<PP-F4> Rally of past and present <Thorsten, Stryder>

Eatos had called a meeting with Stryder. They'd successfully rallied several players under their banner, the New Dawn. Now, with that done, they had to come up with some form of direction of the guild. Of course, she had called the meeting, so he would come to her shop on the 4th floor. 'A Heros Infinite Arsenal', her store was mostly known around the lower levels, although there was one or two other blacksmiths that were way more popular than her. While it did frustrate her, she'd be ok. She didn't need to be hugely popular, just, enough that she was protecting people.

The blue-haired girl was lying in bed with her familiar,a husky named Angel, for many minutes before she dragged herself up and dressed. Her 'clothes' were, ironically, her combat gear. While she did own several vanity clothes, she much prefered her armour. She closed, and locked, the door, with her familiar at her side, as she made her way to Frostbite lake. It was, without a doubt, one of her most favorite locations within SAO. It calmed her so much, and often no one else was there. So while she waited for Stryder to arrive, she softly started to sing to herself, with only the cold icey wind as her witness. She sang a song of grief, of suffering and heartache, in a beautiful light tone that the wind carried with in. 

@Stryder

@Thorsten

Edited by Eatos

Thorsten had been grinding sense he started this game. It was a poor profession but when you are filled with rage and just want to smack things, grinding is your best bet. For Throsten , however, today’s was different, having finally accepted his fate he decided to go to a frost covered lake and reclaim the emotions rambling in his mind. He didn’t put on any armour just his clothing before walking into the cold fields. He never really did mind the cold
Thorsten stood and looked o’er the frozen lake before him, taking in the brilliance of the slick glow the sun had graced it with. He hadn’t been paying a vast amount of attention to his surroundings before a song graced his ear. The voice was familiar, a rich tone cutting through the cold air and riding the breeze. The voice he knew very well. He smiled as he quietly approached the voice, attempting not to startle the singer he crossed his arms and stood so that most of his weight was on his right leg. Once she ended her song Thorsten spoke “I told you that you would become a great singer one day Katherine” his northern British accent showing through as he spoke. “Your voice can bring life to the flowers long since gone.” 
@Eatos

@Stryder

She'd finished her song, and closed her eyes as the cool breeze washed over her. It was a comforting one, one she'd lived with ever since she was a little girl. She looked at the Familiar in her arms, the young pup returned her look. She allowed herself to think what Angel would say if it could speak.

“I told you that you would become a great singer one day Katherine” 

The girl smiled softly, before pausing entirely. Who...had said that? And why did they sound so, familiar? It wasn't Angel, couldn't have been. And that accent...It was close to home. Slowly, she turned, and her amber eyes found their target. She knew who it was within moments, not only did he look the same, but he'd heard her sing for hours upon hours. There was no way it wasn't him.

"..S-silver..." She said softly, just over the sound of the icey air. The girl took a step forwards, as if she couldn't believe her very eyes. Was her mind playing tricks on her, and using the image of her friend? "It...it's really you isn't it?" She reached up, and stroked his cheek, a soft gentle grip as she looked into his miss-matched eyes. There was no way it was someone else. She moved instantly, and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug as she allowed herself a moment of weakness, and held him tightly in the cold winter breeze. 

The girl he had know for so long before the game had turned to see him, the shocked expression was unmistakable. So oft Silver would find himself around her when she needed assistance without his intention and without her knowing  much like his father had to him. He felt her caress his cheek and ask if it was him who stood before her. “I could be no other” He said with a soft smile. Before he found himself in her embrace. He returned her motion with a firm but not right hug, rubbing her back slightly. Once she was ready to let go he stepped back. “It has been a long time my friend of the ages, how has this strange life treated you?” He was happy that he finally found her, and he allowed himself alto talk in his intrinsic way. While most found it strange or off-putting it was, indeed, a part of who he was. “My sincerest apologies Katherine, my hope to surprise you upon entering this game was delayed. I wish I had found you sooner, as to allow me to experience all of the magnificent adventures you have surly persecuted.”

