[PP-F01] cleaning the Garden «Nature's Treasure» (Pick)

As he sits on the side of a bench he looks to see if there was something to do as he opens the menu he has, he got a message from an info breaker he contacted about a quest that gave good loot in Materials. "Ooh yes this is interesting to get... wait I'm doing this alone aren't I," he says to himself, looking up from his feet a guy walks up "How you doing miss, see you want to do a que.." before the male player could end his sentence Enna cut him off "No I'm not doing this with you, you seem boring," he said with a small giggle. The male player looked grumpy as he walked off saying something like "That Girl looked so nice too, and she is not even interested in me?" as Enna heard this he giggled a bit and looked at the man walked off again. Still not a girl but okay, he thought, looking after the guy. He always liked how people would confuse him with a girl even if he has grown out of denying it he still was not completely calm being hit on my guys like that. He then hits his long purple hair back and looks back at the message he got. He then began to hum a bit an of a song and was reading the message very calmly. A garden full of materials, It sounds romantic if I had someone to go with but most people seem boring here, as he hums a song from his past. Some people walked passed and some looked at him like some hungry wolf but he just sat there reading the message while humming to his song in his head.

@Pick