[SP-F-17] Battle of the Buns! <<Challenge of Olympus:Cook>>

This was it. The brave man and his devoted coach and mentor braved the harsh thin winds of Mt. Olympus. He barely felt like he could breath. On top of the harsh environment, he had to fight the different monsters and enemy soldiers that lurked in the area. He had to take multiple breaks due to the fatigue parameters set in the game. His energy was waning. It was only through sheer force of will that he was able to crawl and rock climb his way up the mountain.

Before him a divine figure beaconed him. It was the great Goddess of the Hearth, Hestia that shined with a grand radiance.

"Step forth, brave warrior. And hear my challenge. Black stated as he leaned forward to hear. " There is a great hole where grain grows. In two weeks time, we shall have a grand battle of the buns. If you are victorious, then I will gift you a gift of legends. " Hestia proclaimed.

Black accepted the challenge and then went down to see the hole amid the mighty mountain. "Wait...this is a thin whole...it blocks out the sun. How am I supposed to..." Black turned in am angry manner upset. The other Gods laughed and ridiculed him. "A human dares challenge a God?" They all laughed. 

Hestia was already well on her way to growing her grain to be used for bread in this battle of the buns. 

Though defeat seemed well on it's way, black was unfettered as he gripped his sword and leaned his arm out over the hole with a flicker of a grin.

Hestia gasped "Wait...what are you doing?" 

The light from the sun reflected of the sword and was cast directly upon the plant. 

"You can really mean to...you'd have to hold it straight like that for weeks." 

Black smirked. "You may be a god....but I am a Marine."

Black chuckled. "You must have never got a taste of our boot camp mind games." He said with a demonic expression.

Legend tales that the Marine held his sword above that hole for two straight weeks keeping his grain alive during the day, only stopping to rest during the games night cycles.

When the day finally arrived for the challenge, Black worked day and night to produce the best honey glazed dinner rolls he had to compete against Hestia's garlic bred.

Once she sampled his honey glazed dinner roll, her eyes lit up with wonder.

"Wow, your critical thinking skills under pressure. You truly are worthy to wield one of my greatest tools. Wield it well, Marine." She said as she rewarded him for his cleverness.

The Satyr then raised Black's arm up like he was the champion of all cooking. Today, Black felt like a champion and holding Hestia's flame in his hands. He knew his dream old being the best cook in Aincrad really could come true. 

Rewards: 

• 2 SP 
  • 400 Col
  • (+1) CD Tool, Hestia's Flame
Edited by Black