Hey if she wanted to learn how to fight in this game from him, he better supplies her with some good equipment, right?

"I assume the profession quest? Sure, I'm free for now. But how about a little challenge? If I find more mats at the end of the day, I get a kiss. And if you found more mats you have a wish." he replied as she leaned against his shoulder, but had to rise an eyebrow on the coach stuff. "Really? First Boy now Coach? Is there any way I can bring you to call me Aereth?" he asked in a defeated voice, already knowing the answer to this question. 

@Daniella

The female laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled coyly, "I usually like to believe what I want. I can be a little stubborn but I know when I am wrong too. So, if you say you are not stalking me than that's fine. We'll go with that. Maybe you're just in it for something-" She was given an item that she didn't think was possible to get so early in the game, "What...?" she had asked when the items, feather light, dropped into her hands. "You are giving me these? Wow. I actually don't know what to say. Umm, thank you? Yes. Thank you!" She had put them on lickity split, tightening the gloves around her wrist because for his size hands they were a little bigger than she was accustomed. But with a small modification, she was able to tweak them a bit and wear them comfortably. 

She took a few steps back and did some shadow boxing to get a feel with the new weight on her arms, "This is fantastic stuff. Thank you, Coach!" Her ears perked up at the challenge and she laughed holding her hands up, "These enough would have warranted you a kiss. But if it's a challenge, I can't say no. So you are on." The woman turned in the grass, looked over her shoulder and winked playfully. 

"So, we didn't get much to talk about since you were having me pinned down on the ground in our last spar. Tell me more about this squad you are recruiting. I mean, I know you won't do anything for free, so when it comes down to it, I'll do what I can to pay my debt to you." 

ID: 86097
LD: 12

The woman had bent over in the grass, it seemed every time she did this her skirt would ride up a little and she seemed rather oblivious to it. But she was more concerned on winning this challenge. She had to find those materials to just make him eat his words. But she was coming up short now, just like all the other times she had looked for these mysterious items. @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

Aereth chuckled as the woman told him that she would be fine with him saying that he wasn't stalking her. "Don't mention it. It's not like I would use them anymore and I thought you earned a small reward for the little spar from yesterday." Aereth replied with a smile on his face.

Aereth cast deadpan look at the female, and mentally facepalmed when she said that the small present would have already warranted him what he wanted. At least he would have another try, thanks to knowing how to handle the woman verbally. "You could have mentioned that before, but I'm not complaining now. It's on." he said, and cringed a little bit when she called him Coach again. 

So they started wandering around the first floor searching some materials, when Dani suddenly asked the brunette what this squad he was trying to build up was all about. "Well, I'm currently trying to find some players that would help me f*cking up some of the bigger PKing guilds in Aincrad. Up until now I was working alone, which resulted in me getting captured by a powerful group. The chained me up for some weeks and had some 'fun' with me... And this 'fun' usually resulted in my health points dropping to almost zero because of punches, slashes etc... But I'm trailing off a little bit. The point was that I just got captured because nobody was having my back, in case the whole thing backfired." Aereth would explain, before giving a more serious look to Dani. "I wouldn't force you to fight and risk your life for something you don't believe in, so no worries in that regard.

Watching the female bending over in the grass while her skirt was riding up little by little, made Aereth mumble. "Maybe we can find another way to pay me..." while enjoying the sight. He was also trying to find some mats but unfortunately found himself being too distracted as to find anything.

ID# 86122 results:
Loot: 1

@Daniella

"Wow, you guys really like your fantasy here. I bet you all role play in this world as well. You just assume the identity of someone new and exciting and then just go with the flow. Maybe I should try doing a little something like that. I really haven't been into the nerd stuff. I don't watch anime or mangas or anything like that. Superheroes I have some passions for, but if you mean weird japanese cartoons, yeah...not me. So..." 

The woman had used her new gloves to comb over the grassy area but was not finding much of anything except for dirt and rocks. Her eyes set on the ground and moved away from it and back to Aereth, "I am not really into games that much. I mean, I played some of these things but they were more like boxing simulation games, but in anycase. I am not sure on what words you just said. What is PKing? I am guessing a guild is like a team of people or something?" She had squinted her eyes at him when the confusion on her face settled. It was true, she did not know much about the game terminology in SAO, she hadn't played this kind of game before and to be honest, high fantasy was not really her cup of tea. 

