[F01] The First Few Lessons are Free

It was a decently warm day in the Town of New Beginnings and I was on my patrol route when I stumbled upon quaint little shop. Inside this little shop was a man. This man called himself Zackariah. Biblical as it was the man did not speak in religious tongues.

"Well hello there traveller what brings you in today" he asked me very sweetly, like a grandfather would.

"I was just on patrol and wanted to check out your decretive little shop sir." I spoke to him "Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Actually yes dear traveller there is something I need." He spoke gently "I need someone to go and gather 5 materials out in the wilderness for a new health potion im working on. maybe if you bring them to me i can brew you up something nice too." He smiled at me and i nodded back at him. I set off in search of the 

Edited by YureiGhostGirl

I made my way into the wilderness just beyond that of the city limits into what looked like a magnificently color field, filled to the brim with a magnitude of colorful flora. It was something marvelous to lay my eyes upon. I had never seen such brilliance in the real world but all of these colors made my eyes jealous to its beauty. I approached a patch of decadent flowers and noticed something off about the batch. 

ID# 114253 LD = 3 (nothing)

It seemed that my eyes had deceived me into believing something was there.

"It must have been my imagination, but there must be something in this flower field worth placing into a potion. I should have asked what exactly he was looking for but im sure he can do wonders with whatever he is given." i spoke to myself out loud. I moved to the next flower patch and continued to rummage around hoping to find something of use to Zackariah.

The flowers out here were so beautiful but my brain realizes that they are only a but of ones and zeros, yet i was jealous that this world was freeing and more intricate than the real one. Outside this world my family garden was beautiful but no where near as decadent as this one. The flowers out here smelled so nice i almost never wanted to leave.

ID# 114256 LD = 14 (+1 material found)

In one patch of flowers i noticed a very specific flower i learned about before.

"Ah a nightshade, definitely a flower that someone should be able to use in potion making. Or at least i think you can seeing as it can be used in medicine outside this virtual world." I thought to myself trying to justify the reason Im out here. I realized that just being nice was enough to help a poor old man collect items for his potion, nothing wrong with that at all. I don't think so at least

ID# 114268 LD = 18 (+1 mat found (2/5 found))

In that same flower patch i found a small amount of lavender. It smelled so nice and also so real. It was so impressive what this game was capable of. It was almost like i was in a nature documentary except for the fact that I am not safe in this world. I have to say that the best thing about this game is that you can play it safe and sound or you can do the dangerous things and I have been trying to get to the level in which I can join the group on the front lines. For now I will have to get as many experience points as possible and level up my skills and  prepare for the worst part about this game, dying. I just hope that it never comes down to my life on the line. Too many people are going to rely on me for support one day. Until then I will be collecting these materials for the nice old man at the shop.