[PP-F9] A Fitting Arrangement

Ruby had looked a little upset, matter of fact Telrenya had seemed like she was extremely shy about it so far, however without a word she went up the stairs, she had looked back to Telly and back to the two before running upstairs, Telrenya had simply said before undoing her bun that she was going try on the supergirl outfit. Before Ruby had placed a hand on Telrenya's shoulder and asked out with a concerned expression "Are you okay Telly? Seems like something has gotten to you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything, I am sorry if I had been making you uncomfortable." Downstairs Sapphire had rolled her eyes as she went back to looking for a few for Jomei to try on she shook her head with a chuckle "That girl is such a handful, I don't know how you manage to keep up with her stubborn ass. Anyways..." she said pulling out a couple of outfits for him to try on "The ones here is rather interesting, all my good ones are here. I got a Tuxedo Mask type costume, however majoirty that came here called it a "Blackfyre" look... not sure what they mean by it. One's a pirate outfit that took numerous tries to make, and the other is a simple vampire outfit."

@Telrenya

"Hmm?" Telrenya perked up when she felt the gentle weight of Ruby's hand on her bare shoulder. She looked over, seeing the concern in Ruby's face and quickly bringing her own hands up in front of her chest. "Oh, n-no no!" She shook her head with a nervous laugh. The blonde settled on a soft smile as she tried to explain herself. "Sorry, like I said, I'm just not used to this stuff. I like it, but I'm just a little embarrassed is all." Her gaze drifted back to the remaining costume now standing beside the two bare mannequins. Her eyes grew reminiscent, and her hands fell a few inches to hover in front of her stomach and she began to lightly fidget again. "Well, I guess there are a lot of social experiences I'm new too." She admitted with a softer chuckle. "It was always me and my brother against the world, so... I'm still trying to come out of my shell." She looked back up to Ruby with a small grin.

After giving in to the urge to give the woman a quick hug, she smiled a bit wider. "Besides, you went to all the trouble of picking these out for me, I just have to try them!" She joked with a more cheerful tone. Slipping away back to the changing room, Telrenya went through the same process to switch her outfit again. The green dress vanished, and was replaced with a vibrant, royal-blue material over her shoulders and arms. An iconic logo rested in the middle of her chest, accompanied by a red skirt and knee-high boots of the same blue color. Clasped to her shoulders, a red cape fell just past her lower back, swaying lightly with her movements. She blinked, staring at herself in the mirror as if she was in disbelief for a few moments. Her regular battle attire that practically gave off a sort of 'combat-princess' vibe had usually helped her to feel more confident and powerful, but this was different.

The door to the changing room slid open and Telrenya stood donned in the superhero costume, doing her best to ignore the feeling of her bare stomach as she looked over to meet Ruby's fuchsia eyes. "This one's...pretty cool." She admitted, holding her breath as she awaited the blonde's reaction.

As Jomei’s eyes began to seatch through the various costumes yet again, the tailor who stood beside him scoffed, asking how Jomei could deal with a friend such as Ruby and her stubbornness. Jomei closed his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head, the orange bob on his head brushing back and forth as he did no. “She can be stubborn sometimes.. yeah. But that hasn’t always been a bad thing. And besides, we are good friends, so I’ve learned to live with it.”

As Jomei was answering Sapphire about her friendship with Ruby, the tailor was busy going through an arrangement of outfits she had in stock. She sifted through all of the costumes she thought may fit Jomei’s personality and body type, placing one into her inventory once she came across something. After a moment, she placed a few outfits on empty mannequins for Jomei to get a better look at. She revealed to Jomei a simple vampire outfit, its long black and red cape being the trademark piece, the next was another tuxedo, but with a sort of “super hero” feel to it with a mask and hat, the last was an elegant pirate captains outfit, the green shades of said piece caught Jomei’s eyes immediately. “Hm.. I like this one..” The Irishman said, placing one hand on his chin, and the other gently feeling the fabric of the sleeve with his forefinger and thumb.

