(PP-F10) Meetings are Trial and Error

Embers mind clicked slightly, Fae had been assigned to kill her? Embers pulled the other girl closer to her face, and smiled a vicious smile “You’re assigned to me? And that’s how you planned on killing me, with poison? Fae…” Embers dropped the other girl, and kicked her hard in the stomach “You’re a coward, using others to do your own work” Embers leaned down and grabbed Ragdoll, holstering the other girl onto her shoulder “You’re pathetic Fae, not even worth lifting my Scythe for. You're not worth the effort it would take to kill you”

Embers turned her back on her ‘assassin’, and began the short walk back to the store. Embers kicked open the door and dumped the other girl onto a table, shaking her head as she did. What the hell had today ground down to? A failed assassination play by an idiot of a young girl? Well, it seemed she had to visit a certain someone soon. Fae had gone off the deep end, one step too far.