So being involved in this kind of world where there are no cars, or more modern things was kind of disappointing. But this was her hand of cards, she could either play it like she was holding a Full House, or constantly pawning for go-fish. So she had made her decision when she had met up with her childhood friend. She would do all she could to keep the both of them safe. If it meant power leveling or whatever then so be it. But this guy she was with. She needed to understand him more, and if he could train her to use some of the moves he used the other day, she totally would have the advantage and hopefully make up her own fighting style. 

"I usually fight one on one, so you getting gang banged by a bunch of people sounds pretty unfair. Although I don't know how you would go about capturing someone. I didn't know you could be held against your will, the game actually allows something like that? That's pretty hardcore. I mean if it was a woman in that situation, I don't believe she would have lasted mentally. I mean... people can be some major pervs." 

ID: 86126
LD: 18 [+1 T1 Material]

She had bent over again and quickly snatched something off the ground. It was an item that was marked as a material, so that's all she cared about and it disappeared from her hand. Her big brown eyes looked down at her empty hands and shook her head, "This is really weird..." she said mostly to herself. As she had turned around she had caught the eyes of Aereth on her backside.

"Uh-huh. Did you enjoy the view there?" Arms folded over her chest as she looked at him with something of a glare, "I didn't give you permission to gock." She said playfully. @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

Aereth stopped to walk and took a few moments to stare dumbfounded at the woman in front of him. Him liking fantasy? Role playing? "Wo wo wo. Don't tell you still think that this is a f*cking game. Tell me that I'm just imagining things, or I really need to give you serious reality check..." Aereth said before he started to explain. "The them PK stands for Player Killer. And yes guilds are groups of players that usually work towards a certain goal. Helping newer player, pure front line guilds or literally anything else. And there are some guilds in here that are trying to get an advantage over other players by robbing and killing. And these sh*theads are the ones I am trying to hunt down. But only one player can do so much, and thus I am looking for some other player to join me."

"And yes, it's unfair, to be gang banged by many other players, but it's effective. At least I managed to take out three a**holes before they screwed me over. God, I'm so glad they refrained from that anything perverted, or I would have ripped them apart even more when I got freed." Aereth grumbled, not quite happy to recall how he got taken out by a mere child with a stupidly strong paralyze weapon.

After that he finally activated his searching skill, and found a set of four materials hidden under some dirt.

Shaking his head a few times to get back to reality when the female asked him if he was enjoying the view, Aereth put on a grin and answered. "You can bet on it." Welp, he got caught staring. No reason to try and deny it now. "But in my defense, you didn't prohibit it either. And it's also partially your fault for wearing something that shows off so much of your hot body." Aereth said smirk still intact. To be honest, it would have been wired for any guy NOT to look at something like this, but he refrained from saying this, fearing that it would only get him into more trouble.

@Daniella

ID# 86129 results:
Loot: 18+5

Materials: 4

"Not all men are as lewd as you are. I have met a few decent, I suppose they were more kids than actual men, but they were at least respectful. Anyways. I show off a little because I like the attention. Its the same thing when I beating the face of my opponent in the ring, the crowd chanting your name when you deliver the uppercut finale. All eyes on me," Daniella had stopped and was somewhat in thought, "But I don't recall them being horny little dogs. Usually my face is deranged so bad and sweat is just pouring off of me when I am fighting. Haha, I took a few to the face." 

The woman then moved her arms from the front to the back showing off her nice bust, "Well, I am glad you like what you see. Just don't make it an every moment sort of thing. You are my Coach and we should have an understanding of when to play and when to be serious, especially if you plan on training me. Hokay? And..." the woman said waving a finger in the air, "This is a game. We might be stuck in it, but there is no hardcore proof that I have seen that if we die here we die in the real world. Also..." the woman moved towards a tree and stared at Aereth. 

She got into a boxer's stance. Normally, bare knuckles and a tree would usually hurt like hell, but the woman stepped in front of it and started to pummel the bark of the tree with every strong blow she could deliver to it. At this point her knuckles would be ragged with flesh tearing off, "Look? Not a damn scratch, not to mention there is no pain in this game. People can be fearless knowing this. I have already set my brain to recognize this fact, which means no matter how much someone is brutalizing me in the corner here, I can move and swing back without having to worry about pain and having it slow me down. That's pretty hardcore. Of course it makes me a little more offensive as well, I usually like to maintain a balance. But I am going straight for throat so to speak...Honey, you might have been captured, but you have to realize. No pain, no giving up. The fear of being dropped down to one...HP, or whatever, get it out of your mind. Fight, fight, fight and keep fighting." 

