[F06-SP] <<The Gemini>> The Dark MIrror

I had heard through the grape vine that the Info Brokers were saying if you wandered around Krycim long enough a shadowy figure would approach you and if you took the challenge and defeated them in battle an awesome new skill would be unlocked. So I wandered in and out of the shops and things not really interested in buying anything but just waiting for the figure to appear. Suddenly at the head of an alley I saw a strange figure, and they immediately ducked into the alley. But could that be a player? I warily moved to the edge of the alley and looked inside. There was no one else to ambush me, so I walked into the alley and the figure simply stated, “If you would like to challenge me, follow me outside the town limits. There we will fight until you have passed or failed.” The figure then wordlessly moved past me and started towards the edge of town.

Quest Requirements:

Spoiler
  • Defeat <<The Gemini>>

Quest Rewards:

Spoiler
  • 3 Additional SP
  • 600 Col
  • Extra Skill: <<Concentration>> if The Gemini is spared.
  • Extra Skill: <<Disguise>> if The Gemini is killed.

<<The Gemini>>'s Stats:

Spoiler
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 150/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0
    • Crits: on 9 does 90 DMG, on 10 does 105 DMG
    • +1 ACC on first hit, 

Combat Status:

Spoiler
  • Mortambo: HP 300/300 | 30/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0
    • On a 9-10, do 12 unmitigated damage for 2 turns. Refreshes.
    • On a hit, 18 unmitigated damage to attacker.
    • On a hit, gain 5 HP for next 3 turns. Refreshes.
    • On a CD 6+, gain +1 energy at the start of the next turn. 

Equipped Items:

1. Handwraps of the Sands (+2 DMG, +1 Bleed)
  2. Greaves of Retaliation (+2 Thorns, +1 Regen)
  3. Sharpshooter (+2 ACC, +1 Recovery)

Battle Ready Inventory:

• 5 Tier 1 Uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)
  • 1 Tier 1 Uncommon Damage Potion (+1 Damage)

USING 1 YUI'S GRACE - +1 SP TO THIS THREAD

As I followed this strange figure out of the town, I realized that this could be a trap. Player Killers often would do whatever they could to lure you out of town. As we got to a clearing, I stopped. “This is far enough. I’m not sure I trust you enough to follow you much further from town.” The figure stopped and turned around with a smile on its face. “You don’t trust me? How can you say that to this face?” The figure threw off its hood to reveal my own face smirking back and me. It dropped its cape as well revealing hand-wraps and greaves exactly like my own. “Wait…what is this? Who…what are you?” I took a step back feeling my anxiety rise. “I am a test. If you can’t pass, then you should go back to the Town of Beginnings and recognize that you have failed.”

“If you cannot defeat me, you don’t deserve to advance to the front lines. You don’t deserve to be better than the other weaklings that don’t leave the safe zones. Show me your strength and prove to me you deserve to be a part of this fight.” I hesitated for a moment as the doppelganger’s words struck a chord. Did I deserve to be here, fighting and adventuring? Suddenly, it was right in front of me going to strike me with a hard right hook to my face. His fist slammed into my face and I stumbled back a few steps before activating <<Delayed Sword>> quickly delivering a few spinning kicks before my opponent’s neck was laid bare and chopped down hard on his neck before I jumped back putting some space between us. “I see you have some spirit and some knowledge of how to fight. Good, I thought this might be too easy.”

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111940
    • Battle: 10 + 2 = 12 (CRITICAL HIT! +2 DMG)
    • Craft: 2 (no recovery
    • MOB: 8 + 3 = 11 (HIT!)
  • Mortambo: HP 251/300 | 27/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-49 HP)(-3 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7 + 2 = 9 x 4 = 36 DMG - 27 MIT = 9 DMG
    • On getting hit, 18 unmitigated damage to attacker.
    • On getting hit, gain 5 HP for next 3 turns. Refreshes. (0/3)
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 111/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-39 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 75 - 26 MIT = 49 DMG
    • Activates Thorns
    • Bleed: 12 DMG (1/2)
    • +1 ACC on first hit, 