@Stryder

@Eatos

Eatos, or Katherine as Silver knew her as, was still in shock as she held her friend in her arms. She hadn't expected him to find her, not at all. Rather, she had expected him sat beside her, wherever she was now, taking care of her. To know he was trapped in this prison, the same as her, it was a cursed blessing. The fact she had him by her side, once again, was something of a god-sent to her. She didn't realize it, until she was hugging him, just how badly she missed everyone in the real world. And how much they must be worried about her. But, the curse was that he was here, trapped within this hell at risk of dying. 

"It has been....odd" She admitted. She knew better than to lie, he could smell it when she lied. It was part of why they'd met, after her incident with her former friend, Silver had been able to tell what was truth and what was lie. "I've got a supporty build, healing and such. Like before" Before referring to the few times she managed to get him involved with her flatmates gaming lives. 

At his mention of a surprise, a look of shock crossed her face. He'd picked up SAO, to try and surprise her within the game?! That's why he was here, not for himself, but for her. Idiot, did he think of himself ever? She shook her head, and smiled up at him "D-don't worry about it Silver, its nothing. Really, i refer you finding me life this. I was useless the first few months, nothing but tears...I broke down horribly..." She confessed as a barking happened, and she picked up her Familiar. It was similar to het pet in the real world, just a lot smaller "You remember Gluttony back home yeah? W-well, meet his mimic, Angel" 

Thorsten gave a slight nod as he listened to Katherine speak. He thought back to the games they played, or rather that she insisted that they play together. She would always choose to be a healer or debuf. Silver, however, enjoyed playing either mages or monks, he tended to boost his own abilities so that he could quickly end the battles he entered. Normally sticking to passive traits when battle wasn’t necessary. However she then began to talk about her happenings in the game. It was troubling to him that she had such problems early on while he was unable to assist her, though he attempted to stay strong for her as he always did, pushing back the feelings of sorrow and disappointment in himself. “As they say, what is in the past is in the past; what has happened, happened. Let’s look to the future so that we may better ourselves. Shaping our paths based on our experiences and choosing how to shape our future. I am proud of how far you have come  and I am sure in those times of anguish you did well! And now I find myself again, humbled as you friend and guardian, destined to fulfil the promise to you I made long ago. And I can at last say, once again, that I can be content.” Silver smiled at Katherine and gave her a slight bow as he had done before. 
He remembered back to a night after her incident, he had been sitting next to her, and whilst he did not and does not necessarily have a specific feeling of romance for her, he made her a promise saying “By my heritage I swear to you, I will stand by you as a friend throughout time. I will ensure your victory over your demons, be they mental or physical. Theses bloodied fists” Silver holds up his hands still wrapped in the now blood-soaked cloth from the fight he had protected her from earlier “will not rest until I know with certainty that nothing else in this world can harm you. You have my word, sworn on my life, my heritage, and my home” 
“I believe I do remember the little rascal” he said as he knelt down to pet and play with the puppy “they are strangely similar aren’t they?” He asked Katherine, Silvers multicoloured eyes almost sparkling in the sunlight.

@Eatos

@Stryder

Sky had gotten up late, very late.... He was exausted after having given everyone there guild positions, sorting out the teams, sorting out EVERYTHING he was doing with the guild the other night, and as far as he knew, he wasn't even nearly done!! He groaned, pulling his jacket over his suit as far as he could before he finally left the house, walking to the portal. He wondered what Eatos was up to... She had called him to the fourth floor... Again.

Once he got there, he walked towards Frostbite Lake, before seeing something he wouldn't have expected to see.... Someone, hugging Eatos... She didn't seem like the kind of girl who would open herself up to anyone she didn't know in real life, hell, sshe had barely opened up to him, the most he knew was about her parents. He stayed back, climbing into the tree he was near and watching, listening to a promise whoever he was made to her. He also had known about her dogs real name.... He wondered what this was about, and set to listening in on there conversation.