ID: 86136
LD: 4

Dani had cracked the knuckles in her gloved hands and smiled and shook her head, allowing the long black hair to spread off her shoulder with a quick head whip. She leaned over the tree with one hand over it, doing the same thing she had done before searching for materials. She knew Aereth would look again, but this time she looked over her shoulder and gave him some sexy bedroom eyes while slowly biting down on her lip. She never thought of herself as having such sex appeal over a guy, maybe it was physical or chemical reaction, but he seemed to enjoy her more built body and the way she used it. Perhaps, she could finally get a guy to notice her outside the ring or not wanting to be the living crap out of her. @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

"Pfffft. That's by far not lewd. I'm just having a healthy sense of sexuality, and I'm just not getting flustered by only talking or looking at a hot woman." he said and shrugged. 'Even though, I just re-discovered it, but who cares about that now.' "And if you like the attention then I don't see any problems, but I'll stop staring. Promise." Aereth added with a wink. "So you really did some professional boxing back in the real world huh? I have to say that this is quite a rare sight. You've got a much too pretty face for a female boxer. And don't worry, I'm having control over myself. I can be serious... If I want." Aereth answered the noirette and started to look around for some more mats. Some herbs hanging from a branch of a tree were then getting his attention. "Noice." he said while he picked them up.

When he then hear the woman say that this still was a game, Aereth's left eyebrow started to twitch a little bit and he felt anger emerging from deep within him. The first few moments, he only stood there trying to fully understand what the girl was saying. "First, I'm not afraid of dropping to 1 health point. It was quite an exciting experience in comparison with being tied up all day without a break. The beatings they gave me were the highlights of my days there. But now back to the main problem. If you think this is still just a 'game, then where do you think all the players that hit the 0 HP mark went. They don't re-spawn, that's for sure. So do you really assume we just wake up again where we started 'playing' this god damned game? It really seems that you need an reality check, so let me help you. Don't you think if this wasn't a dangerous situation, somebody would already have removed this god damned Nerve Gear from our heads and we would be back in our real world right now. Fact is, our bodies are most probably slowly rotting away on a stupid hospital bed, and the hardware one our stupid heads will fry our brains if we decide to die in here. Building up a non-wired brain link, as well as blocking all the other signals that run through your nervous systems needs some seriously powerful magnetrons. And just a little turn on the settings of said magnetron can turn your NerveGear into a microwave with our beautiful heads in it." Aereth said in a somewhat angry tone, that now shifted into a sad and defeated one. "Sorry if that was a little bit too hard, but besides that... I would already know if this was just a stupid game. I didn't enter this game alone. But that person is no longer. And if this really was a game, that person would have already removed this damn helmet from my head." 'F*ck. I swore not to get depressed over that some days ago and now look at you. Pathetic.' Shaking his head he cleared his mind again and waited for a response.

And when she bent over again while looking back with a lewd look on her face, Aereth simply gave her the emotionless stare he gave his captors in the first few days of his capture. Now at least she got the seriousness she wanted from the brunette, since after a couple of moments of looking her into the eyes he simply turned away and continued to look for some mats.

ID# 86137 results:
Loot: 20+5

Materials: 8

@Daniella

"Strike a nerve, did I?" she said with a half smile. She had listened to his passionate nonsense, but that's all it was to her. She had stated very clearly, she did not see any real proof that death in the game meant death in the real world. As Aereth had said, there could be any number of possibilities that could be the reason why they are still stuck in this game. The woman shifted and shrugged her shoulders. She had meant men with hard heads, this was seemed to be no different not to mention he was obviously more pessimistic about the entire thing. But he mentioned another person, the woman tilted her head slightly at his new body language, he was giving off a different vibe than before and it seemed more personal. 

