Help Wanted: An Event Host

IC:

Krysta had an idea on something to do for the players trapped in SAO. Everyone was usually talking about survival and everything, but even with all that, a chance to relax from time to time would be nice. She had an idea as to what she would do in regards to planning an event, but the problem was, where would it take place? She didn't have a clue, and she didn't have a place of her own just yet, either. Soon, she got an idea. She walked up to the Bulletin Board, and posted a request:

Help Requested:

For what?    A Karaoke Night! (Players won't have to sing, but will be encouraged to.)

What is needed? A Place for the event to be. (Note: Although refreshments will be provided, contributions won't be minded, especially if there is a larger turnout than what might be expected...)

When? TBD (I haven't scheduled a date for this just yet, so there's plenty of time.)

-Krysta

OOC:

I was hoping to start an OP thread in which the players could have another chance to enjoy themselves. The primary thing standing in my way was, where would it be? Idk if there's gonna need to be a reward for this favor, but if so, idk what it will be. I don't really have that much...

IC:

Tsu had been trying to find ways to gain a little bit of publicity for McFroppy's since she needed to get a few more customers coming in. Tsu had originally checked the bulletin board to see if anyone needed crafting help, but then Tsu saw a request for someome needed a place to host a karoke night. Tsu opened her messages and sent Krysta a quick reply. 

Hey! I saw your request for hosting a karoke night. You can host it at my restaurant McFroppy's. Note: The ice cream machine may be broken, but everything should be perfect! Hope everyone has fun!

-Frops

OOC:

Feel free to start the karoke night OP thread at McFroppy's. It's on Floor 10, and everyone can access it. Good luck!