[PP-F3] The Return of the Purranther (DHA 3: Opal Hatchling) <Vale>

Hikoru listened, and he was interested when she said she didn't want to be alone anymore. He blushed and watched as she started to cry. He watched and was choked with emotion, unable to say anything. What could he say? He didn't know anything that he could. He gave as small sigh and took a sip of coffee, contemplating what to do. He gave a small sigh and removed his cloak, revealing the semi-skin tight black armor he wore underneath, and draped the cloak over Vale from across the table, hiding her face in the Blue cloak. It was weird to see it now, but he now knew what he looked like to other people when he was in stealth. He knew he hated crying in public, so it must have been so much harder for the woman in front of him. He sat down and made sure her face was covered, then placed his hand on Vale's

"You got me, okay? I know I haven't been that nice... But I could give that whole 'Teaching thing a shot' But... I don't know what I could even teach..." He said with a small and slightly defeated sigh. He had nothing that the young woman could even use for combat that he could teach. He wished he could help, but sadly, he couldn't. This was the best he could do at the moment as far as he could tell, and he hoped it helped her more than he had before.

Vale shook her head at his response, she didn't want to hear apologies. She didn't want to hear that she was wrong, or he was wrong, or vice versa of either of it. She expressed what it really was that was truly disturbing her, it wasn't the near death experience. Her near death encounter opened her eyes to the stories of her past that she tried to hide. What truly was plaguing the young soul was the people that she lost and the others that she could have lost. The sudden darkness and comfortable warmth brought upon her by a cloak being draped over her, the hood of said cloak covered her head to help hide her tears from the other people. His hand resting on hers brought another kind of warmth, at this point her hand acted upon it's own and grabbed his tightly, "Please don't let me be alone Hikki...." She cried out quietly but just loud enough for him to hear as tears fell from the opening of the hood, splashing upon the table, "Please... Stay with me tonight..." She finished through her exasperated voice.

Quest Completed

Both Players got <<Ghidorah's Opal>> - Quest Item

1 SP for Thread (20 posts)
1 SP for Quest <<Dragon Hunter Anthology Pt. III>>
850 Col for both, for Thread (20 posts)

Edited by Vale