(PP-F10) The Prince and the Frog Princess

Tsu had just recently joined the Guardians of the Rising Dawn, and she had met pretty much every person in the guild. Except for one, and that was Stryder, who was the leader of the whole guild. Tsu felt a little bit silly not having met him yet, but today would be the day that Tsu actually met him. But after working on some of the orders at McFroppy's Tsu had gotten an idea of how to introduce herself, along with having a little bit fun. Tsu was going to meet him at the frog pond, and then they could have lunch at McFroppy's. It sounded like a good idea to Tsu, and it would hopefully prepare Stryder for the... froggy part of her. Tsu was already at the frog pond sitting down in the water, a lily pad on her head to hide. Tsu opened her menu and found Stryder in the guild member list. "Hey Stryd, it's me Frops. We haven't met yet, but I think it would be a good idea for a guild leader to know it's members. Meet me at the frog pond on floor 10, you'll see why when you get there. I'm a little, froggy." Tsu sent a message to Stryder, and then Tsu proceeded to change into her fancy frog princess dress. Tsu looked a lot like an NPC with all of the other frogs around her in the pond, especially with the dress.

@Stryder

Le Fancy Frog Dress:

Spoiler

20180218_014919.thumb.png.6a440a429219ca09716f23879a8c565b.png

• 2 months later...

Sky woke up, seeing the message sent to him. He was going to the tenth floor today it seemed. From what he remembered, that entire floor is an underground cavern, one he hadn't really been on yet. But the request was weird from this new recruit, go to the frog pond? He had no idea what that meant, but he knew he could find it. The message did make him laugh a little, and she was right, it would be good to meet every member of his guild. 

He put on his gear, heading straight up there, Silver accompanying him. He didn't know what to think of this new person. He hadn't met her yet, and she was about the only one he hadn't met. It was something he was a little embarrassed about, it had taken him time to actually find time to meet her, and he was goign to make up for that.

It didn't take long for him to reach the tenth floor, thankfully the warp gates skipped floors. Once there, he walked over towards what he was guessing was the Frog Pond, not really knowing fully. He hadn't been on this floor before.

Tsu remained seated in the pond, keeping still as she waited for Stryder to come. But sure enough, he came along after a while, and he would be greeted by several of the frogs nearby approaching him. Once they approached, Tsu rose up out of the water slowly and walked out of the water. "Greetings Stryder, ribbit. I am Princess Asui of the frogs. But just call me Tsu, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she walked up to Stryder and looked up at him, doing a quick curtsie with her dress. Tsu then burst out laughing and she switched back to her normal gear. "I'm just kidding, ribbit. But it's nice to meet you, rrrrrribbit."