[F2-OP] Return

Hydra's eyes flickered open as he gazed through a pine forest canopy of the second floor. Allowing what slithers of sunlight that could make it through to warm his face. At first he felt dazed, a hazy fog covering his mind. Slowly however, his memories returned. It had been weeks, no, perhaps months since his second disappearance... Slowly he tried sitting up, only to fail and fall back on the weight of the armor, that for some reason he still had equipped. "Nrgh..." The spearman growled, before moving to rub his eyes, this time ensuring he threw his whole body forward. With the small amount of strength he had, he then staggered to his feet. "Perhaps its time I returned home..." he thought heaving a sigh, he had only ventured out this far because his familiar, Twilight had mysteriously dissapeared. It was clear he had little luck in finding her, the time for grieving had come and gone, it was time to move on...

The spearman began to traverse the mountainous region, heading for one of the rivers on the second floor. It was a direct route that travellers could often be seen on. Whether it was merchant traders or other players. It led towards the city of Urbus. For personal reasons he had to avoid any large settlements, guards would usually act hostile and attack on site, despite the fact 'he' had only assisted in a murder. To be honest the whole event had gotten completely out of control. Hydra shook his head trying to refocus his thoughts, the fatigue certainly didn't help. After a short hike he soon reached the border of a river bank.

@Thorsten

Edited by Hydra

Silver sat atop a tree on the second floor. He had come across someone or may the soul had come under him. Silver used the trees to his advantage following the man. His <<Mark 1 Zevulum Combat Armour>> clutching his body, the large purple Z sitting on the collar sitting over his mouth. When the man had stopped moving, Silver decided to make himself known. He jumped from the trees and landed adjacent to the man. Silver’s very light pink hair ruffled slightly in the breeze, his heterochromatic eyes glistening slightly in the light of the sun. “Greetings, I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum, It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Silver said through a thick northern British accent, extending a hand as greeting and lowering the collar from his mouth to show his bright smile. “I have been following you for some time now, you seem to be carrying quite the proverbial burden. Is there any way I may be able to find myself of use to you friend?” Silver had always preferred to be honest with people, even though his line of work tended to push him away from honesty. Silver stood and walked with an air of both being relaxed and being able to snap someone's neck at any moment. 

@Hydra

Edited by Thorsten

Hydra's heart jumped a little when a complete stranger seemingly appeared from the nearby forest. Recoiling, he paced back a step, thankfully his armor was heavy armor to keep his body grounded and he regained his balance. Before he had the chance to speak however, the stranger introduced themselves as Silver Thorsten Zevulum. What caught Hydra's intrigue more than the name was the accent. A wave of nostalgia hit him, it sounded exactly like the people from home. "Huh..." The spearman mumbled, staring directly at Thornsten his mind was in two places at once. It took a momentum for his thoughts to regather.  "Forgive me, my name is Hydra." He said shaking himself back to, his own accent clearly English as well...

Majority of the players in the system seemed to be American or Japanese, so it was always a surprise to hear someone with a different accent. "I thank you for your honestly, I am a little weary from travel but I don't want to burden anyone." The spearman smiled lightly a calm demeanour returning to him once more. A few moments passed and he quickly realised his left-hand was resting on the hilt of his spear, he slid it off gently. It had become a force of habit by now, even though he had a distaste for violence. Hydra raised his head and breathed deeply, trying his best to block out invading thoughts. 

Silver smiled at Hydra. “Hydra, that is a curious name. What is the reason for your choosing of that jurisdiction, if I may ask?” Silver paused and sized up the man before him. “In fact I have a plethora of inquiries for you, should you permit me to pursue them. You see, I am a seeker of knowledge, I wish to learn the experiences of others so I may learn enough to begin to predict the outcome of various situations and perhaps be able to predict how life will show itself to someone. I believe with the correct amount of information one can do this and choose to live the most fulfilling life.” Silver looked to the river. “Do not worry with being a burden. The troubles of other are my job to carry, be they fatigue, mental, or physical. I am an adviser after all.” It was a beautiful day, not to mention the reassurance that came from finding another English native. It was not common to find such people. Silver felt a kinship with this man, one that would undoubtedly come to a disadvantage in the future. Then again this could not be guessed at yet, though kinship for Thorsten tended to relay to him having willingness to lay down his life for the other.

@Hydra

Hydra listened solemnly as Thorsten continued to talk, it was a relief in all honesty. He often struggled to make conversation, running everything through his mind before articulating himself. A reflector, was what his family use to call him and much like anything it was double edged.

He looked towards Thorsten, "Hmm I guess I chose it because I love the rain and water. White noise." Hydras eyes flickered towards the river, his lips curling up slightly. Perhaps it wasn't the best reasoning for a name, and indeed whilst he had always liked the concept of the mythological creature, he shared very little in persona to a territorial 9-headed monstrosity.  

As Thorsten continued to talk Hydra quickly realised that he was a sage of soughts, at least that's what he believed them to be called. Inquirers of truth and seekers of knowledge. "Aha I'm afraid common knowledge... And logical sense is something I lack, I'm often up with the clouds or dreaming most the time." He gave an awkward laughed and scratched his cheek. "Thank you for your concern though."