"Maybe we just can't remove the helmets outside the game. It is clear we are trapped here, and there are going to be reasons why we can't do things. Whoever is not here now could still be alive out there. Maybe this really is a Death game? Maybe Little Red Riding Hood Admin is lying to us to instill some kind of fear. I'm sorry, honey. But that just doesn't click with me. I have been beat to an inch of my life many times over when Boxing, accidents happen but sometimes its hard to stop the adrenaline and you just keep pushing and punching the other person till they are flat on their back. I have had more broken bones in my body than the number of people I have known in my entire life. I have never been scared of anything so to say that this is a Death Game. Pfft. What is death exactly? How can we be scared of something we don't know?" The woman lifted her arms and shrugged, "We'll drop the subject alright. It's pretty clear we have our own opinions on what this world is about." 

ID: 86138
LD: 19 [+1 T1 Material (2 Total)]

Just as Daniella had shuffled her hair, the woman caught a glimpse of something from the corner of her eyes. It was something neat, wasn't sure what it was but it disappeared from her hand again as soon as she read the pop up box. "Weird..." @Aereth

The woman for sure had a point, but so did Aereth. And after some thinking Aereth noticed that their mindsets weren't so different. That woman simply refuses to be afraid of something she doesn't know. "Not knowing what happens after you die in here... Sounds the same like dying in the real world to me. Even in the real world you can't say what happens after you bite the dust. So what's really the difference between the real world and this virtual world. You can just walk up to the edge of a floor and jump, hoping that you will wake up in your real body again. It's the same as if you put a bullet through your head in the real world, hoping that you go to heaven..." He himself wasn't much of a religious person. So he wasn't believing in something like heaven or hell. Dead is dead, but in this world... For sure, death could mean that your brain gets fried, but it could also mean that you just wake up again.

Shaking his head for these stupid thoughts Aereth turned his attention back to Dani. "You for sure also weren't afraid of death back in the real world, right? And if you really aren't afraid, I can understand and respect that. The only thing I'm having a problem with is, that the players that die in here are leaving this place and we won't be able to follow them, cause as you said, we're trapped. If they die for real, or some other things happen to them.... We can't say, you're right." Aereth let out a chuckle. "Yeah, let's drop that subject. But still, make sure not to die in here. Wouldn't want to miss you and your... 'attitude'." he said with a smirk.

@Daniella

ID# 86158 results:
Loot: 6+5

Materials: 8

"Good on ya, Coach. Seems you are finally getting it." She said with a squinted eyes. Despite the small hiccup in their conversation, Dani wasn't one to press the details of why he was so headstrong about death in the game meant death outside the game. In fact, Dani had the same thoughts cross her mind a few times. If she were to die and that would be the end of it, what sort of mark would she have made? She was an amateur boxer at best, not even in the prime of her career and had not accomplished much. So in a way she still wanted to make this out alive, so surviving was still a necessity. But these were choices she would make on her own. She would stay away from Mobs or Monsters or whatever the hell these things were, because if one of them killed her off...then her story would end. And that meant she could never live down what happened to her. 

The noirette reached for the air and stretched her arms out above her head allowing the frantic light of the sun to beam down across from her. The woman then swung her body around and took on a boxer's stance, her feet bouncing left and right as she jabbed at the air. "What kind of style are you gonna teach me, Coach? My old coach back home said I fought like a left handed fighter, they call them Southpaws. He said I have a strong head, but I am reckless when I fight. He was trying to help me keep a level head because when I fight I tend to go for the TKO in the first few rounds. Winning means a lot to me, I love being a winner. So that's what I wanna learn. I wanna learn to be a winner here." @Aereth

Dani had forgotten to look for materials, it seemed whatever she did she would never be able to catch up to Aereth which meant she was probably gonna have to kiss the guy. She supposed it wasn't too bad of a trade-off. He was half decent looking, but she didn't know what to make of males in video games. There was nothing about him that stood out and screamed he was a Hottie or anything.

Simply nodding when the female told him that he finally got what she meant, Aereth's thoughts still tried to drift off to another place. What is life? What is death? What will happen if your avatar dies, or if you make it out alive? Nobody could tell... Nobody but one a**hole. Still, his philosophy stayed the same. Always expect for the worst to happen, so you can be only pleasantly surprised. 