Edited by Mortambo

For a moment, we stared across the space at each other. How much like me was he? Did he know my moves? Could he predict my tactics? I moved slowly to the right and my mimic followed my movement. I shook my head and decided I couldn’t try and analyze this fight for tactics. This was also like the Boulder from my Martial Arts quest. This Boulder just moves and talks. I darted forward activating my Sword Art again and as my hand slammed into his throat my doppelganger spun into a kick and briefly knocked me down to the ground. Flipping back up to my feet, I got back to a good distance before another strike from my opponent could land. I watched my hit points fall I realized I was taking the worst of these exchanges. This is not going well. I need to find a way to get some advantage here.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111941
    • Battle: 5 + 2 = 7 (HIT! )
    • Craft: 12 (recovery)
    • MOB: 4 + 2 = 6 (HIT!)
  • Mortambo: HP 207/300 | 25/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-49 HP)(-3 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7 = 7 x 4 = 28 DMG - 27 MIT = 1 DMG
    • On getting hit, gain 5 HP for next 3 turns. Refreshes. (1/3)
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 80/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-31 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
    • Bleed: 12 DMG (2/2)

Edited by Mortambo

I went for another strike this time beginning with a spinning low kick as I activated my Sword Art, continuing into two more kicks before delivering a savage punch to his throat again. Staying down for a moment, he spun up to his feet narrowly missing my face with a return kick. Maybe just powering through this like I did with the Boulder will work too. Just keep hitting him until he doesn’t keep moving. That kick was getting sloppy. I watched his hit points drop below half and smiled. He grimaced at me before saying, “What do you think you’re smiling for? We aren’t done yet. Your test is far from over.” “If that’s what you think. I’ve faced harder things than you, and I’ll face harder things yet to come. Let’s finish this already so I can get back to the real quests I need to be doing.”

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111942
    • Battle: 9 + 2 = 11 (CRITICAL HIT! +1 DMG)
    • Craft: 10 (recovery)
    • MOB: 3 + 2 = 5 (MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 212/300 | 23/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7 + 1  = 8 x 4 = 32 DMG - 27 MIT = 5 DMG
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 63/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-17 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 75 - 26 MIT = 49 DMG (MISS!)
    • Activates Thorns

Edited by Mortambo

“Oh? Getting a little cocky are we? Well I’m not finished yet!” The mimic lashed out with a quick flurry of punches but I managed to almost lazily dodge out of the way. “You’re already getting sloppy. You’re obviously not a perfect copy of me or you’d be doing a lot better.” I activated my Sword Art and slammed two quick kicks into his chest sending him stumbling back and then ending with a massive spinning punch which knocked him on his butt. “See. I don’t know if you’re supposed to be this much weaker but this is a bit too easy. So can we finish up already?” I saw his hit point drop dangerously low and just shook my head. “Especially since I can’t have you running around with my face on it. You might get my friends in danger and that wouldn’t be acceptable. There’s only one outcome to this fight.”

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111943
    • Battle: 10 + 2 = 12 (CRITICAL HIT! +2 DMG)
    • Craft: 4 (no recovery)
    • MOB: 1 + 2 = 3 (CRITICAL MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 217/300 | 21/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7 + 2  = 9 x 4 = 36 DMG - 27 MIT = 9 DMG
    • On getting hit, gain 5 HP for next 3 turns. Refreshes. (2/3)
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 42/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-21 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 75 - 26 MIT = 49 DMG (MISS!)

Edited by Mortambo

The mimic jumped to his feet, and delivered a harried punch with hardly any power behind it. Shrugging it off, I replied with another savage set of kicks that once again knocked him to the ground. “Stay down this time, there’s no use. This fight is over.” I walked slowly towards the mimic and he was just shaking his head not believing how strong I was. “How is this possible? These fights are usually more evenly matched.” I just chuckled, “I learned a lesson from a Boulder about hard to win fights and how to break through them. You just keep punching them like your fist is already going through the other side.” The mimic blanched a little and just shook his head again. “Well you’ve certainly passed, we can consider the challenge over.” As I came to stand over the mimic looking down at him, I said “Oh is it? As I said, there’s only one outcome to this fight and it is either my death or yours. I can’t let you walk around with my face.”

