[F1-PP] Symphony and Prometheus <<Making Vows>>

Symphony froze as the words left his mouth, her eyes wide, and her mouth slightly agape. A son? She looked at her lover--looked deep into his eyes. The world stopped around them as she thought of what his life must have been like in the real world. It must have been hard for him to even try to raise a son or support a woman with child at such a young age. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them again, she had a soft, sympathetic smile on her lips. 

Reaching out and grabbing his hand tightly, she smiled and looked back into his dark eyes. "Tell me about him." She spoke soft and gently. "You can tell me everything, my love. And if you don't feel comfortable telling me everything now, then you can wait and tell me later. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." She squeezed his hand, then reached up with her free hand to stroke it through his hair. 

Inside, she was still a bit shaken, but her spirit was filled with resolve. This was the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. And she knew that meant compromising and staying by each other's sides no matter what. And there was something else... she had been keeping a secret as well. 

As this last thought popped into her head, she lowered her gaze and sighed. "And once you finish telling me about your son, I also have something to tell you as well." 

@Prometheus

She had accepted it, but not before she was shaken to her core. She couldn’t hide that from him, he was good at convincing people to think a certain way, and to know a successful con you had to be able to read a face. “I understand that must’ve been a hard pill to swallow, but I felt like you needed to know.” He says before thinking back to his son. “When I joined he was about 2 years old. Toshi Tsuyugaya, little troublemaker like his father.” He smiles. “His mother and I had a falling out right after she told me, so you don’t have to worry about her. I joined this game to get a break from the work and to pass the time while she had him.” He holds her hand across the table.

He had never told anyone about his son before. Not even his dad knows yet, and he had told him everything. He was trusting her, and showing how much he truly loved her. “He really likes fire, just like me. He’s gonna love you... not the same as his father but similar.” He smirks slightly as his food is set down in front of him. Her remark about needing to tell him something had him slightly worried. She had accepted what he said and he would extend her the same exact respect at least.

@Symphony

A large smile traveled to her lips as she listened to Katsuki tell her about his son. It sounds like he really loved his little one, she thought to herself. She was also glad that he was a caring father figure. She didn't respect men that left their kids and didn't help take care of them. "I can't wait to meet him," she said after he had finished telling her about his little boy and his mother. "And I'm sure he misses his father greatly." A determined and serious look took over her expression. "I will do everything I can to make sure that you get to see your son again one day, my love." Then she began to blush as she thought of something. She glanced down and smiled once more. "Then we can all be a family together. . ." she said softly. She glanced shyly back up at him. 

That's when she noticed his troubled look, and her own expression copied his. "Oh, love," she sighed. She squeezed his hand tightly. "We can talk about that after dinner. . ." She looked over as the waitress brought her plate of food and sat it down in front of her. "For now, let's enjoy this meal and the lovely life we have ahead of us." The smile played on her lips once more as she raised her glass to toast his. 

@Prometheus

Summary:

Prometheus: 2 SP, 200 col

Symphony: 2 SP, 200 col

Wedding info:

Spoiler

Private Wedding: (0 col)

PK access: no

rings: Custom (2000 col each)

Prometheus: Resolve (+20 * Tier max HP)

Symphony: Strong Will (+1 Base Damage)

Snack Table: Over-Health (+15 * Tier total HP)

Edited by Prometheus