[PP - F1] The Beginning << TFFLaF >>

Raganrok had stood there with a frown on his face only thinking to himself "A little late, I want nothing but revenge on my fallen lover." he had simply then said out to her and said "Well, I will try not to at least. For the most portion of the last few months I have been just trying to find any information I can get about them. However all I have are names and a guild name, however there is nothing more I have, either not enough Col or I just cant get it for free." he then looked down at his food as she patted his back, and with a sigh he had said out to her "Well... don't feel too sorry." then he had started to eat his food. After food had been all eaten, he felt... better about himself. He looked over to Symphony and smiled, today was different for him, he met someone really friendly and cute, finally ate food that costed something... he felt a little different, however after a moment he started to doze off and it seemed like he was falling asleep right there.

@Symphony

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Symphony sighed and laughed lightly to herself as she saw Rag become tired. Guess he finally is happy and tired. She motioned to the barkeep who came over and asked what she needed. “I’ll be buying an extra room tonight. The one adjoined to mine.” She handed the barkeep 10 extra col and then paid her tab. “Alright bud. I can’t carry you all by myself so you’ll have to give a little.” Her only response was a sleepy mumble. She sighed and helped him slowly up to his room and helped him get into bed. She took his over armor off but that was all. Then she left him a glass of water and went back to her room for some well-deserved rest. 

Before she went to bed, she laid down and read a book about the beasts on the first floor to prepare herself for any surprises that may show themselves during tomorrow’s quest. It was better to be safe than sorry. The more she read, the more tired she became until she fell asleep with the book still in her hand. 

@Ragnarok