[F01-OP] QUEST: <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Part One

Kit found herself laughing after being tackled into the shallow river. She was soaked to the bone as well thanks to Sonya who had more or less grappled her. "I'll remember to be ready the next time I try to splash you." Kit stated. "How is it a loss for me?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Haha, good points, but if I wanted to I would have ran away, but I don't want to make you sad. You'll be the best." She watched her. "I could win this game if I wanted to. I can assure you, but I'd rather turn this quest in. You'll have to sleep with one eye open tonight Sonya, I might have a pillow with your name on it." she cackled a bit.

Kit thought about tickling Sonya but now isn't the time.
"Well I have a trick to get dry but you'll have to get off me, kind of pointless to try to get dry in a lazy river." Kit pointed out. "I'd just get wet all over again." she waited for the other woman to get off of her before getting up and taking off her devil suit in the menu. There was blue all around her body covering it. "And then." she put the devil suit back on. "Dry as a desert. Well, at least my clothes are at least." She smiled. "Should we have a race back to relax a bit?" she asked Sonya.

Sonya giggled at that, sitting on Kit's partially before sticking out her tongue at her friend and then slowly pulled herself backwards and off as she hadn't thought about possible sneak attacks in her future. Perhaps this would grow into a certain conditioning like to secret agents that attempted to remain constantly vigilant of their surroundings. It was there that Kit quickly change her gear the blue glow illuminating her as she then looked down at herself and slowly covered up her chest with those wet sleeveless arms as she looked a bit loss for words. "I umm need to buy another outfit so I can do that ..." She mumbled not really ready to remove her only vanity clothing out in the middle of no where. "I'll just wait till I get back to the bathroom besides the water is still rather refreshing."

A chill ran down her spine as the wind began to blow it wasn't bad but it was still a bit nippy as this game didn't fully let you sense large sensations of discomfort or pain. At the suggestion of a race, Sonya smirked and nods. "Well if you lose then you have to pay for food!" She quickly shot off some of the excess water still weighing her down as she began to sprint back through the forest back to good ole Zakaraiah's house.  A fit of laughter following as she never asked for a fair race and with the sleight head start less Kit started booking it right afterwards might find it hard to catch up. Even their stamina made it different allowing the two to run well past what Sonya was normally capable of.

It was there that she occasionally peeked back slowly down to check on where Kit was relative to her current position.

@Kit

rolling evens I catch up odds I don't and you won loot die roll not using my suit
ID# 109966 results: 20 (holy moly XD. After your post I'll wrap this one up.)

"Oh I don't think so!" she said watching Sonya sprint off. She cracked her neck and took off like a shot after her. A map of the town was firmly in her mind as she dove into a shop window and bolted up the stairs and through another window onto the roofs. She raced along the rooftops jumping from one roof to the next. She peered down at the crowded streets below and eyed up Sonya who was making her way through the town to get back to the old man's shop. She did a running leap to one of the roofs and saw she needed more momentum to make her jump. Kit quickly tucked her body in and did a forward flip and landed on one knee onto the roof, only to spring forwards and keep up her jaunt. The raven-haired woman looked down again at her friend and saw she had caught up with her. She then cartwheeled off the roof slats and tucked her body inwards to descend faster. Once halfway down in her free fall she opened up her body with her arms out to slow her fall slightly then rolled into a tumble once she hit the ground. Kit, was right back up and the cocky rouge like ninja tapped Sonya on her other shoulder to see if she'd look the wrong way. 

"Going my way?" She asked in a sultry tone. "I know this town like the curve of my blade. I shan't be left in your dust today my dear Sonnie."

She did another quick burst to get to the door and open it so that neither one of them would crash into the shop. In her mind, she reached the shop first, but it was likely that Sonya would run into the shop first. Perhaps this was a draw in this case.

@Sonya

Edited by Kit

Sonya continued to sprint, a giggle and smile to her step before then blinking and looking back again a bit confused as they made it into the city but still on route for Zakaraiah. "D-did she give up? I thought she would have been trying just a little bit harder then that." It wasn't till she was at the house that she saw her make it to the roof and squeaked now stumbling and slamming into the door with a startled groan before realizing that she had become quite klutzy when in came to movement in this game everything just felt a little off for some reason or another and here she was now slowly peeling back from the door as she moaned in discomfort rubbing her forehead."How on earth did you get all the way up there so quickly I thought I would have seen you at some point but taking the high road and letting me take the low road this entire time? I mean in the end though who got to Scotland first I guess we both partially tied at this."

"Oh well rain check on the dinner date then till someone actually managed to beat the other in a competition." Sonya left that little idea linger for now as she then made her way to the corner simply grinning a bit mischievously as she wondered what Kit would have to say in reaction to the remark but she would end it there now it was time for Kit to finish of this quest for the two of them by completing a successful crafting session as well as continuing on to offer up the delivery package that Zakaraiah had planned for them it was a bit boring the second time around to be completely honest but it was better with company.

@Kit

"I warned you about letting your guard down, but good job on taking off before the counter. I'm used to people playing fair all the time, it gets a little stagnant. With those monsters running around outside, it's fine to cheat and try to be ahead of the curve you know." She opened the door for the poor woman. "I managed to get up on the roofs and made my way over. I haven't been able to feel that thrilled in a long while. Thanks for the run Sonnie." she beamed at her friend. "We'll hunt around for freebies the npcs give out daily. Pretty nice of them too if you ask me."  She walked inside feeling oddly chilled. "Must be from our romp in the river."

"Welcome back ladies, that didn't take very long now did it?"
"Not at all really." Kit smiled and went behind the counter.
"So you make a potion like this, not that it matters unless you're an alchemist, but it's still neat. I'll let you do this for now. So you stir counter-clockwise three times and you add this ingredient in very slowly. Like this."

Kit watched and then started to cut and prepare the materials she had gathered. She placed them on a drying rack and took materials off the drying rack that were ready. She walked back over to him and started to use the pestle and mortar as instructed. She grabbed a few bottles and the cauldron. 

"No no, not the iron one dear, the copper one for the healing potions, trust me. It's a little trick I came up with."
"Oh certainly." She nodded and got to work with filling up the cauldron full of a thick liquid. She moved to where he had a steaming water and added that to the mix and started to stir that slowly. It was then she stirred in the crushed up materials and looked it over. Once it cooled enough she started to pour the mixture into the bottle.
"Well now let us see how you did, shall we?"

# 110098 7
Created Rare Potion!

"Hoho! A rare potion! Are you sure you don't want to be an alchemist? You have a nice nack for it."
"That'd be ideal, wouldn't it? For teleport crystals and the like. You'd never be useless either because it's a craft that needs to be crafted over and over again. Sadly it's not the life for me. I want something that will help me get the most out of those treasure boxes. Maybe I'll change my mind later, but for now, I know what I'm after."
"Ha, driven spirit I see. Well, then I'd like you to deliver something for me as an aspiring entrepreneur. Take this parcel to Lyle Tealeaf, he might have some extra work for you to do as well."
"Does it have to be today?"
"Nonsense but soon please."
"All right I'll look into it."
"Oh but you won't go empty handed! Here this is for all your efforts."
"Thank you Mr. Zack."

After collected their rewards the tandum went off in search of dinner.

Rewards Given
Kit
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
3SP
200Col

Sonya
1Sp
200Col

Edited by Kit