[F21-PP] To work up a fortune to help the future <<Nature's Treasure>>

Made friends with lower leveled players? I say very slowly as that sentence runs its course through my mind. And then again, and then a third time, then the last time for good measure as i try to understand how that makes logical sense with what i know baout the person who i had worked with for quite a bit. The kid who cut off someone's hand? The one with multiple confirmed kills? Is making friends with lower leveled players? That either means hei s bipolar, or that the people around Pin are just equally insane when around him, or to ignorant of the world around them. I say rather flatly and seriously as i think on this looking towards the ground as i start getting similar vibes as my right fist clenches tightly as the resolve to find this Pinball and try to make him want to seek atonement, or just capturing him comes to mind. The possible danger outweighing any benefit within my mind. Myself not noticing as my body went on auto pilot to provide me with a heal once more.

Field medic: 0/2   472+90=552 HP gained

1495/1970     ENG: -12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe what Hestia said was right either they are just dumb witted or they are just as insane as him speaking of insane people Haz remembered something he saw before. "Hestia, when U captured Pinball the first time, a woman with a voice changer jumped out, her big axe and broken mask and all. Have U found out more of her or at least something, because I think she is a green player still?" Haz asked wanting to help track down Pinball as much as other dangers to players, One mostly leads to another one in the hopes to find the other Haz had to get creative maybe. But was Pinball really so dumb to think he is allowed to kill everyone, attacking the guy Haz knew as Dustin who he met at the beach once, and killing more people, what was his brain thinking, Its not like a game this but more of a real deal thing, death means death and Haz was all too happy to show either the killers what death means if the game did not finish soon.

oh yeah crimson cloak. I say remembering the player with rather good memory since it was a rather strange time of having people trying to defend a orange player in a safe zone of all things when there is known information that he had caused harm and murdered a player. A fellow human being of all things. the NPC cases such as what Hidden started off with is basically excusable, but when it comes down to it making sure nobody who was a player dying is rather important. Looking towards haz i just shake my head no. Nope got nothing on this person when all they leave you is a outfit, a voice changer, and not much else to off of it leaves you just shrugging. The most i got is that when this girl Teayre was at her shop. It caused some commotion. I think i saw her their maybe. Which implies she is trying to find people to get her to her side. I say as i frown wondering how that Teayre is even doing anyway, and hoping hat Calrex keeps a eye on her since seemingly the azure knight cares about her.

Looking at everything a bit the cloaked person and how they acted nothing was made clear to Haz at all. Most of the time people would see this as a chance to strike again but really what was her plan. "Well If she is getting people to help her, why Orange players, u could as easily have help from us or someone else. But looking at it, she hides her face for a reason. maybe something she did maybe something she is. Who knows who she is in the real world. Rumors say she was with Laughing coffin, but I'm not sure." Haz told Hestia as he was waiting for her to fully regen again so they could get going and see what more monster would hop out at them. It would be something for sure if they ever find those people again. But meaning that laughing coffin is coming back and making a stand sounded just straight-up awful. A murder guild on the lose, for all Haz Knew Laughing Coffin was already busy, "If there is anyone or anything I need to watch out for that would be great, like... Maybe you have information on some more," Haz asked Hestia.

Dangit i was really hoping laughing coffin would just remain in the shadows and just not bother us openly with any of their stupid attempts. I curse softly to myself as the name that resides in the darkest whispers decides to make its face known here as while it may still be around they aren't doing much seemingly from what i know at the very least. Which isn't saying much since i'm not able to stay up to date as much as i would like to be. If she is part of laughing coffin then lets consider her the scouts to the war that is going to start. And if that is true Haz we'll need as many people ready to go and actually stable in the mental department. Since facing someone like Zandra in strength would be a nightmare for the majority of us. Which means priority is going to have to be getting people ready to face the kind of fire power laughing coffin could probably bring by now. I say with a shake of my head at the thought of that kind of power being wielded by someone with any kind of ill intent. Getting up to my feet i prep my field medic to get me back to full with a slight frown since it is just at the end of the day wasted healing since i do need to have buffs for this when i do so again.

[2/2]

Hearing Hestia curse a bit Haz turns around, "I have my wonder if they always been like that, hiding in the shadows and around us, I have... Well, I don't like to speak about it but at the start of the game. My old guild was all good and stuff but went downhill very fast, both me and Sunova, got kicked out cuz we ain't good enough, I was kind of forced out by a higher level player, who seemed to be a bit keep on either killing me or breaking me one way or the other. The breaking worked I can say." Haz goes quite a bit and thinks of the memories a bit, it was a dark path he walked on trying to find this man but still. None of my guild members are dead, but I'm not sure, this guy seemed really off and scaring all the others not even jumping to my defense at all." He said looking at his feet, It was something Haz wanted to find out because back then that player already had an orange cursor. "He is around and killed someone for sure, but that is most I know about him. oh and his name, Omniga. Taller then I bit long hair brown and back then he whores black and a 2 handed battle-ax." Haz was clearly feeling down after digging this up but he had to maybe in hopes to find him Hestia knew something.

