[F21-SP] Run Away! <<Easter Burry quest>>

Opening up the easter chest my eyes widen at the loot and the biggest grin appears upon my face. Well than happy easter towards me i guess. I say with a very pleased grin on my face as i than keep the rewards from the chest and just toss the box away as i make my way forward .Being happy with the loot gained from what i was expecting to not be that fruitful of a run being turned into one of the bigger payoffs and days where i get a sizable amount of loot towards my name. A idle thought appearing in my mind as i make my way back towards the main settlement. Hopefully sey will be able to do this quest. If not i'll just try ot set Ruby and Sey up to do this quest together since those two would be a rather great power duo. Tank DPS, and support DPS seems like a nice combination and i think their personalities mesh will enough. i say softly.

Unlocking easter chest #115285 LD:18

Summary

1 T3 unidentified consumable, 2 T3 rare unidentified consumables,  4 T3 Perfect Unidentified Armor, 1 T3 rare unidentified weapon, 1 T3 Perfect Unidentified Weapon, 1 rare T3 unidentified trinket, 1 perfect T3 unidentified trinket, 28,210 Col, 36 T3 Materials , Devil egg (can change weapon type, 3 SP