[F21-SP] What we do for rewards <<Nature's Treasure>>

Moving forward through the encampment of the obvious cult towards Tesseleth i make my way towards the giant tent to make sure that it isn't the giant corpse of Teseeleth and all the while hope it is since i have never seen the might beast known as Tesseleth. The name of the creature that supposedly gave the frontlines trouble in some form or the other that they had never explained to me. As i get closer slowly but surely towards the center where the giant tent is i sneak underneath the loose cloth to move into it sticking close towards the ground to avoid being seen which is rather easy for once since i am wearing light armor rather than the loud clanking armor that i wear during fights. Looking upwards i would see many cloaked individuals who are wearing some mask or the other to cover their faces with the one connecting tie being that they are all draconic or reptilian in nature.

#111494 LD:5+8=13 1 found (67)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the various NPCs i can only curse silently to myself since i can't even see past them towards the center and i couldn't easily knock them out either if i tried that since i could only imagine they have a good amount of hp.  Looking towards the group of cultists i would slowly make my way around the circle gazing from one creature to the next as i would see that their is nothing at all moving meaning that their is no opportunity for me to see past them. With a small sigh escaping my lips i would quickly get out of the tent once more as i gaze around and move across into hiding once more. Looking around from one passing cultist to another i would see them moving as i slowly see a cultist come into view. With my gaze locked onto the singular cultist that is by itself i would slowly follow it sticking a fare distance away from it to keep it in my sights.

#111496 LD:18+8=26 2 found (69 total)

Continuing to shadow the cultist i would watch from a distance seeing the figure communicate and talk with the others until eventually reaching the north eastern part of the encampment as i grin as the figure moves into a more darkened part of the area to enter into a tent as i would slip into the tent along with them. With a nod of my head i would make a quick dart forward and slam my fist into the back of their head to stun the creature and then get out my sword and push it through the neck of the NPC decapitating it and not damaging any of the gear it is wearing as it bursts into pixels and drops the gear for myself to wear. With a nod of my head i would equip the new piece of gear and than make my way towards the big tent once more to enter into it and finally get a closer look to see what they are surrounding.

#111497 LD:18+8=26 2 found (71)

Making my way through the encampment i would only give polite and quick nods of my head to anyone that i would pass by as my familiar would remain flying overheard to avoid being seen by any of the NPCs down below as i shift through the crowd. Eventually arriving at the big tent and entering through the main entrance i would gaze into the crowd once more. Making my way through the crowd slowly but surely bumping my way through while keeping my head down to avoid people trying to pull the mask off of my face for my actions i would slowly make my way into the center. Where the sounds of voices slowly become present as they soon start to speak at a volume i can fully hear. "....full strength! Once we are able to the offspring of Tesseleth will once more rule with us as his enforcers!" A male void would ring out loudly as the crowd cheers in excitement at hearing that as i just nod my head accepting this since it means i can try to strike back at a later time.

#111498 LD:3+8=11 1 found (72)

Waiting patiently i would hear them talk about waiting for opportunities to try and strike back against some kind of nonbelievers of which i could only assume that they are speaking about the main settlement and the outlying settlements like the one within the hidden village quest. That or trying to find the frontline members without any hope of doing so since those players are seemingly more so interested in exploring the floors up ahead of this instead of exploring the lower floors for their secrets. 'Which makes sense, but as Itzal likes to point out their are many places of beauty and wonder within this world that if people spent some time to view they would see at least some kind of beauty within this world.' I think to myself with a small sad smile when thinking about the man that was my friend, but in the end abandoned me to deal with things because of some stupid belief that doing what we did for Durares wasn't even worth it. That the protection of that creature even if it was bits of code was worth it since it worked out in our favor.

#111499 LD:17+8=25 2 found (74)

Looking towards the preacher of these cultists i keep such things in mind knowing that eventually they're going to strike at the outlying settlements and people which means that i will have to act sooner rather than later at some point to deal with all of them. 'Though if they are as strong as Tesseleth that means left unattended they could basically just stall out this floor into oblivion.' I think  to myself as i just nod my head at this information and just slowly but surely show myself the way out of this place to avoid being caught by the people and monster NPC cultists that are trying to worship the small drakelings that look like replicas of Tesseleth. Wading myself through the sea of night like cloth and brushing pass the walls of code that block my progress by trying to push me back to where i had started. As slowly a chorus of praises ring out through the clearing of praise to this fallen dragon.

#111500 LD:9+8=17 2 found (76)

While making my way through the people i eventually get out of their and taking in a big breathe of fresh air as i look up towards the sky as i once more slink into the shadows while equipping my LD gear once more as i escape the big center tent.  Once outside of it i would look up to see my familiar making his way down towards me and resting by my side and looking at me with a concerned look as i can see the worry as the puppy dog like eyes appear with the slight pouting like look upon his feline face. I lower my hand and run it gently through his fur with a gentle look and a small smile as i get down onto one knee and wrap my arms around Kuro's neck in a hug as i rest my head gently against his back. It's okay Kuro everything is fine. I whisper softly towards the feline while petting his head gently from the top down to the back of his neck.