Ruby had smiled after Telrenya's response, she couldn't blame her at that comment, Ruby's first time putting on a lot of different costumes to her was very embarrassing, however she knew with a little bit of time she would get used to it. "Then I guess this is a good thing for you on a emotion level too, getting used to this sort of thing." she had chuckled. Eventually Telrenya has moved forward to give her another hug and even went out to say that she had just had to try them, Ruby had wrapped her arms around Telrenya before she had moved out and said out to her "Well... aren't you the sweetest." she giggled. Downstairs after hearing Jomei's comment about her, Sapphire had shook her head and said "Tell me about it, it took me a while before I could get her to sit down and tell me anything, shes been recovering from the incidents that had been happening, but that poor girl is lonely as hell." she laughed out. Back upstairs, after Telrenya had stepped out, Ruby had sparked in happiness and said out "You look sooo cute! We gotta show Jomei!" she grabbed her arm and quickly moved down the stairs.

@Telrenya

A wide smile grew between Telrenya's cheeks at Ruby's positive reaction. What she hadn't expected was for the other blonde to excitedly take her by the arm and hurry her along downstairs. The pair once again came back to the first level of the shop where Jomei had been looking over a selection of three garments. Before their presence had been noticed, Telrenya's eyes glanced over the piece that the Irishman seemed to have taken an interest in. She smiled brightly when she spoke up, "That one looks like it suits you!"

When Jomei's gaze would turn to her, Telrenya would bring a hand up to fidget with the ends of her dirty blonde hair. She averted her own gaze before shyly looking back to the man. She felt a bit more confident in this outfit than the last, although a light pink still touched her cheeks. Lingering a bit on the first floor this time, her eyes fell back on the green ensemble that gave off a pirate vibe. "Are you going to be trying anything on, too?"

Jomei's eyes looked the long green coat up and down, part of him wondered if he should just completely replace his signature green cloak with such a coat. He then locked onto the large floppy hat, not sure what to think of it. Hats were usually never his thing, except for the occasional beanie or flat cap he would wear back in the real world. However, the hat truly brought the outfit together. From behind him, he heard the timid voice of Telrenya again, telling Jomei that the pirate outfit truly suited him. Looking over his shoulder and turning around, the Irishman saw Tel standing there, her outfit changed yet again. He quickly recognized her costume as Supergirl, from the blue and red with the signature S logo on her chest. Jomei looked at Telrenya for a moment before crossing his arms and smirking, "Hey, I thought flow-y caped were my thing." he said with a laugh. The other side of his mouth curled out to form a wide smile as he shook his head, "At this point, I'm pretty convinced that you can make any outfit look good." he chuckled. Tel then asked if Jomei would be trying on any costumes himself. Turning back to the pirate's coat for a moment, he nodded, "Yeah I think I may try it on.. just to see how it looks." He turned his head back to Telrenya, "How about you? Are there any others you want to try on?"

16 hours ago, Telrenya said:

A wide smile grew between Telrenya's cheeks at Ruby's positive reaction. What she hadn't expected was for the other blonde to excitedly take her by the arm and hurry her along downstairs. The pair once again came back to the first level of the shop where Jomei had been looking over a selection of three garments. Before their presence had been noticed, Telrenya's eyes glanced over the piece that the Irishman seemed to have taken an interest in. She smiled brightly when she spoke up, "That one looks like it suits you!"

When Jomei's gaze would turn to her, Telrenya would bring a hand up to fidget with the ends of her dirty blonde hair. She averted her own gaze before shyly looking back to the man. She felt a bit more confident in this outfit than the last, although a light pink still touched her cheeks. Lingering a bit on the first floor this time, her eyes fell back on the green ensemble that gave off a pirate vibe. "Are you going to be trying anything on, too?"

Eventually as they had walked down the stairs, we had seen Jomei with a pirate outfit, Ruby had giggled. It has seemed that the outfit was perfect for the man, she had spoke out to the man "Seems like you yourself had found an outfit you really liked then." Ruby had chuckled out as Jomei mentioned out that he's convinced that she would look good in any outfit, she had said out "I think she would look good in any outfit I pick out for her." she giggled. Before Telrenya could speak Ruby had nodded her head and said to him "She has one more outfit to try on. Be down in just a sec." Ruby had looked at Telrenya with a smile allowing her to say or do something before she would drag her back upstairs. When they had went upstairs Sapphire had turned to Jomei and said to him with a bow "If you are wanting to try it on be my guest, however just know you can have whatever outfit for free."

