[F4-PP] Ghosts of the Past

Kaya watched as the alchemist rushed the crazed woman for one last clash. Mercilessly, he thrusted his spear into Zamira. Without a second of hesitation, he raised Zamira's impaled body high into the sky before smashing it for one last time on the ground. As she broke into crystal, Kaya watched her grasping for breath. Her face said it all. She regretted everything she's done, but there was no turning back now. She was dying and there was no stopping it. As Zamira reached out to the alchemist, he ignores her last moments and turns around never to look back again. He slowly walked towards Kaya. "I.... Are you alright?" It was unlikely she'll get a response from him. That was after all his style of going about things. Kaya's scratches her arm as she looks away from the alchemist. He couldn't look at him in the eyes anymore after the entire thing. "There was no other way..."

@Rain

The wanderer walked past the rougette woman. Completely ignoring what she was saying. He felt drained. His past was coming back to haunt him one after the other, he needed to get away. He stops in his tracks and flicks his fingers in the air. He quickly sends items to Kaya. Soon after, he leaves the party. "Call this an investment. For now, I'm retiring this all this. "I expect to get my items back when I call for them one day." That was the most he's ever spoken in a long long time. His voice felt distant, empty. Without looking back he kept walking forward into the snowy forest. His figure slowly disappeared through the thicket. In that moment, that was the last time, anyone has seen the wanderer for years.

- Fin -

Rain
1 SP

@Kaya
1 SP
Rain traded to Kaya
1 Ring of Accuracy [+3 ACC]; 1 Thief's Gamble v2 [+3 LD]; Assurance [+2 EVA, +9 MIT]; Brawler's Bout [+3 DMG]; Reindeer Antlers of Finding [+2xTier LD]; 50,000 Col; 150 T1 Materials

Edited by Rain