Thoughts and Ideas for RGQs

So, I'm thinking of an RGQ, but I can't entirely wrap my head around where this quest I have in mind fits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The details are:

Objective: Defeat enemies(3*Player count=minimum enemies), Defeat Talox(A dangerous entity that MUST be defeated).

Description: Large Birds known as <<Preylings>> are swooping and taking monsters and animals, good and bad, as well as harassing and attacking players and NPCs. The players taking the quest must destroy these oversized birds of prey and kill the source of the problem: The birds’ mother, Talox.

The quest takes place on Floor 4

Enemies:

Preyling: HP 80, 24 DMG

Description: Preylings are oversized birds(That seem to be a mix of multiple Birds of prey and a crow) that attack and hunt anything their size or smaller. They are apparently still young.

Talox, Beastbane:

HP 400, 6 Mitigation, 2 ACC, 40 DMG

Does 20 DMG to the rest of the party on CD rolls of 8-12

<<Bird’s Eye>>: Cannot receive Accuracy-related Debuffs.

<<Beastbane>>: On LD rolls of 12-20, Familiars’ effects will be nullified for this round.(Talox strikes fear into the Familiar)

Description: A massive Avian about three times bigger than her children, the preylings. Her wings and legs are decorated with teeth and jawbones of her victims.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, that's about it.

What difficulty would it be?

What are your thoughts on it?

Is there anything I might not know that I should know, concerning all the above?

Would you be interested in taking such a quest with me?(I'll probably need some consumables, and some help...)

Edited by Vigilon