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111944
    • Battle: 8 + 2 = 10 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 7 ( recovery)
    • MOB: 6 + 2 = 8 (HIT!)
  • Mortambo: HP 173/300 | 19/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-49 HP)(-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7  = 7 x 4 = 28 DMG - 27 MIT = 1 DMG
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 11/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-31 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
    • Bleed: 12 DMG (2/2)

Edited by Mortambo

As I stood over him, he lashed out with a kick which landed squarely and made me pause for a moment, but as I kept coming towards him the mimic began to look up at me in fear. He scrambled away from me on the ground as I activated <<Delayed Sword>> again and just pummeled him before ending up over him poised for a final strike. My knees pressed down on his shoulders so he couldn’t move, and my hand up ready to strike down like a snake and deliver the final blow the mimic pleaded with me “WAIT, please don’t kill me. I won’t mimic you anymore I promise! That’s not what I do.” I shook my head, my mind made up. “I can’t take that chance. I just joined a guild and I’ve made friends in this world. I won’t put other people who know me at risk.” As my fist came down, the mimic struggled against me but nothing stopped me from finishing him off.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111945
    • Battle: 4 + 2 = 6 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 12 ( recovery)
    • MOB: 8 + 2 = 10 (HIT!)
  • Mortambo: HP 129/300 | 17/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-49 HP) (-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword: 7  = 7 x 4 = 28 DMG - 27 MIT = 1 DMG
  • <<The Gemini>>: HP 0/150 | DMG 75 | MIT 27 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (DEAD by Thorns) (19HP)

Loot Roll:

Spoiler
  • ID 111974
    • Loot: 15
    • Craft: 11
  • Results:
    • 750 Col
    • 4 T1 Materials
    • 1 Unidentified Rare Heavy Armor [111974]

Edited by Mortambo

As my fist impacted with his face, and the mimic exploded immediately in a shower of blue sparks, I jumped up from the ground and paced around accepting the loot from the battle. I still have too much adrenaline, too much anxiety, I need to rest to get my health back but then I think I should keep hunting. I watched my hit points slowly recover and I started down the trail looking for more things to fight. I quickly came across some mushrooms and other materials and put them in my inventory. The end of that fight…I’m not sure if that was the right decision but it was made. That was the first fight I was confident of not losing but I sure did get hurt. My hit points and energy creeped up a little more. Why do I want to fight more things so badly? I hurried down the trail deeper into the wilds of Floor 6.

Gathering Roll:

Spoiler
  • ID 111988
    • Craft: 5 (+1 bonus material)
    • Loot: 20 (+1 material)
  • Result: 2 T1 Materials
  • Totals:
    • 750 Col
    • 6 T1 Materials

(129 + 10 = 139/300 HP, 1/3 Energy Refreshed)

Edited by Mortambo

I was almost blinded by this push to fight again I didn’t see anything else useful for crafting as I stormed through the jungle. What was going on? This wasn’t like me. I was cool, analytical, tactical, and definitely not the type to just smash a creature’s face in. Maybe that’s why. This twin of mine showed me a part of myself I don’t like. I taunted him and played with him like a cat plays with a mouse rather than just finishing him off. I definitely don’t like it. But what will more fighting prove? I don’t know, but I need to do something with this restless energy to burn it off. I punched a tree nearby and It shook, rousting the birds and other inhabitants and sending them flying and making all kinds of noise. Suddenly nearby I heard something moving through the jungle. Stopping to listen more closely, I crouched down behind some bushes.

Gathering Roll:

Spoiler
  • ID 111988
    • Craft: 11 (no bonus material)
    • Loot: 7 (no material)
  • Result: 0 T1 Materials
  • Totals: 
    • 750 Col
    • 6 T1 Materials

(139 +10 = 149 HP, 2/3 Energy Refreshed)

Edited by Mortambo

As I crouched there, four large brutish creatures moved past me through the jungle. They were scaled with lizard like snouts…These must be kobolds! I thought to myself as they passed.  Perfect! They seemed on the weaker side for this floor, but I bet would still be a challenge. Watching my health rise a little more I sighed. I guess I’ll have to use some of my potions. I quickly drank two of my potions and watched my health go up over two thirds of its total. That should be good enough. Now, can I take all four at once? I considered my options, how much health I had, and I crept forward a little trying to stay fairly silent to get a better look at my opponents. Luckily they weren’t bothering to be quiet so whatever noise I made went unnoticed. Yes, I can take them all at once. I nodded to myself confidently and leapt into action.