Finally the two of them were able to let go of the topic, when Dani asked on which style Aereth would be teaching her. He shrugged. "From what I saw in your fighting style as well as from what you just told me I assume you wanna be a heavy hitter with some heavy single target damage. I have specialized in a very fast and agile build, in combination with a decent amount of bulk to take some hits from multiple targets. I'm also using a phase weapon that sometimes lets me ignore some of the mitigation of my opponents. But I think with your preferences you won't need to specialize in so many things. Right now I think you should only focus on the material arts skill, in combination with some accuracy boosting items, since you already have the bonus damage from my little present." he sighed. If she really wanted to learn under him, she would need a high amount of self discipline as well as a strong will. "Right now there isn't much I can show you. You need to get your weapon skill first, since we need to get you used to using so called sword arts. And after that we can start on developing your own combat style. It won't be easy, and I'll push you as hard as I think it is possible for you, to be honest I'm gonna f*ck you up really hard, but if you succeed you might very well be much stronger than me." he paused. "Do you still really want me to train you?" Aereth asked in a teasing and challenging tone with a small grin on his face. Everything he said was true. He would put a very challenging schedule up for the female and he would push her to her limits. But after he would be done with her, she would be more than able to bury her boot into Aereth's or anybody else's a**.

@Daniella

"Challenge!...Accepted!" The woman said twisting around to look at him, "I am not scared of hardcore training. I was training to be a Pro Boxer IRL, so this should be no different for me. Of course you might have some different experiences as a Coach compared to my other, but I think I can handle the pressure. It was usually me in the gym six days a week with only one off day for muscle rest. However, since I don't have to worry about fatigue or energy drain much in this game, besides having to sleep, I think I can go on and on and on." 

The woman was excited, it would solidify their team up as Coach and Student, which she was more than welcome to have at her side. But he was true, she needed to get a handle on that Rock Beating Quest she heard about, and these sword arts. She had seen them done, but now was the time for her to do them as well as soon as possible. Which means not only did she have some physical training to endure, but she would have to put her small beat up brain into it as well. The Busty Pugilist smiled and nodded her head, "I'm gonna be a kick ass Student. I never had any complaints from my old coach about not being able to go far enough, I surprise them every day that I train. Boxing was my world, they knew that, so they knew I would go pretty far with my training." 

But there was still this little quest at hand that Dani had to complete. She continued facing Aereth and smiled, "Once we are done with this quest, let's go check out that MA Skill Quest, it is getting a little late but I have been only searching for items and not really working out my body. So I need a little physical play time before I start cracking trees with my fists. Are you down with helping me with that quest? If not, I am sure I can get it done alone." 

@Aereth

Exactly the answer Aereth was expecting. And he was pleased that she was fine with 'hardcore workout' or however she called it. But first things first. They needed to get this current quest done, and after that Aereth would have to put together a training schedule that would work out for both of them. "That's good. I think six days a week will be enough even in here to get you up pretty fast, but I'll think about a schedule later. For now let's finish that quest." That girl was giving out information about herself and her real life very easily. Aereth shrugged mentally. 'Fits her characer though...' he thought before turning his attention back to Dani. "And it's good to know that you have fire in you. Believe me, you'll need every bit of it. We're gonna have good times, but mostly you'll be working your awesome butt off, with me watching over you, and hopefully very soon joining you in training."

When she then asked him if he would help her with the dumb boulder Aereth simply let out a low chuckle, and said. "For sure. We'll go up that hill, I'll crack that boulder for you, and we are going to start working on your sword arts as soon as you got the skill. But like you said, before we're going to do that, we'll finish this quest. You get some experience, and if you're lucky a good amount of mats. And believe me. These things are more worth that actual money in here. So go ahead and grab as many as you can find." Aereth said, trying to explain the importance of materials to the woman.

@Daniella

"Yeah...finding." She said with a low voice, but materials were so boring to look for. SHe was racking her brain over just finding any. She groaned lightly as she got down on her hands and knees to look for some of them, "They very well may be important, but getting down in the grass or whatever is still boring as hell. Oh!" The woman climbed up to her feet once again and made her way to Coach. With pleading eyes and her hands clamped up towards her chest she started to plead for him, "Will you please, please, please show off some of your martials arts stuff? We can find a monster to hunt and kill, I just wanna see the movements. That's gonna be better than looking for materials and it gives you a chance to show off, right? I am sure you are someone who likes to do that." 

She was attempting to play off his vanity to catch a few glimpses of the Punch Arts, as she would like to call them instead of sword arts. You are not using a sword when you punch someone in the face. The woman took a step back and looked around to find something for Aereth to deal with, she was pretty sure he might be bored looking for these materials as well, just a small change in the routine of rooting around and looking for those elusive materials. The woman tightened the gloves on her hand while searching for a Boar or something. 

