[PP-F01] Secret Medicine (Etherial, Katagawa)

Sitting at the park bench alone watching all the other players enjoying themselves and hanging out and talking to each other Etherial still unable to find a friend yet. She’s met 2 of them and haven’t seen them since. She smiled at the two couple to the east of her. Etherial isn’t much of a love type but she enjoys watching two couples be together. She then looks down and sees that she’s still alone. Etherial is 20 and still has never had a relationship but that won’t stop her from still try and look for someone. She’s a white hair girl that is very shy but very pertinent. She’s fairly short but doesn’t bother her. She looks back up and sees more people showing up almost like a meeting point for a rally or something. She’s to low of a level to participate in something huge but she doesn’t mind hearing what the man has to say. She looks as the couple that moved closer to her to get out of the way of the rally as they seem little discussed about the whole thing.

@Katagawa

Hokori had been hanging around the first floor for longer than she would've liked. Of course, that wasn't all bad. She could still get a fair amount of experience here, and helping others meant bringing more people to the higher levels. The game did seem to hold people's hands for the beginning, but she knew how tough it was starting in this game all on your own. Many people wouldn't even be able to share it with friends and family back home. As sad as it was, she knew she had to carry on.

There seemed to be some sort of meeting going on near the teleport gate, but Hokori was unable to figure out what it was for. It seemed like it was a large group of people gathering to go fight or do a difficult quest. Though she may have been able to do it, Hokori felt as though she would be more of a burden than an actual help to others. Instead, she was content to sit on a bench and organize her inventory for the millionth time. As confusing as the menus were, they were lacking in functionality. "I would kill for a sorting system in this inventory screen," she muttered aloud.

@Etherial

While sitting next to the couple that seem to be disgusted with the commotion going on with the crowd of people. Etherial looks over and notice them sitting on the ground. “E..Excuse me. I’ll be glad to give you my seat so you don’t have to sit on the ground.” Etherial didn’t mind standing but instead gets up and offers her seat to them as she then walks over to another bench with a girl already sitting at messing around with her inventory.

“I know that feeling. I see players all the time messing around with there inventory more than actually playing the game.” Etherial smiles as he looks at the girl next to her. “My name is Etherial glad to meet you.” She smiles a little. Feeling really shy she’s surprised that she is opening up to this girl that she’s never met before. Etherial looks around waiting for the girl to respond as she sees the couple finally move to the bench she was recently at.

@Katagawa

Hokori was grumbling as she was trying to move an item that didn't seem to want to be moved. It was some weird quest item that was bugged and wasn't removed from her inventory. "Another thing to plug it up with no use for it." As her mutterings continued, she was interrupted in this process by another girl. They seemed a bit younger, though being a video game that wasn't surprising. It also seemed like they were more of the shy type. "It's just one of the many things developers can't seem to get right. You would think they have dealt with enough pooor inventory systems playing games that they would be able to fix it." The girl introduced herself as Etherial. "Katagawa. People usually call me Kat, but call me whatever you'd like." She closesd her inventory and stood to offer Ehterial a handshake. Even in a game like this, she still clung to the bits of dignity she could find.

@Etherial