#111501 LD:20+8=28 2 found (78)

After only a few moments after that i get back up onto my feet and nods towards Kuro as i quickly make my way through the encampment once more to just get out of that weird ritualistic worship of a dead dragon and its lineage. Knowing at least a fun thing to do on the side since i figure i could handle weak mobs like that since they aren't replicas of the floor bosses, or at the very least shouldn't be replicas by nature until maybe in the later floors where the game tries to find a way to challenge the players. 'I mean heck, Calrex can most likely 1v5 bosses at this point so they need to eventually create something for myself, and shield if Calrex is going to become the game's standard of power around these parts.' I think to myself with a slightly amused chuckle at the thought of the ultramarine knight being able to fight the likes of Bialas, and the dark council.

#111502 LD:17+8=25 2 found (80)

Moving through the large encampment i eventually make it out the other side without much issue from any of the cultists since they all seemed to have eventually migrated towards the center tent. With being out of their i just nod my head with a grin upon my face knowing that things will be going fine from here on out as i think a bit darkly about the situation with macradon and the rest of team Big god ***** heroes. 'They are all arrogant to say the least seemingly. They all like to act they know what is best for everyone and only care for themselves when it comes to battle. I just...if i am going to supply the frontlines with actual supplies to make sure things go where they may to help everyone i need to make my own strike force. Find my own merchant. Find my own way of making sure everyone gets supplies that they are owed.' I think to myself as i look up towards the sky in wonderment of that and the amount of effort i'll need to put in. The amount of effort that'll be more than a 100% more than Shield's.

#111504 lD:9+8=17 2 found (82)

Looking towards in front of me as my body moves upon autopilot i let my mind wonder to who i can trust and who can stand with me to form a counter force against Shield's group. 'This will only divide the frontlines more if i don't word this carefully with the rest of the group, but at this point i'm sure the tension between me and Shield in terms of our agendas are going to be palpable for everyone. I know Ruby stands by my side always, Zandra hates shield and will side with me. I need to get Neo on my side and keep it that way. I need to make sure that i have the cooking source of Aincrad and she is a good friend i don't want her working with Shield.' i think to myself with a nod of my head at that as i take the bundle of materials i've been handed to by my familiar and put them away.

#111507 LD:8+8=16 2 found (84)

Thinking through the possibilities of what other players i know of i file through them in my mind slowly but surely thinking of every possibility of who could make for a guild ally in my cause. 'I know that Hikoru is most likely a neutral face, Domarus would most likely accuse me of starting stuff and thus wouldn't assist me and be neutral as well. That or assist me who knows. Macradon is gone. Calrex might side with Shield more so than anything. Hazado should side with me in theory if i can get Neo. Stryder would be begrudgingly possibly that or just side with Shield since he distrusts me to begin with. Itzal is gone like Pinball and Hidden. I don't have many allies that can be in my team anymore that is guaranteed unless i can get Neo and haz with me. Than we can only hope we can snipe the last kill away from Shield and beat.' My thoughts rage on like a sea of worry, and guilt over the things i'm doing, and have done that lead me to the current thoughts process i'm forced to pursue.

#111510 LD:1 (85)

With that over with i gaze over the fields of the questing area with a sullen smile knowing what will need to be done to try and make the people understand that the way to make things better is through a way they aren't use to. 'i will just need to trust Zandra to side with me and help me through this to prove to those "heroes" that they are just being greedy and not helping others but hindering them more so than anything else.' I think to myself a bit bitterly at the thought of macradon's trinket, Beat's drop, and the holding onto of the other unique drops that they keep to themselves to allow others to suffer and not allow themselves a chance of any kind of success when it comes to getting a drop to help them live through this game as efficiently as the Beat and Shield duo are doing. 'I'm sorry to all the promises i made to not be like this but this is now necessary.'

#111511 LD:9+8=17 2 found (87)

With a new conviction and a thought of what needs to be done to forge the path ahead even if the path ahead will most likely be forged through betrayals and following in the steps of the man she made sure to take down not even that long ago. I forge myself ahead ready to play to the fiddle of Shield and macradon's unique game for just a bit longer to only prepare myself for the counter attack against their stupid wants and desires to make things even more difficult. My familiar at my side looking at me with some slight amount of concern as i can only try to give Kuro a small reassuring smile to convince him to go along with the mood i am giving off. Myself taking another material with a begrudging desire to do so as i add it into my inventory. Well i've basically put myself on a warpath. time to follow it.

