Players and Partners Wanted

It was getting to the point where Domarus needed to spread the news through means other than speaking to individuals as he passed them by.  At this point his reputation went in two different ways:  His 'kind nature' which nearly all of the lower floors knew of by this point, meaning the upper floors would know of it as well.  And then his warrior side, where he wore armor specifically to intimidate his foes in order to gain an edge over them.  However at the same time, he allowed his silver armor to be shown, therefore creating more rumors and stories on how Domarus was done using such methods as intimidation and would be fighting with complete honor or something like that.  Domarus had spent all of his time in Aincrad to create a good reputation and name for himself.  Now came the time to check the fruits of his work.  He placed the notice on the board before heading to the teleport pad.

Spoiler

Players and Allies Needed

Fellow players of Aincrad, I have at last decided to start a guild.  However I am lacking in players.  Currently it is only myself and one other.  We need at least four players to set up the guild and we hope to gain more members and allies soon after.  We will be attempting to aid the front lines, as well as other players who need help.  This guild will not be fruitless either, and we hope to gather materials, col and items that will be of worth to our guild members.  If you are interested in joining, please meet me at these coordinates on the fourth floor on this date.

OOC- The thread will be set up shortly.  Only players who accept this request, and players already a part of it, may join the thread