She could see it there, in his eyes. His wanting to take care of her, it had been there since she met him, and he made a promise. After her incident, after those two years of pain and torment. He had promised to never let her be alone, to ensure she didn’t crumble like that had. He’d become a stone for her to rely on, but never a crutch. While in Sao, she hadn’t forgotten, but rather, been forced to adapt. She hadn’t expected Silver to come into this game. Had he done it entirely because of her, if so, guilt clouded her mind. His life was at risk, all because of her. She did hope it wasn’t entirely her being the reason he was in this damn game. 

"I suppose, as usual, you're right. What's happened, is over. All it'll do is change how i view the now..." Silver had helped her come to grips with her past, the two years that she lived a slave to her own stupidity. "But it hasn't been all bad. I'm helping lead a guild, i'm a somewhat successful blacksmith and, well, i'm not dead yet so i've done something right" She said light-hearted as she reaches out and touches his face. It seemed to alien, after so long of having to rely on herself, to have Silver back in her life. Was it a sign she'd grown up, or still had a long way to go?

She smiles as he talks about Angel, gluttonys replacement. She loved gluttony, the massive husky would always be at her side. It wasn't the same, but it was close enough.

"This one's a lot more trouble, trust me. But, it's just a taste of home that i love...you know?"

• 3 weeks later...

Silver smiled “I am very proud to hear that, Kathrine. I always told you that you had potential for greatness and look how far you have come.” he said as he put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair slightly. “Unfortunately I have made no such progress. What is this guild you lead and what is the essence of the grouping? I assume it works in many ways the same as it did back home.” He trailed off, excitement still clear in his voice as to the goings on of the day. He was very much happy to have found his lifelong friend in the mess of events that led up to this point. “Unfortunately, you will probably never find an exact copy but with as close as you have gotten, you should consider yourself very lucky. It is good that you have something to give you a sense of homeliness in this strange world we walk, however don’t allow that connection to home consume you. You are here, the time is now. This new life is yours to live, free of the vices that held you back. Your tree is blossoming, the fruit is ripening, pick it now while you can and claim your future.” Silver then heard the sound of a being in the trees around him. He looked around, observing with a smile, before his gaze landed on a black haired man. Silver waved and shouted “HELLO THEIR FRIEND. I DO NOT MEAN TO BE A BOTHER BUT IT IS IMPOLITE TO EVESDROP ON OTHER, I IMPLOR YOU TO COME AND JOIN THE LUSH CONVERSATION INSTEAD OF HIDING AWAY.”

ID# 89485

LD 15+1=16 (Stryder Spotted)

@Stryder

@Eatos

Edited by Thorsten

Katherine often felt, very self conscous whenever Silver told her how much she could get done. It, well, scared her in a way. The future was a looming threat and often times, she ran from it. Well, as often as Silver would allow her too that was. He asked about her guild, and it was impossible to stop herself from getting into it.

"We're called, Guardians of the New Dawn. Kinda weird name, but we founded it on a mountain looking at the rising sun. We're mostly for low level players, helping them get up. I know Stryder, the other leader, wants to lead them to the Front Lines and get out of the game. But maybe i'm just too sentimental, a lot of the players we have aren't front line material. But, that's something to deal with later" Stryder was always pushing for the front lines, often times, well, missing her desire to avoid them. But, she could deal with him, after all, he was just a kid and she could make him listen to reason. 