Two handled axe. I said i worried about a zandra and i get a zandra. I say with a chuckle that is about as half hearted as my attempt at a joke as i then cast field medic as my HP shoots back up towards full as i look towards Haz and then just nods my head towards him. you'll start the combat and then i'll follow you up on whatever you do it's time for us to fight these things adn then get this going for us in the best way possible. Time is of the essence since the more time we spend here the more time people like Red Cloak, and Omniga get to level up which i don't feel like allowing. I may be at level cap, but we need you to get ready for frontliner level experience in fighting some bosses to get that under your belt. I say with a smile on my face as that is the very minimum of what the frontliners do have over the player killers their gear will at least be confirmed always the best that could be dropped since it is from the boss. The power to have the event items is a bonus that goes a long way when it is a event boss. It is basically a simple free ticket to weed out any player killer and keep them away.

Equpped: golden fleece

Field medic: 392+90=482

1970/1970     ENG: -12

Haz nodded, "Yeah you are right, Lets get this over with," Haz said getting his weapon on his hand and looking for the closes group of monster so they could get their own levels in and start fighting whatever they had to fight be it either bosses, other players or even NPC's no matter what they had to get stronger and ready for most things. Spotting a group off fooling around monsters Haz pointed them out to Hestia and waited to see how they moved. "Alright Here goes nothing, Hestia If I miss the focus on me so once I'm in and jump out the way for you to attack as well, Be ready to attack them with a AoE," He said before moving  to act as his weapon began to glow and smithing down on the first monster Haz saw, but it seemed It was faster than his reaction and moved out of the way leaving a dust cloud once Haz hits the ground. Haz jumped fast backward and nodded to Hestia to go, "GO GO GO!" He yelled to her before thinking he sounded like his technician Sunova.

118821 | 1 | Crit Miss | -2 Energy missed attack |

[0/0/0/0] Hestia: HP: 1518/1970    Energy: 165/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[0/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 78/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 880/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Nodding towards haz i just prepare myself with the aoe as i focus upon the enemy as i get low to the ground activating both of the skills necessary in unison to get the opening that i need as it quickly appears as i grin and rushes forward. When given the signal as i slice into three mobs on my first time around as i quickly turn around and then charges once more slashing into them again dancing around the mobs as my blade leaves a glowing blue trail behind it with once it ends three of the mobs lost a third of their health and the last remains relatively untouched. I quickly back away and then look towards hazado with a smile upon my face remaining relatively fine for at least myself. You're up Haz time to bring the pain down upon them with what you can. I call over with a grin upon my face as i charge up my AoE once more.

#118822 BD:2 MD:5+4=9    84
#118823 BD:5+3=8 MD:2+4=6  22x8=176+84=260
#118824 BD:9  MD:8    268
#118825 BD:9 MD:8  23x8=184+84=268   CD:6

11 ENG

264-151=113x4=  452

[1/2/3/3] Hestia: HP: 1970/1970    Energy: 154/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[0/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 78/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 796/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 620/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 612/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 612/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Taking his Axe for a spin in his hand, Haz looks over to the monsters as Hestia waste damage into them. It seems to so some amount of damage to them all one by one dropping the HP Bar of them all. Haz looks at the one with the lowest HP and nods getting his Axe in a firm grip and runs over to attack the monster. His Axe glows and Haz with a jump and coming down onto the monster dealing quite some damage to them with one hit and he grins with a smile. "Got him Hestia AoE," Haz said fast-moving back already as he looked at his items getting ready to see if anything was moving around before focusing on the enemy again. The battle was long from over but Haz was getting out his anger and did swing after swing to hit the enemy every time they got to close to him in the hopes they went for Hestia.

118831 | BD 5+3=8 | HIT | 13*7=91 DMG | -6 Energy Lightning Axe |

[1/2/3/3] Hestia: HP: 1970/1970    Energy: 154/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[0/0/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 72/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 796/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 620/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 612/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 521/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Quickly rocketing myself forward to strike at the enemy after haz lands his hit my blade connects against the zombies as i only knock two of their health bars down to something that is actually good for the situation at hand, but at the very least thier health bars are in the red and their numbers will hopefully soon be dwindling just as rapidly. 'I really need to pick up a DPS package for myself to make me more useful.' I think to myself as a slight idly thought of wondering if that is even possible comes to mind before it is quickly put away as i raise my shield blocking two hits from dealing too much damage against me, but once more at the sacrifice of feeling some attack impact against my side knocking me away from the swarm of oversized creatures. Steadying my balance i can only wait it out once more as i charge up my AoE to try and deal some damage in.

