Recruiting Players for a Guild yet to start

Vigilon had been planning on starting a Guild for a long time now. He had also noticed that other players have been starting/restarting Guilds, as well as rising up in general. To Vigilon, this was both good and bad, Since although players are rising up to the challenge of escaping this game, it would mean fewer allies for a Guild of his own. Thus, he decided to start recruiting now, since he only had a few things to fix before it could begin, and it would be nice to get some allies for the Guild. It was definitely now or never. He reached the bulletin board(Not sure if it was on one of the floors, or from the menu), and began writing a message.

"We've been hiding in the corners for far too long. I am preparing to start a Guild pretty soon, and would like to know if anyone would be interested to join. I plan to have the Guild's primary focus on the players and our survival, as well as training for the fights we know are coming. If we can eventually protect players, help to train other players, as well as ourselves, take players in need under our wing, then I assure you all, we can rise like Dragons.

-Vigilon, Level 8 Player, and future leader of the soon to be Guild: The Rising Dragons"

OOC: Feel free to PM me if interested. I'm in the middle of fixing the last few kinks, but if there are enough of us to start the Guild, we can always just finish up the plans up together.

Edited by Vigilon