[PP-F2] <<Let There be Light>> Things Get Batty

Spoiler

<<Let There Be Light>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2
This quest is repeatable for Col only

This RP will not count in the benchmark

tumblr_m4xz7qzTO41r1v8ydo1_500.gif

You have been approached by a worried NPC Mother. She is erratic, and asks you to help find her missing child. She tells you that her child was playing in one of the caverns on the second floor with their friend, but they were attacked my monsters, their friend got away but they are still missing. As you approach the cave you realize that it's pitch black inside and that it has affected your mission with vision disabilities.

Requirements:

-Rp must be at least 1 full page long (21 or more posts)
-Due to the cave's darkness and there being no light, any players that chose to enter the cave receive a -1 debuff on all dice rolls unless they have <<Night Vision>>.
-
You must fight two <<Giant Bats>> 
-You must find the lost child

Giant Bat Information:

<Giant Bat> is a Field mob and has the following statistics:
Giant Bat: 50 HP
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

1. 1 Skill Point.
  2. A Col Value of your Loot Dice multiplied by 25

Solo Mid level player or a group of low level players is advised
Recommended level: 5

Raeze listened to the frantic NPC mother. She felt so strongly about helping, because it made her think of her own mother. She quickly hit the accept button for the quest. Taking no time at all she messaged a very helpful friend.

Spoiler

Message To: Stryder

Hey Stryder! I need some help with a quest and was hoping you were free to join my party. I'm on floor 2, in the town right outside of the caverns. See you there?

Raeze

After hitting the send button, she headed to the edge of the town to wait for her friend. She knew he had finished the items that she commissioned from him. Excited for him to bring those, hoping he would. And excited to hopefully be able to actually help with an enemy this time. She had gained a few levels since he last saw her. With that, slightly higher stats. However, she hoped he would come because she knew she couldn't do this quest alone. She was slightly lower than the recommended level, but she knew, that if Stryder joined her, his level would easily balance things out.

While she waited she rested along the inner wall and chose to read the guide on floor 2.

@Stryder

Sky was just about to leave the second floor when his messenger opened up, flashing as he got a message. He sighed, stepping down from the warp gate, opening it to get a pleasant surprise. The girl he had taken on the Hoya quest was asking him to help her with a quest. When he read Caverns, he had a good idea about what quest it was. It was going to be the save the child quest. He didn't know why, but it got him every time, that quest just needed to be done....

He didn't respond to it, choosing to just bolt as fast as he could to the town, and it only took him around ten minutes, thanks to the games mechanics. Once he arrived, he started looking around for her. He also had her items on him, all four of them, the weapons and the armor and cloak, he just needed to find her to give them to her. 

"Hey, Raeze, where are ya?" He called out, standing sort of just outside the gates as he walked in, not noticing her anywhere. He was sort of tired, failing to actually do as much as he thought he would be able to, but that wasn't about to stop him from helping her in this quest.

Her head jolted up as she heard a familiar voice calling her name. She put the guide away and stood from her hiding spot against the wall. She saw her friend and headed toward him. "Hey Stryder!" She called, waving with a bright smile. She hadn't known that he got her message, seeing as he hadn't responded, but he showed up rather quickly. That made her happy. Hoping she didn't pull him from anything important.

When she reached him she spoke again. "How have you been?" She asked politely. She hadn't seen him since she randomly showed up at his shop. "Ive finally gained a few levels!" She grinned. "This frantic mother NPC caught my attention so I accepted the quest to go look for her missing child. I was hoping you would help me in case I got into a sticky situation." She explained further, why she messaged him. "I didn't put it in the message, afraid that it might sound rude. But I was also hoping you'd bring the items I commissioned to help me out a little further." Her smile turned sheepish, hoping she didn't sound greedy.

While talking, she quickly sent off a party invite to him. @Stryder

• 2 weeks later...

@Raeze

He was glad she was happy, noticing her bright smile. It warmed him up inside, glad about it. He didn't talk at all, letting her slowly ramble on about everything, how she thought she was being greedy, about how he had been, and if he had the gear she commissioned, which he actually did have on him. He accepted the party invite when it showed up, and after she finished he started answering each part.

"Hey Raeze, good to see you to. Iv been well, questing quite a lot but eh, and Good job!!! Proud of ya" He smiles,answering her first few questions. "Iv done this quest, i'm happy to help, you know you will be safe, and no need to feel rude, i got all your items for ya, all four them" He answers, smiling before opening his inventory, finding all the items he had gotten for her.

(Fixing up my journal and finding all my stuff XD I'l give them to ya next post once iv organized it a little)