Action: butterfly illusion

#118832 BD:2+3=5  MD:9
#118833 BD:4+3=7 MD:1
#118834 BD:5+3=8 MD:2+4=6  17x8= 136+84=220
#118835 BD:2+3=5 MD:5+4=9

113x3=339-80=259  

Action:

[2/4/5/4] Hestia: HP: 1259/1970    Energy: 143/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[0/0/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 72/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 712/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 484/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 392/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 437/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

The battle went on and it seemed Haz was getting into a good mood as He got his Axe ready as soon as the monsters stopped attacking Hestia. With a fast trust of speed, Haz moved into action and jumped up smashing into the Monster with Highest HP to lower it so it was getting closer to a one-hit kill for all 4 monsters. Hitting his target Haz turned his way to Hestia, "Oi Focus, Your up before they attack again" He said to her as he saw that she was a bit off in her own mind. Haz wanted this to end just as fast any other battle no matter how hard this was for him, this floor may be something but Haz and Hestia could do this together for sure. Their teamwork had to grow as well to make sure they did not get left behind, Haz needed the EXP and Hestia needed the Col for sure, both of them needed the things from this battle. Making it out was plan one, making lots of money was plan two for sure.

118948 | BD 5+3=8 | HIT | 13*7=91 DMG | -6 Energy Lightning Axe |

[2/4/5/4] Hestia: HP: 1259/1970    Energy: 143/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/0/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 66/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 621/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 484/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 392/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 437/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Looking towards the four mobs i just grin as i focus upon the four of them activating concentration as i rush towards the three of them and quickly cut each of them down with powerful strikes lowering their HP values by quite a bit as i just grin to myself rather happily at the success of the attack as i look towards Haz and just nods my head. Strike at the second one if you can. I need to get it within kill shot so i can knock three out at once. I call over towards the tank with slight DPS powers as i then back away from the mobs having taken some hits, but this going much smoother then it did last time due to the fact that i am actually hitting a bit more frequently in my favor and thus gaining the advantage in a rather big way that is giving me that edge that i need to clear before i need to take another long break.

Action: Butterfly illusion plus concentration

#118949 BD:9 MD:6
#118950 BD:8 MD:3+4=7
#118951 BD:5+4=9 MD:5+4=9
#118952 BD:4+4=8 MD:7 

113x4=  452-97=355  (HP correction added as well due to incorrect BH)

2/4/5/4] Hestia: HP: 955/1970    Energy: 143/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 97  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/0/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 66/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 401/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 264/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 172/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 217/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

As Hestia gives out her call for Haz to aim for the second one Haz nods in agreement and takes is Axe and goes for the attack. it would mean something If he hit the thing and got the damage of so that would be three in one hit. As he charged into the Monster it tried to move away but it was slower than Haz and Haz smite down his weapon into the creature dealing some heavy damage to it. Hitting it below the number Hestia needed as the HP bar was dropping slowly. Haz grinned and spun his Axe in his hand, "Alright Hestia doesn't fail to hit now, They are low and percent and easy targets to hit make sure to hit them on the head," Haz said moving back to make sure he did not eat up more hate then he needed as he was getting quite close to them, Hopefully he can get back to that range again of a spear maybe not a long spear as before but still something with reach that Haz could use very easy.

118953 | BD 5+3=8 | HIT | 13*7=91 DMG | -6 Energy Lightning Axe |

[2/4/5/4] Hestia: HP: 955/1970    Energy: 143/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 97  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/1/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 60/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 401/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 173/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 217/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Seeing the mobs i do my best to activate the sword art with the same amount of precision as i rush towards the group and as luck would have it i got half and half lucky on my goal as my purpose for always using AoE comes along. That i am almost guranteed to at least hit one person  along the way with it, and everybody usually if i just had the tiniest bit of a accuracy buff to help me hit my enemies a bit more effectively. Striking at two of them i watch as the other two escape unscathed if it wasn't for the fact that i had my thorns active buring these mobs with the power of it's attacks. With a nod of my head i prepare once more with sword in hand and shield at the ready to destroy these mobs as quickly as i can so i can get the loot from them and then maybe see if i can get lucky enough to find a chest.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#118954 BD:5+3=8  MD:6 
#118955 BD:1 MD:7
#118956 BD:8  MD:6
#118957 BD:2  MD:2+4=6