She had been about to comment about her developing, when Silver spotted someone!? He turned to yell, and out of nothing more than instinct and familiarity, Katherine moved behind him. It wasn't uncommon, back after her incident, people were often less than kind to her. And when they moved towards her, she often hide behind Silver as protection. She always had been thankful for him, he'd been there when people hated her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sky listened in, not fully understanding this guys method of talking... At all, something about lushious tree's? He didn't know, but what he did know, was that he was instantly spotted! Suprised at being yelled at, he fell off the tree, smashing into the ground. Luckily, he landed well enough to avoid taking damage, though his laughing could be heard from where the two were. With a bit of a sigh, he gets out of the bushes, heading over towards Eatos and this other guy, who he really didn't know... Before he came out into view, he heard Eatos talking about him, and how he wanted to get out of her, and hw she knew him... It hurt a little if thats what she thought, which wasn't true, he didn't want to leave... He wanted to help others who WANTED to leave survive... That was his goal.

"Sorry about that, didn't feel right interupting you two, besides i was making sure that you weren't a risk to Eatos" He said, walking out and giving this guy a good look, noticing he didn't seem to have much in the way of gear, and didn't bother giving him a second look. He was no threat to Eatos, so he shouldn't have to worry.

"Name's Stryder, i'm the leader of the New Dawn, pleased to meet you" He introduced himself, extending a hand for a greeting.

Silver shook his head at the statement of being overly sentimental. “While it is true that you have a tendency to be caught up in the past. I will say not to forget about it, while yes things can’t be changed and it is best not to focus on the things long gone, if you fail to hold onto the past then you will find yourself unable to discern who you are and where you came from.”

After Silver had his attention grabbed by the man in the tree, Kathrine had gotten behind him as they had in times long sense passed. Silver adjusted his footing after she did this, not raising his hands. He was a master of many martial arts styles and preferred to be at the ready with his hands at his sides instead of locating them in front of him as though to threaten the potential opponent. He knew Kathrine would recognize the stance, it was the stance he took for using styles of ‘Empty Gie Judo’ -though it was his personal variation of it- he had used it to best her on the mat whenever she got overly presumptuous. He was able to throw someone to the ground with what seemed like the flick of his wrist, all he needed was a place to get a firm grip on someone, even a handshake could lead to the opponent being thrown to the ground. To an outsider, and someone not trained to notice the variation of the style Silver had crafted over the years, it didn’t seem like a fighting stance. Instead, it gave an open, welcoming aura.

The man Silver had yelled at fell out of the tree after having been spotted. It seemed that the man had taken quite a hard fall but still got up appearing undamaged. Silver waited for Stryder, as the man introduced himself to be, to finish talking before speaking up himself. “Hello there, I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum. I am a long time adviser and friend to Kathrine, or as you know here Eatos.” Silver said a warm smile on his face and the sun light glistening off his heterochromatic eyes. He then gave a respectful bow. “It truly is an honor to meet someone willing to assist in the protection of Kathrine's well being and the cultivation of her abilities.” Silver then put his hand out and grabbed Stryder’s outstretched arm. Silver instead of getting a grip on Stryder’s hand, however, grabbed Stryders forearm. Silver's grip was gental but unmoving and with a lighthearted smile, and the flick of Silvers wrist, Stryder was on the ground having been thrown a few feet away. It did no damage to Stryder, just throwing him back. Silver approached Stryder in a calm and welcoming way.

“Let me make myself very clear” Silver said with a warm, calm voice. “If you ever hurt Kathrine, I will be the last person you will ever see. So, please, try to keep that in mind” Silver gave Stryder a warm smile and offered a hand to help him up.
@Eatos

Edited by Thorsten

She was hiding behind Silver just like...the old days. A role she was far too familiar with, allowing Silver to act as a shield between her and the rest of the world. And from all the times, she knew how he was standing. He'd used it many times before, a fighting style, hand-to-hand, that he was very very good with. Although, she didn't know why he was being so readily violent. It was Stryder after all, the boy had been nothing but helpful and kind since day 1 of meeting him, and she doubted very much that he was capable of anything evil. 

But as Silver introduced himself, Eatos couldn't not hide in her hair. Her name, he'd said her real name! She'd always felt sorta awkward about that, her name in an online game. But, thankfully, the situation seemed fine. Silver hadn't seen Stryder as a threat, not should he, after all, he was harmless to them. She took a step out from behind Silver, going towards them. Right as Silver acted, throwing him into the snow.