-2 Tier 1 Uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)

( 149 + 90 = 230, 3/3 Energy Restored)

Edited by Mortambo

I waited until the Kobolds stopped for a moment, as it seemed like they were searching for something. I used this opportunity to dash out and perform a back flip to connect a sweeping flash kick with all four of the kobolds arrayed in front me. As my kick connected they all grunted in surprise but faster than I thought possible managed to sweep their spears down at me. Only one connected as I ducked and dodged around them but it was still a solid blow. They all formed up and waited for my next attack rather than rushing me so I knew this wasn’t going to be an easy set of kills. They were used to working together and fighting more defensively. I couldn’t wipe the grin off of my face as I thought of the challenge. What is wrong with me today? Risking my life and all I can do is grin?

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111990
    • Battle: 7 + 2 = 9 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 7 ( recovery)
    • MOB: 3 (MISS!)
  • ID 111991
    • Battle: 6 + 2 = 8 (HIT!)
    • MOB: 2 (MISS!)
  • ID 111992
    • MOB: 7 (HIT!)
  • ID 111993
    • Battle: 5 + 2 = 7 (HIT!)
    • MOB: 5 (MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 210/300 | 20/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-19 HP) (-10 EN)
    • Crescent Moon:  DMG 7  = 7 x 3 = 21 DMG 
  • Kobold #1: HP 129/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #2: HP 129/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #3: HP 111/150 | DMG 45 (-39 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 45 - 26 MIT = 19
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #4: HP 129/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)

Edited by Mortambo

I waited a moment to watch how they were arranged before darting forward and performing the same move as before. This time they were more prepared and as I finished my back flip I found myself having to instantly dodge and duck out of the way of their spears. One slammed into my shoulder and another into my side before I could get back out of range. I watched my hit points drop and realized this was going to be a closer fight than I bargained for. Watching theirs drop as well I prepared another strike like my last two. I might just have to use some more of my potions at this rate. I grimaced as that thought crossed my mind but it was exactly why I had them. I’ll just have to find an alchemist to buy some more from. The kobolds had fallen back into their defensive stance and were just waiting for my next attack.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111994
    • Battle: 8 + 2 = 9 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 5 ( no recovery)
    • MOB: 9 (CRITICAL! +1 DMG)
  • ID 111995
    • Battle: 5 + 2 = 8 (HIT!)
  • ID 111996
    • MOB: 3 (HIT!)
  • ID 111997
    • MOB: 9 (CRITICAL! +1 DMG)
  • Mortambo: HP 175/300 | 12/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-40 HP) (-10 EN)
    • Crescent Moon:  DMG 7  = 7 x 3 = 21 DMG to all
  • Kobold #1: HP 90/150 | DMG 45 (-39 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 46 - 26 MIT = 20 DMG
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #2: HP 108/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #3: HP 90/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #4: HP 90/150 | DMG 45 (-39 HP)
    • Attack: DMG 46  - 26 MIT = 20 DMG
    • Activates Thorns

Edited by Mortambo

Preparing my last Sword Art that could affect all of them at once I once again performed a sweeping flash kick to connect all of them together, but this time one of them managed to dance back and block with his spear. As I landed they darted forward again, their spears flashing in the sunlight moving at almost lightning speed, but this time I was ready. I moved into their attack rather than trying to dodge and most of their spears hit against my armor ineffectually. One of the kobolds though, noticed this and managed to reroute his spear in time getting a good hit in and piercing through my armor. Stumbling back, I managed to keep my feet. Now I am low enough on energy I’d have to resort to my single target attacks. I looked over their hit points and chose my target. I need to take one out to even the odds a little.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 111999
    • Craft: 12 ( recovery)
  • ID 112000
    • Battle: 7 + 2 = 9 (HIT!)
  • ID 112001
    • Battle: 4 + 2 = 10 (HIT!)
    • MOB: 8 (HIT!)
  • ID 112002
    • Battle: 1 + 2 = 3 (CRITICAL MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 161/300 | 2/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-19 HP) (-11 EN)
    • Crescent Moon:  DMG 7  = 7 x 3 = 21 DMG to (Kobold 1, 2, 3)
  • Kobold #1: HP 69/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #2: HP 87/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
  • Kobold #3: HP 51/150 | DMG 45 (-39 HP)
    • Attack: 45 DMG - 26 MIT = 19 DMG
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #4: HP 90/150 | DMG 45 

Edited by Mortambo

The one that just slashed me seemed weakest and he hadn’t quite gotten back in formation, so I darted forward and hit him with a flurry of kicks and finally a punch to the throat sending him stumbling back. Their spears all lashed out again and this time I didn’t do nearly as good a job of dodging after my all-out attack hoping to take him out. Three of them slashed me and I saw my health bar dropping quickly towards red. This is not going well. Why did I want to do this again? I need to turn the tide of this battle in my favor. All of the kobolds were pretty banged up but I wasn’t sure if I would be able to outlast them at this point. This is looking pretty grim but I can make it through. I’ve survived worse. Just take them out one by one and you’ve got this.  