"How about that plump looking one?" she asked pointing to a boar that looked like it had one too many meals in its belly. @Aereth

There it was again. The twitching in his left eye. "Did she really just insult me, hoping that I'm so eager to show off?" Aereth thought before walking over to the woman and playfully flicking her forehead. "Nope." he simply said, with a grin on his face. "You'll see me throwing punches left and right early enough. Right now let's get this task done so we can start getting your material arts skill." The woman needed to make one step after the other. "Maybe after we're done with your material gathering quest, I could show you some things, you have a wish if you beat me, remember?" Aereth teased, and started to look for some materials once more.

After seeing some cotton flowers a little bit away from them in the forest, Aereth calmly walked over to the items and picked them up one by one. Yes it was true, he hated material  gathering, but it was a thing everybody needed to do at some point. "You don't have to stay on the ground when you look for mats. You can find them pretty much everywhere if you know what to look for. Some are hidden in the bushes, others are simply hanging from tree branches. How many materials were you able to gather up until now?" Aereth asked the woman, curious to see how successful she had been up until now.

ID# 86192 results:
Loot: 15+5

Materials: 12

@Daniella

Dani squinted her eyes and held up her finger, "One." she said remembering the only one she had found so far. Despite his over flowing knowledge of how to obtain and where to look, it still came down to the fact it was a boring ass chore. Then she waved her hand and, "yeah, yeah, yeah. Anywhere they could possibly be they are the farthest away from me and out of sight." She explained. She knew he had been collecting a fair amount more than she had which meant it was time to buckle down and give him his wager reward. The woman was used to being defeated so utterly bad, but this hunting for materials was a thing for some Gardener or something. 

The woman swung her body around and shook her head, "Alright. How many do you have? I suppose it's time to settle up on the wager. And you said you can't come into town because of," she finished her sentence by spinning her hand around her head to imply he was an orange character which was pretty lame. Where does he sleep? How does he eat? Does he shower out in the wilderness or something? He must sleep on the ground alot or even camp out. Poor guy, but he did put himself in that position so he could only blame himself. Dani on the other hand was free to move and go about any city she wanted to, and she would take full advantage of that.

"I think the materials you collected are far more than mine since I was only able to collect one. So after we do this, I'll go back into town and turn this quest in. I know you can't come with me, but I'll meet you back here once I got this squared away. But I guess I owe you something, huh?" The woman got closer to Aereth and she didn't know exactly how to go about this. It was one kiss. A simple kiss or was he going to like slather her face with all that saliva a human body could create. 

"Alright, Boy. Come claim your prize." she said with a more naughty tone. @Aereth

After hearing what Dani said, a small smile crawled over Aereth's face. He knew from the start that he would be able to gather more materials than her. And he wanted to try if she really was this easy to trick into things over something like a challenge. He even found another four materials while Dani explained to him that she would just walk back to town in order to finish the quest before coming back to him for that material arts quest. "With the ones I just found I have... Sixteen." he said with a small chuckle. A small portion of his build was trimmed to help him find items and even players more easily, and thus the low leveled player had no chance to begin with. 

But Aereth was neither an a**hole that would trick low levels in challenges they had no chance to win, nor was he some kind of pervert that would use any opportunity to steal a kiss or something else form a hot girl. So when the woman then started to get closer to Aereth, telling him to claim his price, Aereth quickly opened his menu, and sent half of his materials over to the noirette. Now completely closing the distance between them, Aereth locked his own brown ores with Dani's and whispered. "I kinda cheated on that challenge, so I sent half of the materials I found over to you... And I won't force you to do anything you don't want, sooo..." He was whispering in a calm and soft, but still confident tone, and remained in this close proximity just to see what the woman would do, before creating some more distance between them..

Regardless what Dani would choose to do with that situation, as soon as they would have parted again, Aereth spoke up. "Oh and I won't take these materials back no matter what. I want you to look for a blacksmith or artisan and use these materials to buy an item with three accuracy enhancements on it. This will help you with your build as well as speeding up the learning process of the sword arts." That was the first thing Aereth more or less ordered' Dani to do as her... Coach... God how he hated when she called him coach...

ID# 86318 results:
Loot: 16+5

Materials: 16-8(Given to Dani) = 8

@Daniella