"Silver! What was that for? That's Stryder, the one i was telling you about!" She didn't move, somewhat frozen in place just watching the pair of them, and not hearing Silvers threat to Stryder. 

@Stryder

Edited by Eatos

The whole time the guy had been speaking, he had sounded kind of... friendly... Which he didn;t know whether to just accept or to be more weary. He had no reason not to trust how he was acting, so he just went with it... Though one thing he really didn't respect at all was how he just said her real name. She had never told him her real name, and he had never asked. Here, she was Eatos, not 'Kathrine'... And even though he now knew her real name, he wasn't going to call her by it here... Well if that was her real name, from what he had heard, this guy knew her from the real world, but he didn't fully well know. When he complemented him on being willing to assist her, he smiled, blushing a tiny bit as he started to respond.

"Eatos has become a good friend to me, and has helped keep me alive, im only re-" Before he could even finish, he felt something... Off. The guy, with a simple flick of his wrist, had sent Sky off the ground, though his reactions kicked in the moment he was sent airborne, landing on his back. He didn't even care about the hand, instead leaning back, flipping his feet up and kicking him in the chest with both feet, sending him back before using the momentum to leap up, and using his Embracer sword art to strike, piercing his leg, inflicting the stun condition on him, right after he had finished his 'threat'. No matter how calmly he had said that...

"I would never hurt anyone in this game unless they attack me or someone i care about, now keep this in mind, ever try that stunt on me again, and i might not just stun you for a minute...."  He says to the Thorsten. Something about it rung a bell, but he had no idea why.

Looking towards Eatos, he could tell she didn't want to see a fight, so he backed off knowing the stun was about to wear off. He took a fair few steps back, making sure that there was enough distance that if Thorsten went for him, he would be ready to react.

"Before i say anything else, do you know this guy for real, or is he just playing?" Sky asks her, wanting to know the situation that his guildmate was in.

Silver assumed that something like this would happened, he felt the tingle in his leg and his smile widened. Soon he hit the ground, his eyes were alight with joy as he laughed. It was innocent laughter, something of a long chuckle, nothing particularly odd about it, save the circumstance could make him seem like a madman, depending on their outlook. Something had clicked in Silvers mind, quickly he searched for the right memory like he was going through files, photographic memory was amazing when it was needed. He had kept a journal in the real world that had a lock on it that Silver forged  himself. He had a page for everyone he met, that recorded every aspect of them that Silver knew. No one new about this, Silver didn’t even think Katherine did unless she had seen him writing in it while she was at his house during the incident. Though to Silver's knowledge she was always sleeping while he wrote.
“I thought I recognized you” Silver said to Stryder, unable to move his head to look at the man. “Stryder, born in Australia, Sixteen years ago. Eager gamer, dabbling in videogames and forums alike. Resides from wealth, never trusted anyone he met face to face. Confided his life to a small group, or even one person online, primarily to a forum user half the world around him the he knew as Thorsten. He saw Thorsten as a brother. Stryder blamed himself for his many faults, went through a vast amount of trials. Warned that he would be inactive on the forum and the chat for a few weeks because he was visiting Japan. Stryder's personality is caring and defensive, unsure and untrusting. Cautious and timid. Careful with the potential of becoming leaderly. Most of all protective. I remember the tales we shared vividly, our conversations as well. I remember the advice I gave you. Most of all I remember telling you to not give in to the horrors inside you, I told you to open your heart without wearing it on your sleeve. I wonder if you have accepted this advice yet. ” Silver smiled. “Mind giving me a hand up, friend?”
@Eatos

Edited by Thorsten

Eatos hadn't reacted well seeing Silver bring Stryder to the ground, after all, she knew the boy was no threat to either of them. So seeing Stryder retaliate was a step too far! He even used a Sword Art against Silver, and she felt her anger build up inside, how dare he use a Sword Art on her Friend! When Stryder turned to her, it wouldn't be hard to see anger. An emotion Eatos wasn't too used to having run through her, and it was there and begging her to do something stupid and violent against Stryder. Instead, she moved between Stryder and Silver, glaring at Stryder and making it damn clear. He wanted Silver, he goes through her. 