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 112003
    • Craft: 7 ( recovery)
  • ID 112004
    • MOB: 8 (MISS!)
  • ID 112005
  • ID 112006
    • MOB: 1 (MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 109/300 | 0/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-57 HP) (-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword:  DMG 7  = 7 x 4 = 28 DMG to (Kobold 3)
  • Kobold #1: HP 51/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #2: HP 69/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #3: HP 5/150 | DMG 45 (-46 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #4: HP 90/150 | DMG 45 

Edited by Mortambo

Concentrating on the nearly dead kobold, I darted forward again and smashed my fist into his chest sending him stumbling back a few feet. He looked surprised for a moment as he was consumed and disappeared in a shower of blue sparks. One down, just these three to go. No problem. The other three turned on me and I managed to dodge out of the way of two of their spears but one got a good solid slash across the chest. Well I have my new target. It seems like I need to take you out next. I waited for a moment looking for a good opportunity but the kobolds closed the spot in their ranks and formed back up defensively. These monsters were pretty good at making me pay in health for every attack. Luckily I could pay them back in kind. As I darted forward again, I realized I still had a smile on my face.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 112007
    • Craft: 11 ( recovery)
    • MOB: 2 (HIT!)
  • ID 112008
  • ID 112009
    • MOB: 10 (HIT!)
  • ID 1120010
    • MOB: 2 (MISS!)
  • Mortambo: HP 93/300 | 1/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-21 HP) (- 1 EN)
    • Attack:  7 DMG   to (Kobold 3)
  • Kobold #1: HP 51/150 | DMG 45 
  • Kobold #2: HP 41/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Attack: 47 DMG - 26 MIT = 21 DMG
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #3: HP 0/150 | DMG 45 (-7 HP) (DEAD)

Loot Roll for Kobold 3:

Spoiler
  • ID 112011
    • Craft: 4
    • Loot: 6
  • Results:
    • 1050 Col
    • 1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable
  • Totals:
    • 1800 Col
    • 4 T1 Materials
    • 1 Unidentified Uncommon Consumable [112011]

Edited by Mortambo

Leaping into the air I slammed my foot into the middle kobolds face and finished my roundhouse. He stumbled back for a moment and I just grinned.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the kobolds trying to take advantage of my moment of savoring my hit and I immediately dodged to the side not thinking about the other kobold who got a severely savage slash into my back. I fell to the ground for a moment before rolling back up to my feet and planting them again. I’ve got two almost down, and one pretty hurt, but I can’t keep going like this. I think it’s time to use some more of my potions. I don’t think I want to risk it anymore. I could see the middle kobold was bleeding profusely as it got back up. Well, maybe I can try to take him out first?

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 112012
    • Battle: 10 + 2 = 12 (CRITICAL HIT! +2 DMG)
    • Craft: 1 ( no recovery)
    • MOB: 1 (MISS!)
  • ID 112013
    • MOB: 10 (CRITICAL! +2 DMG)
  • ID 112014
  • Mortambo: HP 77/300 | 2/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (-21 HP) (- 1 EN)
    • Attack:  7 + 2 = 9 DMG to (Kobold 2)
  • Kobold #1: HP 33/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #2: HP 20/150 | DMG 45 (-21 HP)
    • Bleed 12 DMG (1/2)

Loot Totals:

Spoiler
  • Totals:
    • 1800 Col
    • 4 T1 Materials

Edited by Mortambo

No, I better go ahead and drink a potion. Watching warily, I very quickly pulled a potion from my belt and chugged it. I barely had time to dodge aside as the Kobolds continued their attacks. The bloodied one slashed me, and my armor tore into him as he did. I saw the last of his hit points drop from the blood loss as I was shallow slashed across the chest by one of the two remaining kobolds. The dying kobold dropped to his knees before shattering into shards, and I danced back. I watched my health finish filling from drinking the potion, and then drop again to about where it was before. Well at least I took one of them out, and it bought me another round or two, right? I faced off with the remaining two kobolds and sighed to myself. I guess it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

