APD's Wanted List.

WANTED
Player Name: Hidden
Crystal: Orange(crimes unleashing a high leveled psychopath into the world of Aincrad who had been previously locked under lock and key. If one is seen the other might follow.)
Outfit: A black cloak is what this player usually wears obscuring any details of physical appearances making this one of the harder ones to try and track down.
Player Build: A player that wields a dagger and hiding tactics as if modeled after our master of shadows Hikoru. Beware of phase, and paralyzing effects.
Threat level: Tier three and above players or a group of 2-3 tier two players are recommended to take down this individual that is wanted. NEEDED: Must bring a scout type player to try and find this subject that using the hiding skill and most likely will be remaining in such stealth for the foreseeable future.
Wanted: Captured, hands bound, and with no way to speak to prevent the use of a teleport crystal.
Sentence: to be put in prison for the safety of others
Reward: 14K Col. 5 free items from my shop that can be ordered or bought.

WANTED
Player Named: Pinball
Crystal: Orange (crimes of murder of a player, and followed by attacking a tier 1 player with intent of murder)
Outfit: The player was last seen wearing a long sleeved black shirt, along with leather armor that consists of boots, shoulder pad, breastplate, and knee pads. He was also wearing a necklace that had a diamond jewel in the shape of a sword, and the sword at his hip that he had stolen from player Dustin.
Player build: The fugitive was last seen using a one handed straight sword that he had stolen from the tier one player Dustin. However, even if that is so he does specialize more so in two handed spears that have a freezing and phase effect he has no other notable skills beyond a stun skill so beware the opening stun attack.
Threat level: I would say that two tier two players would be enough for him as long as he is holding the one handed weapon that he was last seen using. If he is seen using a spear PLEASE wait for tier three player to assist in the apprehension of the subject.
Wanted: captured, hands bound, with no ways to access the TP crystal.
Sentence: to be interrogated for reason of his murder to see if it was self-defense or pre-meditated murder.
Reward: 10K col, along with 5 free items from my shop that can be ordered or bought.

Signed: Hestia, of the Aincrad Police Department (APD)
[if you have any other fugitives that need to be found and sentenced to the degree of law that we can try to provide in Aincrad please send me a message and i will make sure to update this bulletin board with any criminal's information that is sent.]