"Leave him alone Stryder...He's my best friend, b-back in the real world, he was there when no one else was. If you use a sword art against him again...." She honestly had no idea what she would do, but she'd do, something. She loathed that they didn't get along, hated it. Silver was her best friend, after the incident, he was there for her when everyone else abandoned her. and Stryder, was the first person she met in this game, had helped her become a blacksmith. 

She had expected things to get worse, but Silver....Knew Stryder?! The blacksmith took a step out of the way, confused. What was, how did Silver know Stryder? She didn't know much, or...well, anything, about Stryders real life. "W-ait, Silver. What do you mean, y-you know Stryder? H-how?"

@Stryder

Sky was very confused with his laughing, he sounded like a madman. Someone who was clearly stronger then him was standing over him, having just punched him in the leg and stunned him, he was in no laughing position. The first time Sky had someone do that to him, he almost [censored] himself with how scared he had made him... Hikoru, the dagger wielder who fought on the frontlines. He was even more suprised and confused with what happened next however, as the guy suddenly started sprouting stuff about his real life. He looked at the guys name, listening to it... Thinking about it. It was Thorsten... SOMETHING had seemed very familiar, and now... This was making sense. He had only told a few people about his Japan trip, mainly those he talked to quite often. That had been a few of his friends from school, well, the ones he did have, and someone he remembered as Thorsten. He gave a very wide grin, more then happy, ECSTATIC that his friend.... One of the best friends he had, was here with him, he was so happy!

When Eatos got mad at him, he couldn't help but laugh at her and him, before putting a hand on her shoulder before giving a sly smile and a jokingly gaze. 

"Seems like i found ya sweet spot, good to know you have emotions" He said to his logical co founder. He was VERY proud of her, she was brave enough to stand up to him. That was something he hadn't ever expected from her, ever. and it just affirmed his choice. He was right to make her his second in command, if something happened... He knew she could keep everyone alive and get them through it, she was strong enough. He remembered back to one of the first times they had fought side by side, he had been fighting a Panther... It had taken ages to kill it, though back then the mobs were weak. He had been taking barely more then a few points of damage, and she had tried to step in his way to keep him alive... He was glad she was his friend.

"You remember quite a lot, guess that Photographic memory really does soemthin doesn't it, i only have that skill for when it comes to something game related, though one thing you forgot in that list there mate, i never took anything threatening very well" He said to him, offering a hand and pulling Thorsten up onto his feet. "Don't worry about Eatos, iv never put her in danger. Although i have taken her into combat, she is her own person and came of her own free will, and there was never a time i ever let her get hit, and she is a good friend to me. I owe her a lot" He finished, smiling to him. He was glad to see his friend, this would make his life a lot easier.

Silver grabbed Stryder’s outstretched hand, returning the smile given by his friend. Regaining his balance, he nodded. “Indeed, I failed to add that to the description of you, however you must give me the benefit of the doubt. From my perspective, undenounced to who you are in the heat of the moment. You came, attempted to spy on myself and… Eatos? I guess is what I am to call her here?” He looked to Kathrine for confirmation. “When I spotted you, you approached and expected me not to go on the defensive. I told you a long time ago that I had made a promise to protect a friend, how I never went back on my word, and the troubles that came with being so unwilling to allow myself to go back on my word in that way. Whilst I never told you the exact details as to the occurrences, I you know that my promise was to protect her. This,” Silver points to Kathrine, “is the woman who I made that promise too. This is the girl I swore I would protect with my life, the girl I swore would never be without the feeling of safety and companionship. The girl I pledged, and do so pledge, to care for my entire life. Giving her my being whenever it is possible to do so. She is the mistress I protect, the person I guard, the person I wish to see grow into someone that can far surpass my every ability, predict my every move and know exactly how to go about my experiences without learning of such experiences, or experiencing such experiences herself. As I did before, I will never go back on these vows. Thus, you approaching us without my knowledge of your intention to be in the location and without knowledge of who you are in the moment of threat, I feel I was in the right to assume the worst. I am sure that Eatos has held her own and gotten herself into trouble. She had a knack for such things. I have however taught her how to fend for herself. Her training is far from over, though I have no doubt that she will become so much more than she knows.”

