[F4-SP] the chilly grip <<Avalanche>>

I quickly and blindly charge forward as i move in to just hit thing thing as hard as i can. Glaring up at it the entire time as i ignore the fist not caring how much health i lose wanting it to be more then this monster's health. I blitz forwards as i swing my sword in a horizantal manner wanting to strike at this to kill it as quickly as possible and with as much damage as possible. I quickly duck under his strike out of reflex and swings my sword as it moves away from the hit as i glare up at it. Moving backwards once more but quickly getting ready to rush this thing for all i am worth. Wanting this thing to die faster. I check my health and see that i don't like what i am seeing. I bite my lip as some worry grows within me. I get ready to charge forward as i start to wonder if i could make this out alive. 

#89729   BD: 2  MD: 3

Avalanche: 82/100

Hestia: 167/220  Energy: 3/22

Edited by Hestia

I charge forward towards the giant behemoth of a ice elemental i shake my head to ignore the thoughts of death that are filling my mind as all i can do is focus on killing this thing here and now. Knowing i have much more ahead of me then just dying in this field with no one knowing where i am i quickly duck away from a punch and decides to abandon my attack and moves behind him once again .

#89730   BD: 1  CD: 11 (+1 energy do to recover)   MD: 5

Avalanche: 82/100

Hestia: 167/220  Energy: 4/22

Seeing a opportunity i quickly move in towards his back taking a deep breathe before moving in slicing along his back before quickly moving towards his arm slicing along his hand and then kicking off of it just as quickly as when i got on to slash at it as my sword then goes vertically in a horizontal strike along his body as i then land on the ground in a tuck and roll and slashes his right side with a grin glad to do that damage but that becomes short lived with a punch to my side sending me along the field since i was flat footed and didn't expect the hit after that long moment of absolute high at landing a good hit on it finally.

#89731   BD: 6   CD: 12 (+1 energy do to recovery)  MD: 6       Bear knock: 4x4=16     Avalanche: 40-27=13    Thorns: 14

Avalanche: 52/100

Hestia: 154/220  Energy: 1/22

Edited by Hestia

I groan softly and gets up off the ground. Yep i deserved that after being all arrogant. I say to myself as i get up off the ground and preps myself for an attack. I bend my knees slightly before moving in again. Goal is to get punched, goal is to get punched.  I tell myself over and over silently as i rush towards the enemy in front of me. Hoping that everything goes according to what i want. I chuckle at that and shakes my head knowing that no plan survives impact with the enemy since that is when everything goes horribly wrong since you can never plan for whatever the enemy has planned. I move in and slices his stomach area again but gets punches away again as i slide along the ground as i look up towards the giant beast while rubbing my sword wielding arm. That hurts every time. I say with a soft groan.

#89733   BD: 7   MD: 9      Basic attack=4      Avalanche= 40-27=13

Avalanche: 48/100

Hestia: 141/220  Energy: 1/22

Edited by Hestia

I get up and makes my way over to Avalanche slowly wanting to get some rest after repeatedly getting punched away like i'm some fly to this creature. Which i guess in terms of size is true in the sense that it is bigger then me. I quickly notice Avalanche moving towards me while extending his fist for a punch as i quickly jump out of the way and swings my sword, but does so to early as by the time my sword i swing the mighty Avalanche is then starting to move in the area that i initially swung it. I sigh softly and shakes my head trying to get my bearings straight before i don't have a head to keep straight in all of this.

#89734  BD: 1  MD:5  CD: 10 (+1 energy do to recovery)

Avalanche: 48/100

Hestia: 141/220  Energy: 2/22

I look up towards avalanche and moves in following where it went as it suddenly turns around with his right arm and fist ready to strike. I speed up my velocity towards the giant creature as i swing my sword and grins as i get a cut on it. My smile and slight happiness is cut off do to a hit to my side as i get flung back but quickly adjust myself in the air to land in a crouched position as i slide along the ground as i get back up and holds my sword and shield read to fight still against the being in front of me. Ignoring the numbers, and stats and focusing on the battle. Treating this as a truly life and death fight as i can feel what seems like my blood pumping as i stare up at this creature. I won't die not today sis. Don't worry big sis is coming back no matter what. I say softly as i focus my entire being into this fight.

#89735  BD: 7  MD:9         basic atack: 4  Avalanche:  41-27=14

Avalanche: 44/100

Hestia: 127/220  Energy: 2/22

I see the monster Avalanche comes towards me as i hold my blade and moves in to meet the creature half way. I think back towards my sis and grips my sword tighter as i try to get ready to swing, but as i start to swing i see a fist coming towards me and causes me to slide along the ground as my swing of the sword complete missed the Avalanche. I pant softly and grins seeing the creature hold its hand as it starts to crack in places along its body. The ice elemental starting to slowly crumble before me. Don't keep me away from my family you monster. I will come back to them no matter! You hear me! I shout at it with a voice filled with determination and anger.

#89736  BD: 1  CD: 11 (+1 energy do to recovery)   BD: 7   Avalanche: 40-27=13     Thorns: 14

Avalanche: 30/100

Hestia: 114/220  Energy: 3/22

I pant softly finding myself slowly more and more exhausted during this fight as i hold my blade and shield as i look up towards this thing. My justice fueling me as i rush towards the boss putting everything i have into this. However, once again i swing to early and just gets punched along the field as i get up slower as i stare at the boss. My body feeling like it is made of pain in this moment. I clench my sword noticing this thing seems like it is getting onto its last legs of health if the red indicator for his health is anything to go by. I grin feeling a renewed sense of confidence towards winning this fight and killing this thing here and now. In this next attack.

#89736  BD: 2  CD: 9 (+1 energy do to recovery)   BD: 6   Avalanche: 40-27=13     Thorns: 14

Avalanche: 16/100

Hestia: 101/220  Energy: 4/22

I rush towards the behemoth of a thing letting adrenaline and this confidence at seeing its health so low guide me towards the strike my sword glowing as i move towards it and moves to slice along its body however everytime i strike it seems to just move away a second before i swing. I look towards my hands and wonder if the attacks i do are predictable. The thought getting cut short by a smack to my body sending me away as i look seeing the Ice elemental seems to be focusing on keeping itself together. I chuckle and then groans softly cursing my brain for not forming the connection that this is a game and the pain isn't real. As i think this i feel the pain go away, but resides as a phantom sensation. I slowly get up and holds my sword looking upon the monster before me. That may not have killed you but it doesn't matter now. Their is no way for you to win. i say with a small laugh as i look up at Avalanche not caring that it can't understand just the moment of knowing i will win being satisfactory enough.

#89736  BD: 5  BD: 7   Avalanche: 40-27=13     Thorns: 14

Avalanche: 2/100

Hestia: 88/220  Energy: 0/22

I make my way over to the crumbling beast starting off as a slow walk, that moves towards a jog then up towards a run, and then finishing it with a sprint as i head towards Avalanche intending on killing it with this strike. I swing my sword up as i cut it as it then bursts into millions of crystals. As it does so i then fall to my knees and equips my vanity clothing not caring right now. The armor seeming like a burden at this moment. I look down towards the ground as i smile wearing my black colored shirt, and pants, along with my jacket lined with fur. I smile as i see the grey menu and i eagerly just hit accept taking the rewards that i got for doing this quest. Just wanting to relax after such a stressful match. Thinking i'll hold out on any other quests for the day.

#89736  BD: 9 BD: 1  Damage:  4+1=5

Avalanche: 0/100

Hestia: 88/220  Energy: 0/22

Summary:

3 SP, 400 COL, Snowfrost- increase fire resistance for one battle. (half damage from burning over time affect)