-1 Tier 1 Uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 112015
    • Craft: 6 ( recovery)
    • MOB: 10 (CRITICAL HIT! +2 DMG)
  • ID 112016
  • ID 112017
    • MOB: 6 (HIT!)
  • Mortambo: HP 82/300 | 3/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 (- 40 DMG + 40 POTION = 0 HP
    • Attack:  7 DMG
  • Kobold #1: HP 33/150 | DMG 45 
  • Kobold #2: HP 0/150 | DMG 45 (-30 HP) (DEAD)
    • Bleed 12 DMG (2/2)
    • Activates Thorns
  • Kobold #4: HP 72/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Attack: 45 DMG - 26 MIT = 19 DMG
    • Activates Thorns

Loot Roll for Kobold 2:

Spoiler
  • ID 112018
    • Craft: 11
    • Loot: 16
  • Results
    • 1200 Col
    • 2 T1 Materials
    • 1 Unidentified Rare Trinket [112018] 
  • Totals:
    • 3000 Col
    • 6 T1 Materials

Edited by Mortambo

Targeting the next closest to death, I realized my energy had recovered some. I unleashed a flurry of kicks on one of the kobolds and then danced back away from his counter attack. I wasn’t quite fast enough for the second kobold to miss me, but watching the first kobolds hit points drop to almost nothing I started feeling relieved. I’ve got this without a problem. My hit points are pretty low, but I think I can take the last one out before he gets me. Just let me finish this last one off. I began looking for an opening and the kobolds backed off into a defensive stance again. Both sides were just staring at the other for a moment before I let out a laugh. What am I doing? Treat these guys just like boulders and punch your way through them already. I ran at them again ready to dodge their initial attacks.

Combat Results: 

Spoiler
  • ID 112019
    • Battle: 4 + 2 = 6 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 1 ( no recovery)
    • MOB:  3 (MISS!)
  • ID 112020
  • Mortambo: HP 68/300 | 1/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 ( -19 HP) (-4 EN)
    • Delayed Sword:  7 DMG = 7 x 4 = 28 DMG to Kobold 1  
  • Kobold #1: HP 5/150 | DMG 45 (-28 HP)
  • Kobold #2: HP 0/150 | DMG 45 (DEAD)
  • Kobold #3: HP 0/150 | DMG 45  (DEAD)
  • Kobold #4: HP 54/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Activates Thorns

Loot Totals:

Spoiler
  • Totals:
    • 3000 Col
    • 6 T1 Materials

Edited by Mortambo

Dodging the first kobolds strike easily, I slammed my fist into his chin performing a spinning uppercut. As he began to explode into the blue sparkles I was used to by this point, I landed on my feet to face the last kobold. There was a slight bit of fear in its eyes since it was now facing me alone but it still slashed out at me at a lightning fast speed. I wasn’t quite quick enough with my dodge so it struck me along the chest and I grunted with the slight buzz of pain as I watched my health drop. It is going to be close but I’ve got this guy no problem. Grinning again, I set my fighting stance and watched him for a moment curious what he would do now that he didn’t have his buddies to watch his back. He still fell into the same fighting stance as before, which meant he was open to a lot of different attacks.

Combat Results:

Spoiler
  • ID 112021
    • Battle: 9 + 2 = 11 (HIT!)
    • Craft: 2 ( no recovery)
    • MOB:  1 (MISS!)
  • ID 112022
  • Mortambo: HP 54/300 | 1/30 EN | DMG 7 | MIT 26 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 ( -19 HP) (-1 EN)
    • Attack:  7 DMG to Kobold 1  
  • Kobold #1: HP 0/150 | DMG 45 (DEAD)
  • Kobold #2: HP 0/150 | DMG 45 (DEAD)
  • Kobold #3: HP 0/150 | DMG 45  (DEAD)
  • Kobold #4: HP 36/150 | DMG 45 (-18 HP)
    • Activates Thorns

Loot Roll for Kobold 1:

Spoiler
  • ID 112023
    • Craft: 12
    • Loot: 16
  • Results
    • 1500 Col
    • 1 Unidentified Rare Trinket [112023] 
  • Totals:
    • 4500 Col