#111512 LD:8+8=16 2 found (89)

'Though if i do this i would need a solid group who can side with me, and allies who would side with me. Though all i know is Ruby who would maybe follow me in all honesty. Stryder and Dustin have the guardians of the new dawn. Zandra started her own guild supposedly along with Neo and haz. I won't be able to convince the only people i know who would be willing to side with me in this whole strike force idea.; i think to myself a bit bitterly since i know that no matter how hard i could try that it won't be enough not when others are having their own guild, and their isn't much confidence in myself in getting new members to join mine. Since in the end it becomes a game of can i at least convince the three other guilds to become like a alliance of assisting one another through trouble and aid and than seeing if i can try to form a name under one banner of which the guild alliance could be named.

#111513 LD:3+8=11 1 found (90)

I have a uphill battle and i have no paddle ot get me out of this anytime soon or even easily without killing myself along the way because of my decision to try and even do this. I say softly and irritably as i continue walking and pick up another material as i gaze at the thing that people fight and die for of which i am finally reaching my boiling point of being able to handle the events of all of this. 'I...why do i even fight at this point.' I wonder to myself somberly as i stare at the material as i move it around in my hand as i think upon my guild in question as i ignore a simple fact with the ideas that formed in my mind to try and beat Shield and what he is doing. That i would need to try and leave the HDA to begin with to even start and attempt my idea as a initial type of thing. Can i just leave my family like that without even a care for what they are doing?

#111515 LD:18+8=26 2 found (92)

Gazing at the material i would pocket it away and pick up another one as my thoughts remain as distant as ever as i bite my lower lip and fall upon the ground not having the strength to stand as i realize the one thing motivating me to push forward is now gone. My sister is safe and in this world. I protect her in this world i make sure she doesn't grow up lonely like i have. I can try to be the good big sis that i missed out on for years. Though....she is gone i can't even find her or even know where to begin with really. I say in a frustrated tone of voice knowing that she left at some point and is off doing who even knows what by now. of which i can only have fear and anxiety about the prospect of her having joined back up with Hidden and the others to finish whatever ideals she now believes in.

#111519 LD:18+8=26 2 found (94)

• 4 weeks later...

Though if that is really the case than...if i don't fight for my sister, and my friends can take care of themselves. Why do i fight all i do is fight for the progression of the floors. I try to fight against injustice but all i have done is brought more chaos and torn apart the bonds of friendship that i have made. Itzal has left, I supported Hirru's idea, i formed a police force that only allowed the PKer supporters to show themselves and be more bold about it in the open seemingly. i sigh out softly and somberly as i look towards the ground as i stare in bewilderment about what to even do about this whole situation that i can't even contain anymore if i even tried seemingly. That the people i care for slowly leave me, that the peace i try to bring through my methods only leave behind broken shells of people that need to be rebuilt, and or have me dealing with other broken individuals that need to be dealt with in some way or the other before they hurt someone.

#112524 LD:6+8=14 (95 mats)

Gazing towards the ground i would get up onto my feet slowly but surely pushing myself off the ground as my familiar continues to gather materials by my feet as i just nod at him in thanks as i pick them up and put them away while continuing forward with my hands in my pockets as i make my way to the exit of the area at a slow and steady pace as i glance around at the various areas on the way back with each one seemingly being just as beautiful as the last in its own unique way that would capture the heart and imagination of those passing by. 'Sometimes we try to run through life so fast we never take some time to notice the flowers that we stomp through along the way and the beauty that they can bring with the happiness to those who take the time to appreciate the beauty.' I think to myself trying to force some kind of happiness into my system even if it is only temporary so i can try to mentally bolster myself for what i will need to do.

#112525 LD:4+8=12 (96)

Walking through the safety area where their was only a few monsters around that would spawn in some form or the other. I smile a bit softly remembering spending time here with Kimi and enjoying it a lot honestly from the simple fact it was peaceful...well slightly peaceful their was the octopus to deal with. 'I never can think of something to do without fighting can i?' i wonder to myself as i feel a pang and pain echo through my chest at that as i glance away as i gaze forward to try and just hurry myself past this area to get out of here faster as i move past the fishing spot where the duo of Ruby and myself spent a long time gathering money and materials to get some kind of fame to our names to try and break a record of how many things we can kill in a grinding session seemingly. I chuckle a bit and smile a bit in memory of the whole lot of loot that we had gotten from doing that which made it all worth it in the end.

#112526 LD:11+8=19 (58)

Lastly once arriving onto the outer edges of the questing zone my familiar brings me one last batch of materials that i put away into my inventory before stepping out of the area as i make my way back towards the main settlement to travel to the only floor where i can think of a new start being appropriate. Passing by the hotsprings i give it only the briefest glance before continuing forward as i equip the black cloak to try and hide my features as i raise its hood to cover my face with my familiar flying high once more like trained to do. While gazing forward i move through the crowds of people as i would eventually make it towards the teleport gate with a low sharp whistle to get my familiar to come down towards my side as i move towards the teleport gate and say the magic words. Teleport, Athenea. With the command listed and the location set i see the gate open and walk through it with my familiar with a sullen look in my eyes as if i am about to face death.

#112527 LD:2+8=10 (59)

Summary:

1200 COL

3 SP

59 T3 mats