[PP-F2] Leg Gash << Long Live The Queen >>

Stealing scrap metals in the local junkyard was quite easy. All I did was to climb over a section of the fence that was lower than the rest, and just bury myself into the piles of scrap whenever the owner happened to be around. I didn't just steal random scraps. Sometimes I would seek only certain parts like rebars, wires, coppers, et cetera. Today I managed to take two rebars and a pile of metallic wires. Then I climb over the same spot I used to enter, and walk home. Simple as that. The loot was loosely wrapped and carried in a newspaper.

After arriving at my house, I admired the usual decorations of my room and just step in to drop the loot before I stripped off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxers on. Sitting onto the floor in front of a large step drill that I found a week ago in the same yard, I stretched my legs as the machine let out a peaceful droning noise before coughing out a bit of steam, smoke making its way to my open window.

With a mix of anxiety and excitement, I slowly grabbed my pocket knife and raise it up, aiming for my right leg. Within five seconds, I plunged the blade into my thigh's flesh, letting out a groan as I smile with joy while dragging the blade down the skin horizontally, making quite a cut. I tossed the knife away and grab one of the rebars, grinding its surface against my teeth before I widen the wounded flesh, flinching in the process.

Carefully, like a surgeon, I inserted the component into the meat of my leg. Gritting my teeth and grinding them together harshly until their tips are smooth and slippery. Deeper....deeper...until...

"AAAAAAARGH!" I yell loudly as I quickly wake up from my dream, a sharp pain had took over the wound as instead of remaining parallel to the femur, it further opened the gash like a sack, I could hear the sounds of skin ripping apart. I sweat heavily as I look around to realize that I am still at the fields of Floor 2, around two hours or so had passed since I laid down here. I quickly roll up the sleeves of my pants to check my leg.

Thank goodness it is still intact.

@Embers