[ SP - 01 ] Next Beginning <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Puffing our her cheeks, Artemis exhaled. Today is the day... I have to finally kill something. She felt like sobbing. It’s for a good cause! I have to get stronger! She pumped her fists and stifled a choking cry. But they’re pigs, even though I never met these.. these kinds of boats. They’re still animals. Why are you so cruel Kayaba?! 

She pouted and entered the blacksmiths, her eyes threatening to spill tears. For the better good! Think that Amai! For. The. Better. Good! You have to kill these piggies to get stronger! Just  think that! She was quiet while she got the quest, deep in her mind. It’s only five.. or was it three? Whatever, that’s not a lot!

Rambling to herself that life was unfair, she made her way out of town and into the plains. “Not hard at all!” She exclaimed to herself as she saw the boars.

Battle Ready :

Spoiler

LVL : 5

DMG : 4

ACC : 2

Gear :

> Perfect | Judgment's Light | 2 DMG & 1 ACC

> 3 - Starter Healing Potions | +50 Health

> Vanity | Starting Light Armor

Skills

> Rank 1 - Healing Familiar | Heals 15*1 Every 5 Turns  

> Rank 1 - Rapier Weapons Skill | + 1 DMG

Edited by Artemis
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at her familiar one her shoulders, she gave a nervous smile. "Eheh… we'll be fine. Right Luros?" Artemis looked hopefully at her familiar. The cat gave a small mew in reply but glanced in another direction. Oh dear, this might not turn out so well. She fidgeted with the handle of her rapier as they made their way to a small boar. "It... I can't kill it. it's too cute!" The player whined, falling on to her knees. "Why does Kayaba make us do this?! Giant bugs, that's fine! But baby little pigs?! What did I do to deserve this torture?!" She shrieked, wrapping her hands around her head. Her familiar leaped off her shoulder and tilted her head at her with a curious expression. Artemis scooped her up and frowned, "I can't do this Luros! You got to help me here!" Her eyes were filled with panic. She's only a healing familiar though.