@Telrenya

His jest about the cape hanging behind her caused Telrenya to giggle. The woman reached for a corner of the bright red fabric, pulling it out to the side and twisting her torso slightly. "Hmm, I might just have to steal your look, then." She joked with another small laugh. Telrenya could already feel her nerves calming and her mood lightening as the day went on. Even so, Jomei's subsequent compliment draw another light pink shade to her cheeks. Ruby chimed in as well, and Telrenya looked over her shoulder at the woman standing behind her with a small smile. She announced that there was one last costume to try, and she felt the fashionista's arm lock with hers as she was about to be whisked away again.

"Do it!" She said brightly, encouraging Jomei to try on the garb he had been eyeing. "I want to see, too." She added with a shy smile before the two women moved back upstairs, as if to say that she didn't want to be the only one showing off today.

With a hand on his chin, Jomei thought about what Tel had said about stealing his look. Rather than imagining the girl in a cloak of her own over her usual gold and white battle attire, he imagined the girl in his own green cloak. The image brought a blush to his cheeks, You'd wear it a lot better than I do he thought to himself with a chuckle. Before Jomei had a chance to comment any more of the outfit and how well it fit Telrenya, Ruby had told them that she had one more outfit for the girl to try on. Immediately after, she took the girl's arm and led her back upstairs to the room, Jomei watching them with a smirk on his face. As the door closed behind him, he shook his head with a chuckle, turning back to Sapphire and the pirate outfit. Telrenya had mentioned that Jomei should try on the costume as well in an excited tone, causing a warm smile to form on Jomei's face. Sapphire then told the man that he could try it on, and that if he wanted the outfit, it would be free of charge. Jomei turned to her with wide eyes ,"W-What? Free? Why?" he questioned, completely willing to pay for both his and his girlfriends costumes.

After Sapphire explained her reasoning, Jomei looked back to the outfit and nodded, "Alright. Guess I'll try it on." Taking the outfit into his inventory, Jomei made his way to one of the changing rooms located on the first floor. Shutting the door behind him, he swiped his hand up and removed all of his green town clothing. Once he had located the costume in his inventory, he tapped on the screen in front of him. In a quick white flash, Jomei found himself standing in a long green coat, a white shirt and black vest under it. On his head was a large hat with a plume and feather. Raising an impressed brow, Jomei turned side to side to get a better look of the costume, before grabbing at the open coat where the buttons were located and jerking it forward. "I hope Tel likes it." he said with a smile on his face before leaving the changing room.

• 2 weeks later...

Back upstairs, the blonde plucked the corner of the half-length cape that hung behind her shoulders and pulled the smooth fabric out to the side. "I never thought trying on these kinds of clothes would actually be kind of fun." She thought aloud with a smile on her face. Making a mental note to make her way back to Sapphire's shop at some point in the future, when the Tailor wouldn't have such an abundance of Halloween-themed attire. Perhaps Ruby had infected her a bit with her love of clothing after all.

Dropping the corner of the garment, Telrenya turned her attention to the last costume on display--a white leotard with an orange pleated skirt and a matching sailor's color. "Sailor Scout?" She echoed the name that displayed on the item's information window after she had tapped on the piece. Repeating the process from the last two costumes, she retreated to the changing room and dismissed the Supergirl outfit back to her inventory. With a few taps, the final costume appeared over her avatar. Looking over herself in the mirror, from the red bow fastened in her hair and the tiara resting against her forehead to the pair of strappy orange heels covering her feet, the woman gave a quick turn before a smile spread on her face. She opened the door to flash Ruby an excited grin. "I actually think this one is really cute!"