Silver walked over to Eatos, he sighed a bit as he did so. “There is so much of my life you do not know, so much I wish to keep from you, not because of things that I wish to hide, but I do not wish to change the way you see me. I want to protect you from the person I once was.” He then stepped back and looked at the two of them. “Eatos, Stryder is someone who I counseled. Much like I did for you. As you know, I was not one for online gaming as you oft would insist I join you for. However, more than likely undenounced to you, I dabbled quite a bit in online forum roleplay. Hence where I met your guild mate Stryder. Much before now.”

Silver thought for a moment and looked at Stryder. “I have a preposition for you. I wish to join your guild as a head advisor, much like I have done in other guilds I was part of in the past that you ran. How do you fair on that idea?”

@Eatos

She honestly couldn't believe it, Silver, wait no, Thorsten, and Stryder, knew each other? She was extremely taken aback, what were the odds her friends had met Stryder, online? At the very least, it seemed they would get along which she was happy about. She would hate for her best friend, and, well advisor, to not get along with her guild leader. Conflict of interests, and that was putting it mildly. 

She blushed massively as Thorsten began to, well, go on about her. She knew it deep down that this was the case,always had, ever since the day he had promised to take care of her, to shield her. But hearing it all again, well, a double edged sword. On one end, it reminded her that he was still the same caring person who would shield her from anything that tormented her and would be a wall she could lean upon when she needed help. But, for Stryder to hear it all, it felt embarrassing more than anything else. The rest of what he said, how part of his life was hidden away...w-what did he mean? She knew there was much to his life she didn't knnow, wasn't privy too, but now, she was more curious than ever before about what it all meant. 

She looked down at Angel, right as he asked to join the guild. "Yes!" The word came out before her brain could stop her, even though she knew the request wasn't directed towards her "..I mean, Stry...c-can we let him join..."

@Stryder

He had a point, Sky had been skulking... But he wouldn't hurt anyone unless someone he cared about was in danger, then he would defend that person until either he, or the aggressor, was dead, without question. He sighed, looking at him and listened to him, before looking at Eatos. So... This was that person he had told Sky about, the person that Thorsten had promised to protect no matter what happened. It was kinda funny, in his mind. Thorsten had promised to protect her in the real world, and he had promised to protect here her, maybe not having audibly said it, but by now he had done what he could to protect her.

Then, he suggested to join the guild as an advisor. He remembered back on the forums he had been on, the guilds he had been in, this guy had been there on one or two of them, helping him manage it. Hell, he had even helped him manage one of his actual online gaming guilds, he had helped him with a lot of his personal life issues as well.... He looked a lot different then he would have expected. He laughed a little when Eatos suddenly spiked with joy, before asking if Sky would allow him to join. 

"Hmmm.... Well...." He said, looking at Thorsten, wondering what he should do. It wouldn't be a bad idea, in fact it would grow his guild and make it a hell of a lot stronger! But.... Then there was the issue of what would happen to Eatos if something conflicted between the guild. She was very good at keeping herself professional, however she seemed to lose that around Thorsten... 

"Well, sure why not. Thorsten, as leader of the Guardians of the New Dawn, i invite you to join and become the guilds adviser. Though, for combat purposes, i will put you in with Eatos support team"  He says, before opening the interface and sending an inivte to Thorsten

Thorsten is invited to Guild