#118958 LD:16+8=24 CD:10 3520, 5280, 1760, 1760, 1 Perfect Consumable

113x4= 452-97= 355

[6/8/9/8] Hestia: HP: 600/1970    Energy: 113/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 97  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/1/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 60/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 181/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 89/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 143/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Haz looked as Hestia her luck came jumping up again only killing one monster in her path, it should have been a 1 for 3 kills but it seems that lady Luck as left them again. Haz grinned a bit "Darn it," Saying under his breath before taking his Axe and attacking the one who had the highest HP still. Even one being in a range of a kill for Haz it was a matter of time that Hestia would hit and get better loot for the both of them or maybe just for her then. taking his attack however it seems this creatures started to learn and they moved out of the way from Haz his attack making him miss his attack completely, "YOU BLOODY THING," He yelled out getting his frustration out a bit ready for his next attack or the hopes that Hestia would hit them all now and kill them right away so they could rest up and take the loot before Hestia was going to need to TP out or something,

118959 | 2+3=5 | Miss | -1 Energy

[6/8/9/8] Hestia: HP: 600/1970    Energy: 113/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 97  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/1/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 59/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Quickly charging towards the group of mobs i activate my sword art as i rush towards them slicing into one that bursts in red pixels right away and then attacking the next two lowering their health into just pixels away from them as i then raise my shield as they slam against it bursting themselves into pixels as i then turn to haz with a grin upon my face. Another win for team tank with never a chance of death being near. I say confidently with a smile across my face as i then look at my health and shrugs not seeing much of a big deal about being that low since it has been lower before with even more health then what i have currently as i turn to look towards haz with a grin across my face. Time for another break and then we can go for another group of mobs or call it a day here with just what we got so far. I ask Haz curiously.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#118960 BD:10 MD:8
#118961 BD:10  MD: Dead
#118962 BD:5+3=8 MD:2+4=6

113x2= 226-97= 129

#118963 LD:3+8=11 CD:10  3520, 1760, 2 mats, 1760, rare shield
#118964 LD:17+8=25 CD:2   3520, 1760, 2 mats, 2 perfect heavy armor, 2 perfect consumable
#118965 LD:11+8=19 CD:7  3520, 4 mats, 1 perfect heavy armor, 1 perfect trinket

[6/8/9/8] Hestia: HP: 471/1970    Energy: 93/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 97  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[1/1/0/1] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 59/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

As the monster all die and Hestia lets out a small cheer Haz walked over to her giving her a Karata chop on the head again, "Low Health means Low, Jeez," Haz said with a smile getting on his face. "Let's have a rest now again, and every time you do something Dumb I will Karata chop you," Haz said teasing to Hestia as he sat down at a rock to get his breath again. It was a good battle and he looked over to Hestia to answer her question, "Well I'm still good, its really up to you what you want to do as you are the one getting the beat down, And you are the one that asked me to come here so its really up to you," Haz said to Hestia as he sat from across her waiting to see with what she came to mind. 

"We can look around for a chest if you want to, or see if we can deal with a group of monsters as well, but it is up to you, I don't really care at the point, for all I care we just talk a bit in an unsafe area or something like that," Haz said pointing out that they were nowhere near safe in this place as monsters could jump up from nowhere at moments notice. 

Looking towards Haz i rub the top of my head as i lose one hit point that instantly comes back from out of combat healing as i then glance around the area and manage to find a treasure chest of all things as i pick up the item off teh ground as the chest made of a metal that looks bronze in color comes out of the ground as i look towards haz with a grin upon my face. I may be on low health but that is how these fights will go simple as that. I say jokingly towards my fellow tank as i then get back up onto my feet and then shrugs my shoulders ever so slightly. Once you get up to my level and have a higher mit like mine we can work on off tanking strategies to share the damage we take so that we're not as hurting, or more so that i am not. Also, then lets go for a few more rounds of monsters lets try to get a high enough col count to be able to split a good chunk of it between us. I say towards him with a grin on my face.

#118967 LD:13+8=21 chest found

Haz grins as any older brother would do, It was a good that Haz could get this time in with Hestia as she would be busy with the boss fight and all. "Well we have to see, I'm not that far of now just 10 more levels and I'm at the next plan and for sure ready to take on the big shots here and there," Haz said with a smile full of confidence and joking. Looking as Hestia dragged a Chest back Haz nodded, "Gonna open that one Hestia, U found it so go ahead and see what price you get, Maybe lady luck can show you some joy after all," He said jokingly to her knowing the two of them had a reputation of missing every shot at hitting thing or getting loot from things so far, just because they were together. "Don't waste to much strength on opening it, We need that for the battle, AND IF YOU PULL A MIMIC ON ME I SWEAR I WILL KARATE-CHOP YOU UNTIL WE LEAVE!" Haz said loud and jokingly to Hestia not wanting to fight a Mimic at this moment. It was good to see that Haz was having fun in the dark times, but that has always been him, an optimist at best always looking at the bright side of the story and looking for a second option at best and all.