As her shyness had gradually drained throughout their visit, Telrenya hurried back to the stairs while she waved the blonde healer along behind her. Upon reaching the first floor, the woman's brown eyes soon found Jomei's familiar tall frame, though as he exited the changing room she saw him dressed in the ornate pirate's coat he had been looking over minutes earlier. She stopped at the base of the stairs, yet another pink hue dusting her cheeks as she stared at the man. Why did simply seeing the man in such a different outfit make her heart flutter so much?

When their eyes would meet, Telrenya blinked a couple of times to snap herself out of her trance. The girl's gloved hand pulled up to take hold of her opposite arm as she took a few steps forward towards him. "It looks great on you!" She offered with a bright smile. "You...you look really handsome in something like that." She averted her gaze, the color on her cheeks deepening as she had just managed to work up the courage to put the words out in a small voice.

As Jomei stepped from the small room where he had switched out his attire for the captain's outfit, the azure haired tailor who owned the establishment had caught a glimpse of him, her brows raising as a smirk spread on her lips, proud of her work. "Well look at that. That outfit suits you more than it did most people that tried it on." Sapphire said with a small chuckle, crossing her arms at her chest, leaning on the counter that she had returned to stand behind. The Irishman smirked, taking the sides of the coats in his hands once again and opening the coat up slightly to get a better look at the other clothes under the trench coat, "You think?" As he questioned the master tailor's words, he heard the sound of heels clacking down the stairs yet again. His olive gaze had shifted towards the pathway to the second floor to spot Telrenya yet again. This time, she was wearing what looked like a classic school girl's uniform, with an orange skirt and collar piece, and a large red bow in her hair. Eyes went wide as he looked at the girl, words for how to describe what he thought escaping him. However, the pink blush that grew on his now warm cheeks said it all. He took a couple of steps towards Telrenya, rubbing the nape of his neck after she had complimented him on his own costume. "You like it?" He said with a chuckle. "I think the hat is a little large for my tastes... but it makes the outfit." he said, smiling as he once again looked at the blonde sailor scout. "And you.." he started, his voice first sounding overly excited, however he took in a short breath and calmed his voice. "You look beautiful. Heh, I'm convinced you can make any outfit you put on look amazing." he said with a smirk. "But that one really suits you.. you should definitely stick with it." 

The man then turned to Sapphire with a smile on his face, "I think we will stick with these two then, how mu-" However before Jomei could ask for the price for the two costumes, three if Ruby had not paid for hers yet, the blunette placed her palm out in front of her and shook her head. "Like I said, I'm not charging you. I owe Ruby one anyway." he said, rolling her eyes with another chuckle. Jomei looked over to Telrenya for a moment before turning back to Sapphire and giving her a slight bow of his head, "Thank you." 

• 2 weeks later...

"Love it!" Telrenya affirmed, pushing past her shyness with a wide smile. The heat on her cheeks only grew warmer with his returned compliments, but she nodded when he suggested she choose the last outfit. "Ah, yeah, I think I really like this one the mo--" She sentence ended abruptly when the force of Ruby's hand colliding with the middle of her back nearly knocked the fragile girl off balance. The blonde maid held a grin that stretched widely across her face, practically beaming with pride as she commented on how she just knew the two of them would love the costumes she had picked out.

After only slightly teasing the pair, Ruby returned upstairs, excusing herself to go clean up and insisting against either of them sticking around waiting on her. Jomei had inquired about the price of the outfits, only for Sapphire to cut him off and just as stubbornly claim they didn't owe her a col. Telrenya matched Jomei's sideways glance, for a moment feeling just as uncomfortable as the first time she visited the azure woman's shop and she had left with a cute outfit Ruby had picked out for her. She hadn't accepted any payment from her then, either, and she was going to start to feel a lump of guilt if Sapphire was going to continue doing them favors, vanity pieces or not. Still, she wasn't going to choose now to battle the shop owner's stubbornness. She followed suit after Jomei, giving a quick nod of her own in appreciation before they would head out. It wouldn't be much longer until the Halloween party they'd received the notification for earlier that day would be starting, and she still had to take care of a few things around her shop before she could attend with a mind free from nagging responsibilities to distract her.

Thread Complete!

• Telrenya: +1 SP, +133 col
  • Jomei: +1 SP, +133 col
  • Ruby: +1 SP, +133 col